Hellebore - Il y a Des Jours CD (album) cover

3 stars Hellebore is and odd little album. I'd say it's for people who would like a calmer Zeuhl or Avant- prog album. I find it too tamed to really shine, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I like hushed albums, but some songs seem quite bland at times. The songs on side A are great, though, but side B tends to drag. I don't seem to remember much of the second half after I finish listening to the album. The first three songs have such a great atmosphere that it makes Il y a Des Jours worth at least a try. Who knows, maybe you'll find Umanak a good song after all.
chamberry | 3/5 |