Marillion - Misplaced Childhood CD (album) cover

MISPLACED CHILDHOOD

Marillion

Tasartir
5 stars I love this album. It's one of my favorites to listen to, a very insteresting listen every time. All the melodies are great, Fish shows off his greatest abilities here. Steve Rothery definetely kicks butt here, he's amazing, his solos are great, unlike the more washdown solos he gives nowadays. Pete Trewavas is also amazing, no wonder he's playing with Transatlantic (one of the supergroups!). Mark Kelly also shows off quite a lot on this album. I specially enjoy heart of lothian, expresso bongo, lords of the backstage, gees no, every song is great.

If you don't have this already and are a fan of DT, Neal Morse, any kind of melodic stuff you'll enjoy this...I still haven't met anyone who doesn't like Marillion..and essential masterpiece of prog rock.

Tasartir | 5/5 |