Yes - Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss CD (album) cover

4 stars So this is what they would have sounded like before electricity was discovered. I think Yes has proven that they transcend time. The acoustic versions of the songs sound very similar to the Electric versions. Some of the songs did change a bit. they changed the pace of roundabout, but it's ok. I still like it. My only complaint is that the DVD was too short and Jon Anderson should stop talking so much. I bet they could have added at least one more song if Jon Anderson hadn't been talking so much. I can still watch this DVD over and over again though. I just get up to get a drink when Anderson is talking or I Cook or do homework. It's still something good to watch after a hectic day. It also offers something different from loud music, but it still sounds like YES. I hope more people will agree with me.
jalas | 4/5 |