Marillion - Anoraknophobia CD (album) cover

3 stars Marillion's Anoraknophobia is a light album that could easily be pop-alternative in it's own way if the songs were shorter and less progressive. Of course, it doesn't sound like 80's Marillion either! But still, most of the songs in here are pretty enjoyable. I'm pretty sure any prog fan will appreciate, but only a few will really love. A good release, but I unfortunatly got tired of it pretty fast. I'll finish by suggesting their 2004 album, Marbles, if you enjoyed this one. Another light record from Marillion but often considered better than Anoraknophobia... You decide!
Dr4Wazo | 3/5 |