Camel - The Snow Goose CD (album) cover

5 stars I heard Rhayader before I bought the album and fell in love with its beyond beautiful flute and melodic bass lines, so I was eager to hear the whole thing as soon as possible. When I got my hands on it I was kinda disappointed at first because I was waiting for another instantly mindblowing experience, but got something else. Nothing on the album came close to the quality of the opening piece despite being from nice to very good all the way, but with each patient listen I kept finding more treasures; La Princesse Perdue, the title track, Rhayader Alone etc etc until one day I was listening to a perfectly enjoyable album from the first second to the last. Filled with great work from all the members this one contains some of the most beautiful melodies Camel ever wrote. One of the three Camel albums I consider some of the best albums in rock history.
Pekka | 5/5 |