YES ACOUSTIC: GUARANTEED NO HISS

4. Show Me
5. Roundabout
6. Time is Time
7. I've Seen All Good People

Special features: 30 minute behind the scenes documentary narrated by Rick Wakeman

Total Time: Approx 37 minutes
(67 minutes including special features)

Search YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss lyrics

Search YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss tabs

- Steve Howe / guitars, vocals
- Chris Squire / bass, vocals
- Alan White / drums
- Rick Wakeman / keyboards
- Jon Anderson / lead vocals

DVD Classic Pictures DVD7090X (2004)

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
Deluxe Edition
Frontiers Records 2011
Bob the Builder Yes We Can!~Full screen~Excellent! US $1.99 [0 bids]
40m 17s
JON ANDERSON of YES New Sealed SOLO LIVE CONCERT DVD w 10 UNRELEASED SONGS + US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can [VHS] by US $5.27 Buy It Now 5h
Yes - Classic Artists *New DVD* US $11.54 Buy It Now 5h 36m
Japan MIKA NAKASHIMA ???? Yes My Joy 2007 Taiwan w/obi DVD+Promo 20-P New US $31.79 Buy It Now 5h 43m
The Syn: Syndestructible Tour DVD 2006 (w/Chris Squire & Alan White of Yes) US $8.50 [1 bids]
Yes Man (NEW Special Widescreen DVD) Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, Bradley Cooper US $18.08 Buy It Now 6h 45m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) $2 SHIPPING US $3.95 Buy It Now 6h 46m
Blu-Ray: Yes Man (2-Disc Set) US $3.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man DVD JIM CARREY US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes - Yesacoustic (DVD, 2004) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 26m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES - CLOSE TO THE EDGE (DVD, 2007) SEALED EUROPE IMPORT prog US $24.50 Buy It Now 8h 35m
YES - CLASSICS 2DVD SET SEALED prog US $19.50 Buy It Now 8h 35m
NEW "YES VIRGINIA THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS" ANIMATED DVD HARRIS HEWITT, MOLINA R US $5.33 Buy It Now 8h 40m
Yes - LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003 - HD-DVD Format DVD - Brand New US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 49m
The Yes System Dr. Nate Booth Influence Patients Comprehensive Dentistry US $499.00 Buy It Now 9h 2m
YES, YOUR QUESTION RAVI ZACHARIAS 6 DVD SET COLLECTIONS FROM TOP UNIVERSITIES US $38.00 [0 bids]
YES! - John Mayer - "Any Given Thursday" DVD US $5.00 [0 bids]
New "Yes Virginia; There is a Santa Claus" Book and DVD set US $5.97 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $2.99 Buy It Now 10h 49m
I'll Say Yes DVD By Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir Worship 885915 US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 51m
YES - LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003 [DVD] [REGIONS 1,4] NEW DVD US $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 41m
Bob the Builder Yes We Can!: B DVD US $12.79 Buy It Now 12h 45m
YES-YESSONGS JAPAN US $29.99 Buy It Now 12h 50m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.99 Buy It Now 13h
YES MAN (2008) Jim Carrey Zooey Deschanel Bradley Cooper Terence Stamp Blu-ray US $9.95 Buy It Now 13h 29m
Yes Minister: The Complete Collection DVD, Derek Fowlds, Nigel Hawthorne, Paul E US $31.34 Buy It Now 13h 35m
Jim Henson's Preschool Collection - Yes, I Can Help (VHS, 1995) US $1.99 [0 bids]
The House of Yes (DVD, 1999) Parker Posey Dark Comedy US $17.99 Buy It Now 13h 51m
YES - Greatest Video Hits - New Factory Sealed DVD - Definitive Video Collection US $8.99 Buy It Now 13h 53m
NEW DVD!! NBC NEWS PRESENTS:YES WE CAN THE BARACK OBAMA STORY,BIOGRAPHY US $14.49 Buy It Now 13h 54m
YES, DEAR: Rare '02 DVD, JEAN LOUISA KELLY, ANTHONY CLARK, MIKE O'MALLEY, 2 EPS US $19.99 Buy It Now 14h 14m
Yes - Live at Montreux 2003 (Blu-ray Disc, 2008) Near Mint condition Steve Howe US $9.00 [0 bids]
Hellsing Perfect Limited Edition Collection 3 disc Ultra Rare OOP! yes! DVD US $25.98 Buy It Now 14h 35m
Yes Man Blu-ray - New & Sealed! Region B US $15.16 Buy It Now 14h 45m
YES MAN (WS) (SPECIAL) (DIGIPAK) NEW BLURAY US $16.63 Buy It Now 14h 57m
Yes Giorgio Luciano Pavarotti Laserdisc Rare US $16.19 Buy It Now 16h
NEW Yes Man Blu-Ray DVD Jim Carrey Sealed US $10.00 [0 bids]
The Yes Men DVD - Andreas Bichlbauer, Mike Bonanno, Andy Bichlbaum US $3.99 Buy It Now 16h 38m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.99 [0 bids]
A Real Anerican Hero / The Voyage Of The Yes Two Movies On One Brand New DVD US $4.49 Buy It Now 17h 10m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) Jim Carrey, Bradley Cooper US $6.99 Buy It Now 17h 20m
Yes, Virginia (DVD, 2013) NEIL PATRICK HARRIS - JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT US $7.99 Buy It Now 17h 39m
YES PRIME MINISTER: SERIES 2 (1987) NEW DVD US $17.79 Buy It Now 18h 8m
House of Yes - Live from House of Blues (VHS, 2000) US $3.86 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu Ray) US $39.75 Buy It Now 19h 10m
