Pink Floyd - The Division Bell CD (album) cover

THE DIVISION BELL

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

petrica
5 stars I have listened to this album since was release back in '94.For me it is a classic and one of my favorites releases from Pink Floyd which I think are one of the best bands in the entire history of music.

The music is very light and soft and Gilmour's guitar is simple amazing. There are some memorable moments here (just have a listen the guitar solo from Poles Apart). It is happened very rare to enjoy one band release from start to the end but with this release everything is perfect from start to the end. I can easily spin this hours and hours without getting bored about it because evey sound, evey piece of music is just perfect.

5 stars without a doubt