YES ACOUSTIC: GUARANTEED NO HISS

4. Show Me
5. Roundabout
6. Time is Time
7. I've Seen All Good People

Special features: 30 minute behind the scenes documentary narrated by Rick Wakeman

Total Time: Approx 37 minutes
(67 minutes including special features)

Search YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss lyrics

Search YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss tabs

- Steve Howe / guitars, vocals
- Chris Squire / bass, vocals
- Alan White / drums
- Rick Wakeman / keyboards
- Jon Anderson / lead vocals

DVD Classic Pictures DVD7090X (2004)

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
Tales From Topographic OceansTales From Topographic Oceans
Rhino/Elektra 2003
The Studio Albums 1969-1987The Studio Albums 1969-1987
Atlantic Catalog Group 2013
NBC News Presents: Yes We Can! The Barack Obama Story (DVD, 2009) *NIP* US $5.76 [0 bids]
30m 36s
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $0.97 [0 bids]
47m 8s
53m 3s
New "Yes Virginia; There is a Santa Claus" Book and DVD set US $9.00 [0 bids]
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can! Bob the Builder: Yes We Can! DVD US $3.94 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Yes Virginia - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $11.43 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Yes Prime Minister Complete Collectio - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $48.36 Buy It Now 1h 55m
CHILDREN/FAMILY-A GREATER YES DVD NEW US $10.41 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Yes - Live At Montreux 2003 - BLR Region 4 Brand New Free Shipping US $21.44 Buy It Now 2h 16m
BLU-RAY Get Smart & Yes Man Double Feature (Blu-Ray) NEW US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $1.49 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) Jim Carrey US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES - YESSPEAK NEW DVD US $19.76 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Mika Nakashima: Concert Tour 2007 - Yes my Joy (2007) Japan / DVD TAIWAN US $31.69 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Yes:live At the Montreux - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $14.61 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Mint US press YES Legends Of Rock : Greatest Video LD Laserdisc ACTO Video 1991 US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 38m
Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus (VHS) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes - Yes Acoustic - GUARANTEED NO HISS (DVD, 2004) - FACTORY SEALED - IMPORT US $6.95 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 49m
16 - YES SIXTEEN! Children's VHS Movies US $20.00 [0 bids]
5h
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2005) US $0.69 [1 bids]
Saw (DVD, 2005, Widescreen) CARY ELWES, DANNY GLOVER,MONICA POTTER, HORROR- YES US $2.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man - Blu-Ray Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $13.23 Buy It Now 6h 8m
Saw II (DVD, 2006) Shawnee Smith, Tony Nappo Oh yes, there will be blood Full US $1.99 Buy It Now 7h 13m
Yes - Yes Difinitive Fully Authorize (2010) - New - Digital Video Disc US $5.91 Buy It Now 7h 22m
YES SONGS FROM TSONGAS - 35th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT NEW BLU RAY US $17.98 Buy It Now 7h 41m
Yes, Virginia (DVD, 2013) US $2.00 [0 bids]
VOYAGE OF THE YES (1988) DESI ARNAZ JR, BEVERLY GARLAND CULT CLASSIC FILM VHS US $8.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) Jim Carey WS NEW (READ DESCRIPTION) US $8.27 Buy It Now 8h 41m
The BOURNE SUPREMACY,Matt Damon,Karl Urban,Joan Allen,Julia Stiles,Brian Cox,YES US $1.49 [0 bids]
Yes Giorgio, New DVD, Luciano Pavarotti, Kathryn Harrold, Eddie Albert, Leona Mi US $17.35 Buy It Now 8h 56m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009)BILINGUAL US $3.74 Buy It Now 9h 37m
Yes, Minister - The Complete Collection (DVD, 2003, 4-Disc Set) US $7.00 [0 bids]
LUCIANO PAVAROTTI-YES,GIORGIO DLX LETTER-BOX EDITION US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 15m
JVC DVD-AUDIO YES Sampler Sealed US $20.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $1.00 [0 bids]
YES! - John Mayer - "Any Given Thursday" DVD US $5.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Se) (2009) - ****RENTAL**** (One - Blu-ray US $4.03 Buy It Now 11h 31m
YES MAN JIM CARREY (DVD, 2009, Special Edition) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Virginia Christmas DVD Childrens Christmas Movie Childrens Christmas Book US $14.50 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man DVD Comedy and PG-13 ? US $8.50 Buy It Now 12h 25m
NEW - Yes Man (Single-Disc Edition) US $1.00 [0 bids]
Yes Minister - Series Three DVD Paul Eddington, Nigel Hawthorne, Derek Fowlds US $4.00 Buy It Now 12h 55m
Yes But - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $24.80 Buy It Now 13h 4m
Yes Sir, Sorry Sir! ???SIR??SIR ~ TVB Hong Kong Cantonese Drama DVD w/ Eng Sub US $43.90 Buy It Now 13h 21m
The Yes Men Fix The World DVD US $21.00 Buy It Now 13h 25m
The Yes Men-2003-Jacques Servin-Movie-DVD US $17.37 Buy It Now 13h 41m
Classic Artists - Yes DVD - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $26.88 Buy It Now 14h 3m
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2005) US $6.45 Buy It Now 14h 7m
Yes (DVD, 2005) US $5.75 Buy It Now 14h 10m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009, Special Edition) Jim Carrey Zooey Deschanel Bradley Cooper US $1.99 Buy It Now 14h 15m
Yes Fly From Here CD/DVD 2 Disc Set Frontiers Records 2011 Widescreen Digipak US $9.99 [0 bids]
New "Yes Virginia; There is a Santa Claus" Book and DVD set US $7.97 [0 bids]
Yes - Yesspeak 35th Anniversary (2004) - New - Digital Video Disc US $14.51 Buy It Now 17h 32m
Yes Virginia DVD Region 1, NTSC US $4.70 Buy It Now 18h 4m
YES - YESYEARS (1991) DOCUMENTARY & LIVE MUSIC CONCERT - GERMAN VHS US $35.00 Buy It Now 20h 3m
Yes: House of Yes - Live at the House of Blues DVD Region 1, NTSC US $7.12 Buy It Now 20h 4m
YES - ACOUSTIC/YES - SPEAK (634991261623) - NEW DVD US $19.49 Buy It Now 20h 34m
Yes Man (Single-Disc Edition) by US $5.24 Buy It Now 22h 13m
DVD Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob the Builder -YES WE CAN! (DVD, 2005) US $3.50 [0 bids]
Marillion DVD Cadogan Hall 2 Discs Fish Genesis Yes Less is More Live CD US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (Ws) (2009) - Used - Dvd US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob the Builder 4 DVD Lot-Bob's White Christmas-Yes We Can and More US $7.95 [0 bids]
YES New Sealed 2014 LIVE ACOUSTIC CONCERT DVD w Bonus Rehearsal Footage US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2005)*SAVE*CLEARANCE*SAVE NOW! US $2.99 [0 bids]
YES MAN/Jim Carrey/Blu-Ray Disc/BUY ANY 4 SHIP FREE US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man DVD US $2.85 [0 bids]
Yes, Prime Minister - The Grand Design (NEW SEALED VHS) US $55.88 Buy It Now 1 day
YES, VIRGINIA [DVD] [2010] - NEW DVD US $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
SEALED Laserdisc: "Say Yes" EP Layng Winters Hindle US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Boss / Orig. Bollywood Movie US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
IF SHE SAYS YES, I DON'T SAY NO, BETA, Viewed US $5.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $0.10 [0 bids]
G.I.JOE,RETALIATION,Dwayne Johnson,Channing Tatum,Bruce Willis,Ray Park,2013,YES US $4.95 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Vintage V H S Rock Video Tape Yes Greatest Video Hits US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes We Can - The Barak Obama Story Yes We Can - The Barak Obama Story DVD US $5.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes, Minister Series One DVD NEW US $21.72 Buy It Now 1 day
Yankeeography DVD Set - As seen on the Yankees YES network . US $9.99 [1 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $7.55 [0 bids]
Yes, Virginia (DVD, 2013) US $6.50 [1 bids]
SAY YES! (NEW & SEALED DVD) R4, Leste Chen, Bo Huang, Chiling Lin, Hailu Qin 101 US $6.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Dragon Tales - Yes, We Can! (DVD, 2002) Dragontales Animated US $3.31 Buy It Now 1 day
YES MAN ~ BLU-RAY ~ BRAND NEW ***FREE SHIPPING*** JIM CARREY HILARIOUS!! US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes - Classic Artists (DVD, 2-Disc Set) with 20 page colour booklet US $9.99 [0 bids]
LOT OF 8 Heavy Metal Rock VHS OOP Metallica AC/DC OZZY RUSH DEF LEPPARD TULL YES US $17.95 [0 bids]
The Chaser : Yes We Canberra (R4 DVD) like new US $10.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob the Builder Yes We Can! Childrens DVD US $1.95 [0 bids]
Say Yes Laserdisc US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Madam 5 New Dvd US $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
YES MINISTER SERIES ONE (NEW SEALED) REGION 4 *REDUCED PRICE* NOW $14.45 US $12.58 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss ratings distribution

YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It depends on which angle do you want to view this unplugged version of YES music. If you do not enjoy the kind of unplugged music, this is definitely a bad choice because it would not favor you at all. But if you like version of acoustic music, you still need to get familiar with Yes music before seeing this DVD. Why? It's quite difficult to start liking Yes from their live acoustic music because you have definitely missed its original sound.

For me personally, I actually do not like unplugged music. No wonder when my rockin's friend who currently live in Swiss, Krisna Dhianta, brought this DVD set as a gift for me I did not spin it right away because I know that I would not enjoy it. Couple of weeks after the DVD with me, I finally got a chance to spin and .. guess what? It did not bite me at all .. it was so dull to my ears, I mean it. So, I just put it at my shelf. This happened quite a long ago (since the DVD was released) until last week. The trigger was simple: I was preparing a material to be broadcasted at FM Radio Network (Trijaya) down here at my country in the Satrurday Night Rock when I would feature YES as a legendary band to discuss. As I was so busy preparing the playlist and reading many books (including YES Stories) finally I found this DVD again at my shelf. So I did try to spin .. and do you know what happened? It gave me different kind of experience and I started appreciating this DVD!

Put it this way . I have been hearing the music of YES since I was 14 years old with "Roundabout" as the first track. I have known exactly all subtleties pertinent to this song right from the elegant acoustic guitar opening until the heavy rhythm art and guitar / keyboard solos during interlude. Oh yes, I have known it for so long. All details have resided in my memory cells. But this time what I'm watching is "totally different" style of music for the same song. It gives me unique experience. Judging from the performance of the band itself, I don't think this is the best live performance they have played ever. But, for sure, this is their first unplugged version ever!

"Southside of The Sky" is also another song that I have known it quite well the subtleties of each segment event during Rick's piano solo. But, listening to the other style gives me great experience. In fact the piano solo by Rick Wakeman in this track is very intricate and interesting for my ears.

Overall, it's an excellent addition to any prog music collection. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120989) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars This DVD has a very short running time and most of the songs are also featured on the acoustic set on the Songs From Tsongas DVD. The acoustic version of South Side Of The Sky is great an was not featured (in this particular version) on the Tsongas DVD, but apart from that track there are not many reasons to buy both these DVD's and I would go for Tsongas as it offers much the same plus a lot more.

The only problem I have with this short performance is that Jon talks too much between the songs. And that there is no live audience as this was filmed for a one night only cinema show!

The bonus documentary about how and why it was done is really funny and features Wakeman as narrator. And as the comedian he is he makes fun of Steve and Chris a lot. Gave me a couple of good laughs!

I enjoy this DVD but still I feel that this is a product for hard core Yes fans primarily. If the Tsongas DVD didn't exist I would give this three stars for the beautiful acoustic renditions of these songs, but as it stands this is a two star DVD.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#199709) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 18, 2009

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
4 stars At once was I surprised and thrilled to just see this sitting on the rack during a routine shopping experience at the local Wal-Mart. I scooped it up immediately and checked out the track list after realizing I was holing in my hands something I had often dreamt of- acoustic versions of Yes classics. I had some complaints, and I hadn't even bought the damn thing: There are no epic tracks, not even a single one of those ten minute pieces I would have loved to have heard given the unplugged treatment (like "Siberian Khatru" or "Starship Trooper"). Pretty much what's here is Fragile (less "Heart of the Sunrise"), two songs from Magnification, and the obligatory song from The Yes Album. Also, the Songs from Tsongas DVD contains many of these acoustic renditions, making this somewhat unnecessary, to be honest, although my opinion is that the performances here are far superior. The upside to having this DVD, however, comes in the form of the dry and wry Rick Wakeman, who narrates an absolutely hilarious and lengthy behind-the-scenes look at this performance. The atmosphere of this performance is solemn, and yet at the same time, quite informal (the concert could look like a funeral one minute, and the next minute someone is making a joke). The introduction, "Tiger Rag," is just good fun to watch and always gets me in the mood for the rest of the show. Here, one can hear an even sprightlier version of "Long Distance Runaround," a Chicago blues version of "Roundabout," and believe it or not, a countrified (almost bluegrass) rendition of "South Side of the Sky" (followed by a stirring piano solo from Wakeman). Is this essential? By no means- but it's entertaining as all get out. The behind the scenes footage more than makes up for the lack of musical content.

Send comments to Epignosis (BETA) | Report this review (#236379) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars This is a cheap Yes concert experience, better than I expected with the special features. It runs for just over an hour so does not deliver too much in the form of material. The doco by Rick Wakeman is okay and makes up for time, providing a few laughs with the grumpy old man's wry sense of wit, discussing the pitfalls of rehearsals. However, it would have been great to get other unplugged Yes songs such as 'Starship Trooper' rather than just a 33 minute set of standards.

The set list is pleasant enough and it is very good quality acoustically and visually. 'Long Distance Runaround' and 'South Side of the Sky' are highlights, and there are also nice vocals on the ballad 'Show Me'. 'Roundabout' and 'All Good People' that appear as always, but a lot of this acoustic treatment is heard on the "Tsongas" DVD, so this is nothing new under the sun.

It is great to see Jon Anderson before he was expelled from the group and of course his vocals are on song throughout. Wakeman is always a delight on keyboards, but Squire looks occasionally uncomfortable with the material, forgetting some sections of songs. Yes sound great unplugged though not a candle as to how they sound with the band in full flight. I recommend it though as it is so cheap and I picked this up for a bargain on Amazon for less than $4. Another Yes DVD to add to the collection for this price was irresistible.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#887405) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 04, 2013

3 stars There are many negative and positive aspects in the "unplugged": Eric Clapton may list the positive ones. Personally I would be inclined to consider certain "unplugged" real constraints due to fashion. This, in my defense (which, then, I would understand if I'm wrong), is a factor that leads m ... (read more)

Report this review (#701649) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Saturday, March 31, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I bought this in a package that was YesAcoustic/YesSpeak sort of a double feature and found that the YesSpeak portion was worth a watch or two and the YesAcoustic was worth many watches! I particularly love that Steve Howe's guitar style is conducive to acoustic leads and is not hindered by the s ... (read more)

Report this review (#166000) | Posted by endlessepic | Monday, April 07, 2008 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Wow! When I heard the intro of the concert,I thought it would be a crap concert. Boy I was wrong! Even though it is short,the song selection is perfect for this kind of concert. All tracks are done very smart, with new arrangments. My favorite is "South side of the sky" followed by the bluesy ... (read more)

Report this review (#140361) | Posted by Frier_John | Monday, September 24, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars It is very difficult to judge a recorded live performance because a large portion of the charm and ambience encountered in a live show is impossible to convey on CD or DVD. It is even more difficult if you're judging technical virtuosos YES, especially in an Acoustic set! I was first worried ... (read more)

Report this review (#116087) | Posted by erouhban | Friday, March 23, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Too short! Yes, that is the main problem with this DVD. Gorgeous is an excellent word to describe it, but too short. OK, let start. This was a live performance in a studio, or something like a little hall, with just a couple of people as public, so you can hear them applauding by the end o ... (read more)

Report this review (#106623) | Posted by Proglodita | Monday, January 08, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars So this is what they would have sounded like before electricity was discovered. I think Yes has proven that they transcend time. The acoustic versions of the songs sound very similar to the Electric versions. Some of the songs did change a bit. they changed the pace of roundabout, but it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#93463) | Posted by jalas | Thursday, October 05, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars A little dissapointed with this, having seen them do some acoustic numbers brilliantly on their last (2004) tour. There's no real atmosphere here, or if there was one, it's not captured on the film; but the basic idea does work, particularly where they re-arrange the number, so its not just the o ... (read more)

Report this review (#37988) | Posted by Phil | Wednesday, June 29, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss"