Jethro Tull - 20 Years Of Jethro Tull Box  CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

5 stars I love this set. It has live tracks, it has rare tracks, it has everything a Jethro Tull fan could want - in other words, it doesn't have a lot of the hits which we have already purchased many times. We finally get a glimpse of the Chateau d'Isaster material that has sol long teased the Tull faithful. My favorites from this set are March the Mad Scientist with Pan Dance (from the EP which I stupidly loaned a friend in college and never got back), Strip Cartoon (the Whistler single B-side, lost to the same friend), as well as a number of songs that have been added as bonus cuts to the albums during which they've been recorded.

I know, I know, many people complain about the fact that there is not so much needed here as when this came out, but I picked it up hen it came out. Yeah! Awesome! So because of that, I feel that its impact is absolutely essential to the Tull catalog.

wehpanzer | 5/5 |