Frágil - Avenida Larco CD (album) cover

Dream Theater
5 stars This is my favorite Fragil album. They combine the classic sound of Yes, Genesis and King Crimson to make a fantastic progressive mix. The most commercial song of this album is "Av.Larco", it was a well-known song back in the 90's and the song which I like the most is "Obertura", I think it is an incredible intro to a progressive rock concert. "Mundo Raro" is a soft song influenced by "Close To The Edge" by Yes (And You And I). "Oda Al Tulipan" has the same keys sound used in Marillion, it's an excellent song. I really recommend this incredible album, it will not disappoint you.
Dream Theater | 5/5 |