Pink Floyd - The Wall CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

2 stars Very Overrated Pink Floyd Album. Don't get me wrong, there are some really great tracks on this double disc. But all-in-all, I don't find the songs to flow at all within each other and I feel as though that is very essential especially for a band such as Pink Floyd. On the first disc you have a very good batch of songs that I feel are just randomly put together. It's really hit or miss for me with this side. The second disc I can't stand. I was never a fan of Hey You and besdies Comfortably Numb, that was considered their best song on this disc. I enjoy Comfortably Numb but am sick of it after hearing it for the Eleven-Billionth time. Run-like-Hell is probably the closes thing to "Ok" on this disc. Overall a very pretentious album as a whole.
theblastocyst | 2/5 |