Pink Floyd - A Saucerful Of Secrets CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars Floyd's beginning to sound complex, after their psychedelic effort, this one is the first step on experimentation of the band, and that's what I like Floyd's first works...there's lot of mystery. Is their first album that really sounds like space rock...something that they had experimented in their first album in songs like Astronomy Domine and Interestellar Overdrive, here we have their first three tracks and their longest and title track...See-Saw is one of my favorites, for me is one of the most beautiful psychedelic ballads I've ever heard. It's not so bad, the only thing that I don't realliy like on this album is the sound quality, it's probably the only album that hasn't been remastered as the others form their catalogue...It's an album that deserves a good remasterization so you can enjoy the sound of every track. It's not fair really.
Carlos | 5/5 |