Pink Floyd - The Division Bell CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars Is natural that some hardcore fans of this band are a little (or more) disappointed with this work, matter of tastes as I always said, but are very good tracks with good instrumentation. It was my second album I got from them and I was very pleased to hear songs like "What do you want from me", "Poles Apart", "Marooned" (which is one of their best instrumental works of their entire career), "Coming Back To Life", "Lost For Words" and "High Hopes"... OK is not progressive music, but you know what I'd rather hear this POP stuff than hearing JUSTIN, BRITNEY, CRISTINA, BEYONCE and those "good guys" of the new mainstream!
Carlos | 5/5 |