Kansas - Freaks Of Nature CD (album) cover

4 stars I feel that this album is a little underrated .

Yes not as good as their first albums(all masterpieces) but in my opinion much better than Monolith or Audio Visions.

This album was the first with Walsh that really showed an improvement to finish in the 2000 album...but in my opinion this one was the best of the three latest.

And the genius of Kerry Livgren was absent...

This album is like a mix of the first ones with a more modern sound.

Excellent songs in the line of the accustom folk symphonic prog rock of KANSAS.

So at least KANSAS finish well his history...It would had been quite sad if the story ended with albums as Vinyl Confessions or Drastic Measures(not so bad albums but very away from what you should expect for a great symphonic prog rock band)

4 stars for me.