YES MEN FIX THE WORLD NEW DVD US $28.11 Buy It Now 19h 43m
A GREATER YES - ANNE UNDERWOOD/ BRADLEY DORSEY * R4 DVD (VGC/NM) US $6.39 Buy It Now 21h 19m
Yes 9012 Live Mexican Edition DVD US $14.99 Buy It Now 22h 33m
Yes Acoustic Mexican Edition DVD US $14.99 Buy It Now 22h 33m
Yes The New Director's Cut Mexican Edition DVD US $14.99 Buy It Now 22h 34m
Yes The Reaveling Science Of God Live DVD+CD US $36.99 Buy It Now 22h 34m
YES - YES ACOUSTIC [2010] BRAND NEW DVD JON ANDERSON STEVE HOWE US $5.95 [0 bids]
Yes Men, The (DVD, 2005) US $4.99 Buy It Now 23h 39m
Yes - Yessongs VHS The 1973 Tour Concert Video US $19.99 Buy It Now 23h 58m
YES MAN BLU RAY DVD - Special Edition (AUSSIE SELLER) *REDUCED PRICE* $11.25 US $9.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009, Special Edition) US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Three Stooges: Yes We Have No Bonanza; We Want Our Mummy: Restless Knights US $4.74 Buy It Now 1 day
Get Smart/Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2013, 2-Disc Set) Tested! US $8.48 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW - Yes, Prime Minister - The Grand Design [VHS] US $14.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes - Live in Amsterdam (Blu-ray Disc, 2011) US $11.99 [0 bids]
Les Ballets Trockadero, Vol. 2: Les Sylphides/Le Grand Pas de Quatre/Yes, Virgin US $15.51 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Live At Montreux 2003 Blu-Ray [Import] US $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Symphonic Live 2DVD [Import] US $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Symphonic Live Blu-Ray [Import] US $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Years DVD [Import] US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES - YESACOUSTIC [2010] [REGION 0] [REGION FREE] NEW DVD US $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW Yes, Virginia DVD (2010) Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Alfred M US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
3 "Jim Carrey" Blu-ray Discs...The Mask / Me, Myself & Irene / Yes Man! US $10.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man. DVD. Comedy, Romance. Jim Carrey, PG-13 (2009) Widescreen US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Virginia There Is A Santa Claus DVD NIB Neil Patrick Harris English Spanish US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
A Real American Hero / The Voyage Of The Yes [Slim Case] [DVD] (1974) US $0.25 [0 bids]
Backstage At BUDZ HOUSE,Comedy Special,Kevin Hart,Luenell,Faizon Love,R,DVD,YES$ US $3.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $2.00 [0 bids]
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes, Virginia (DVD, 2010) NEW SEAL US $6.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes, Minister - The Complete Collection (DVD, 2003, 4-Disc Set) US $5.00 [1 bids]
Owner of a Lonely Heart:best of Yes - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $18.36 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man = NEW Blu-Ray Region B US $15.07 Buy It Now 1 day
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (DVD, 2010) YES combine shipping! US $0.75 [2 bids]
YES Live In Philadelphia 1979 LIVE VIDEO DVD with 5.1 SURROUND SOUND and BONUS US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes, Virginia (DVD 2010) Jennifer Love Hewitt Neil Patrick Harris Alfred Molina US $7.99 [0 bids]
5x Blu-ray Discs COMEDY : License to web, The Bucket List, Yes Man, etc... US $14.00 [0 bids]
Yes - 9012 Live (VHS) 1985 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
"According yes! Nyaruko's" Blu-ray BOX (Limited Edition) JAPAN ANIME US $322.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Brand New and Sealed Yes, Virginia There Is A Santa Claus Animated (DVD, 2010) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009, Special Edition) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes - Symphonic Live NEW DVD US $7.25 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT OF 8 Heavy Metal Rock VHS OOP Metallica AC/DC OZZY RUSH DEF LEPPARD TULL YES US $17.95 [0 bids]
Yes - Yessongs VHS The 1973 Tour Concert Video US $2.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes - Yesacoustic (DVD, 2004) US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Little House on the Prairie - Special Edition Movie Boxed Set (Look Back to Yes US $27.33 Buy It Now 2 days
VHS: SAY YES....JONATHAN WINTERS~ US $5.77 Buy It Now 2 days
YES New Sealed 2014 35th ANNIVERSARY LIVE CONCERT BLU RAY US $23.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $2.00 [0 bids]
A Real American Hero / The Voyage Of The Yes [Slim Case] [DVD] (1974) US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Vintage V H S Rock Video Tape Yes Greatest Video Hits US $0.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss ratings distribution

YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It depends on which angle do you want to view this unplugged version of YES music. If you do not enjoy the kind of unplugged music, this is definitely a bad choice because it would not favor you at all. But if you like version of acoustic music, you still need to get familiar with Yes music before seeing this DVD. Why? It's quite difficult to start liking Yes from their live acoustic music because you have definitely missed its original sound.

For me personally, I actually do not like unplugged music. No wonder when my rockin's friend who currently live in Swiss, Krisna Dhianta, brought this DVD set as a gift for me I did not spin it right away because I know that I would not enjoy it. Couple of weeks after the DVD with me, I finally got a chance to spin and .. guess what? It did not bite me at all .. it was so dull to my ears, I mean it. So, I just put it at my shelf. This happened quite a long ago (since the DVD was released) until last week. The trigger was simple: I was preparing a material to be broadcasted at FM Radio Network (Trijaya) down here at my country in the Satrurday Night Rock when I would feature YES as a legendary band to discuss. As I was so busy preparing the playlist and reading many books (including YES Stories) finally I found this DVD again at my shelf. So I did try to spin .. and do you know what happened? It gave me different kind of experience and I started appreciating this DVD!

Put it this way . I have been hearing the music of YES since I was 14 years old with "Roundabout" as the first track. I have known exactly all subtleties pertinent to this song right from the elegant acoustic guitar opening until the heavy rhythm art and guitar / keyboard solos during interlude. Oh yes, I have known it for so long. All details have resided in my memory cells. But this time what I'm watching is "totally different" style of music for the same song. It gives me unique experience. Judging from the performance of the band itself, I don't think this is the best live performance they have played ever. But, for sure, this is their first unplugged version ever!

"Southside of The Sky" is also another song that I have known it quite well the subtleties of each segment event during Rick's piano solo. But, listening to the other style gives me great experience. In fact the piano solo by Rick Wakeman in this track is very intricate and interesting for my ears.

Overall, it's an excellent addition to any prog music collection. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120989) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars This DVD has a very short running time and most of the songs are also featured on the acoustic set on the Songs From Tsongas DVD. The acoustic version of South Side Of The Sky is great an was not featured (in this particular version) on the Tsongas DVD, but apart from that track there are not many reasons to buy both these DVD's and I would go for Tsongas as it offers much the same plus a lot more.

The only problem I have with this short performance is that Jon talks too much between the songs. And that there is no live audience as this was filmed for a one night only cinema show!

The bonus documentary about how and why it was done is really funny and features Wakeman as narrator. And as the comedian he is he makes fun of Steve and Chris a lot. Gave me a couple of good laughs!

I enjoy this DVD but still I feel that this is a product for hard core Yes fans primarily. If the Tsongas DVD didn't exist I would give this three stars for the beautiful acoustic renditions of these songs, but as it stands this is a two star DVD.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#199709) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 18, 2009

