Genesis - Genesis Live CD (album) cover

4 stars The first and only live album in the "classic" line-up. The overall-performance is very good, I like the sound of Collins' drums and Hackett's guitars. The chosen songs are part of the classic repository up to that time, well balanced between Foxtrot and Nursery Cryme. Even if Supper's Ready is missing, the songs are performed well, especially The Knife, and the sound quality is in my opinion better than on Seconds Out. I give it only four stars, because it would have been better placed after Selling England By The Pound, with some songs from that album, too.
prog_voyager | 4/5 |