Camel - Mirage CD (album) cover

MIRAGE

Camel

the philosopher
3 stars This record was heavily advised by my brother and I don't know for sure he gave it to me or I bought it myself. What I do know is that this record enjoyed me a lot when I just got it and after that I almost never listened to it again. The times I did however didn't please me a lot.

I don't know exactly what I don't like about this record. There are some great time intervals and instrumental developments. I guess it's just the sound which does not seem to fit with me and the vocals are not my cup of tea. Still I see a great improvement from Camel's debut record and I have some respect for the musicianship here. Therefor a three star rating is the least I can give.

the philosopher | 3/5 |