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
4 stars At once was I surprised and thrilled to just see this sitting on the rack during a routine shopping experience at the local Wal-Mart. I scooped it up immediately and checked out the track list after realizing I was holing in my hands something I had often dreamt of- acoustic versions of Yes classics. I had some complaints, and I hadn't even bought the damn thing: There are no epic tracks, not even a single one of those ten minute pieces I would have loved to have heard given the unplugged treatment (like "Siberian Khatru" or "Starship Trooper"). Pretty much what's here is Fragile (less "Heart of the Sunrise"), two songs from Magnification, and the obligatory song from The Yes Album. Also, the Songs from Tsongas DVD contains many of these acoustic renditions, making this somewhat unnecessary, to be honest, although my opinion is that the performances here are far superior. The upside to having this DVD, however, comes in the form of the dry and wry Rick Wakeman, who narrates an absolutely hilarious and lengthy behind-the-scenes look at this performance. The atmosphere of this performance is solemn, and yet at the same time, quite informal (the concert could look like a funeral one minute, and the next minute someone is making a joke). The introduction, "Tiger Rag," is just good fun to watch and always gets me in the mood for the rest of the show. Here, one can hear an even sprightlier version of "Long Distance Runaround," a Chicago blues version of "Roundabout," and believe it or not, a countrified (almost bluegrass) rendition of "South Side of the Sky" (followed by a stirring piano solo from Wakeman). Is this essential? By no means- but it's entertaining as all get out. The behind the scenes footage more than makes up for the lack of musical content.

Send comments to Epignosis (BETA) | Report this review (#236379) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars This is a cheap Yes concert experience, better than I expected with the special features. It runs for just over an hour so does not deliver too much in the form of material. The doco by Rick Wakeman is okay and makes up for time, providing a few laughs with the grumpy old man's wry sense of wit, discussing the pitfalls of rehearsals. However, it would have been great to get other unplugged Yes songs such as 'Starship Trooper' rather than just a 33 minute set of standards.

The set list is pleasant enough and it is very good quality acoustically and visually. 'Long Distance Runaround' and 'South Side of the Sky' are highlights, and there are also nice vocals on the ballad 'Show Me'. 'Roundabout' and 'All Good People' that appear as always, but a lot of this acoustic treatment is heard on the "Tsongas" DVD, so this is nothing new under the sun.

It is great to see Jon Anderson before he was expelled from the group and of course his vocals are on song throughout. Wakeman is always a delight on keyboards, but Squire looks occasionally uncomfortable with the material, forgetting some sections of songs. Yes sound great unplugged though not a candle as to how they sound with the band in full flight. I recommend it though as it is so cheap and I picked this up for a bargain on Amazon for less than $4. Another Yes DVD to add to the collection for this price was irresistible.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#887405) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 04, 2013

3 stars There are many negative and positive aspects in the "unplugged": Eric Clapton may list the positive ones. Personally I would be inclined to consider certain "unplugged" real constraints due to fashion. This, in my defense (which, then, I would understand if I'm wrong), is a factor that leads m ... (read more)

Report this review (#701649) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Saturday, March 31, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I bought this in a package that was YesAcoustic/YesSpeak sort of a double feature and found that the YesSpeak portion was worth a watch or two and the YesAcoustic was worth many watches! I particularly love that Steve Howe's guitar style is conducive to acoustic leads and is not hindered by the s ... (read more)

Report this review (#166000) | Posted by endlessepic | Monday, April 07, 2008 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Wow! When I heard the intro of the concert,I thought it would be a crap concert. Boy I was wrong! Even though it is short,the song selection is perfect for this kind of concert. All tracks are done very smart, with new arrangments. My favorite is "South side of the sky" followed by the bluesy ... (read more)

Report this review (#140361) | Posted by Frier_John | Monday, September 24, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars It is very difficult to judge a recorded live performance because a large portion of the charm and ambience encountered in a live show is impossible to convey on CD or DVD. It is even more difficult if you're judging technical virtuosos YES, especially in an Acoustic set! I was first worried ... (read more)

Report this review (#116087) | Posted by erouhban | Friday, March 23, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Too short! Yes, that is the main problem with this DVD. Gorgeous is an excellent word to describe it, but too short. OK, let start. This was a live performance in a studio, or something like a little hall, with just a couple of people as public, so you can hear them applauding by the end o ... (read more)

Report this review (#106623) | Posted by Proglodita | Monday, January 08, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars So this is what they would have sounded like before electricity was discovered. I think Yes has proven that they transcend time. The acoustic versions of the songs sound very similar to the Electric versions. Some of the songs did change a bit. they changed the pace of roundabout, but it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#93463) | Posted by jalas | Thursday, October 05, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars A little dissapointed with this, having seen them do some acoustic numbers brilliantly on their last (2004) tour. There's no real atmosphere here, or if there was one, it's not captured on the film; but the basic idea does work, particularly where they re-arrange the number, so its not just the o ... (read more)

Report this review (#37988) | Posted by Phil | Wednesday, June 29, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss"