Queen - The Game CD (album) cover

3 stars Well I can be short about this album. It's a reasonable good album with some very good songs on it, all in the rock and Roll style, but on the whole I can't get really excited about it.

the album produced some great hits for Queen. I remember hearing a longer version of Another One Bites The Dust, which was great, with freddie in great form, you can hear he was enjoying it, but the album version isn't very good.

No bad songs on the album, but as a whole the album fails for me. Still 3 stars as it is an enjoyable listening for the fans of R&R and Queen, which I'm both.

tuxon | 3/5 |