Camel - I Can See Your House From Here CD (album) cover

2 stars Out of all the albums Camel made I dare sau this being the weakest of them all. For me it lacks so much when it comes to memorability (if that word even exists). By that I mean there's no songs that sticks to your brain, like previous or coming efforts. Apart from "Ice", which actually is a favorite of mine in the Camel canon, no song really does it for me. If you're looking for a place to start you'd be better off skipping this one and go for one of the more classic albums like "Moonmadness" or "The Snow goose", albums that more clearly demonstrates the greatness of Camel. (If you're bold you could even go for "Stationary traveller" from 1984, a great but more synthesized album.)
GruvanDahlman | 2/5 |