Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here CD (album) cover

WISH YOU WERE HERE

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

OpethGuitarist
4 stars My only complaint about this album is that I wish it were longer. It's such an awesome time for Floyd, and I want more from it. However, I wouldnt have wanted them to sacrifice quality for quantity.

This album has stood the test of time, and that's reason enough for it to be a masterpiece. However, let's look past the obvious factors and focus on the little things. The music is very simple, however, its the choice of notes and the placement that makes everything here so awesome. It's the volume swells and dips, the soundscapes that are created. The atmosphere is mysterious and uplifting at times, despite the sadder nature of the album.

The band's pinnacle release, and one of the most important in the history of music in general. A must have.

OpethGuitarist | 4/5 |