Three - The Ghost You Gave To me CD (album) cover

THE GHOST YOU GAVE TO ME

Three

The Mystical
2 stars I got this album in a spontaneous move, and as it was fairly cheap, I am not annoyed that I was so disappointed. There is not much to offer here in the way of progressive metal, more alternative, semi-metal "Foo-Fighters"-esque indie-pop. The album has some good material, but I just think the songs are lazily constructed and I am not much of a fan of the singer's voice.

What I find fascinating about this album is the incredibly misleading album art. I expected something more along the lines of melodic death-metal, but instead I was greeted with poppy "Foo Fighters" garage metal. I expect that many people may like this album though, and it should appeal to other young prog fans.

The Mystical | 2/5 |