YES ACOUSTIC: GUARANTEED NO HISS

4. Show Me
5. Roundabout
6. Time is Time
7. I've Seen All Good People

Special features: 30 minute behind the scenes documentary narrated by Rick Wakeman

Total Time: Approx 37 minutes
(67 minutes including special features)

Search YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss lyrics

Search YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss tabs

- Steve Howe / guitars, vocals
- Chris Squire / bass, vocals
- Alan White / drums
- Rick Wakeman / keyboards
- Jon Anderson / lead vocals

DVD Classic Pictures DVD7090X (2004)

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Heaven & EarthHeaven & Earth
Rhino/Elektra 2003
DramaDrama
Extra tracks · Remastered
Elektra / Wea 2004
BOB THE BUILDER "YES WE CAN" DVD~PLUS BONUS ADVENTURES~46 MINUTES,NEW IN PACKAGE US $4.99 Buy It Now 49m 12s
???Sir??Sir Yes Sir. Sorry Sir Hong Kong DVD TVB Drama Series Complete (Chinese US $28.00 Buy It Now 52m 23s
Go for No the Movie: Yes is the Destination No is How.. US $14.95 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Legends of Rock Yes Years A Retrospective Laserdisc Excellent Condition 50250-6 US $10.00 [0 bids]
YES GREATEST VIDEO HITS DVD US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
House of Yes - Live from House of Blues (DVD, 2000) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $7.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) - NEW US $6.44 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Burn After Reading [Fantastic Movie - Incredibly Funny & Entertaining, YES!!] US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES GREATEST VIDEO HITS VHS UNPLAYED 1991 US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 26m
YES BOSS (SHAHRUKH KHAN, JUHI CHAWLA) - BOLLYWOOD HINDI DVD US $5.99 Buy It Now 5h 14m
Yes Man Blu-ray US $7.78 Buy It Now 5h 59m
YES GIORGIO New Sealed DVD Luciano Pavarotti Warner Archive Collection US $15.32 Buy It Now 6h 40m
Yes - Yessongs VHS The 1973 Tour Concert Video US $2.95 Buy It Now 6h 41m
YES - Acoustic DVD with slipcase US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 44m
Rick Wakeman - Classic Rock Legends/new dvd/YES US $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 47m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 57m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.95 Buy It Now 6h 58m
YES New Sealed 2014 LONELY HEART: BEST OF THE LIVE PERFORMANCES DVD US $18.99 Buy It Now 6h 59m
STEVE HOWE of YES & ASIA New Sealed 2014 LIVE CONCERT & MORE DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 7h
Yes Man (DVD, FULL & WIDESCREEN) JIM CARREY NO SCRATCHES US $2.69 Buy It Now 7h 6m
Yes (DVD, 2005) US $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 8m
Yes: Live at Montreux 2003 DVD, Jon Anderson, Steve Howe, Chris Squire, Rick Wak US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 44m
NEW Yes - Live at Montreux 2003 (DVD, 2007) US $10.99 Buy It Now 8h 11m
YES MAN new blu-ray JIM CARREY ZOOEY DESCHANEL BRADLEY COOPER TERENCE STAMP US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 24m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.00 [0 bids]
Yes Minister: The Complete Collection DVD, Derek Fowlds, Nigel Hawthorne, Paul E US $37.99 Buy It Now 8h 43m
Saw Ii, Dvd. Oh Yes There Will Be Blood US $0.79 [0 bids]
The Yes Men DVD NEW Sealed US $3.99 [0 bids]
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can!, Acceptable DVD, , US $3.98 Buy It Now 10h 30m
Magnification, Yes, Good US $36.83 Buy It Now 10h 31m
Yes - Live in Philadelphia 1979 (DVD, 2003) GREAT SHAPE US $7.35 Buy It Now 10h 35m
VHS Yes - Greatest Video Hits 1991 Jon Andersen, Rick Wakeman, Steve Howe US $5.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.25 Buy It Now 11h 30m
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 34m
Yes Man (2 Disc Special Edition), Excellent DVD, Molly Sims, Danny Masterson, Te US $5.08 Buy It Now 11h 39m
Yes Man DVD Comedy and PG-13 ? US $8.50 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Yes: Symphonic Live (DVD, 2 Discs, 2002, Eagle Vision/Panorama (Hong Kong)) US $29.95 Buy It Now 12h 18m
"YES MAN" - DVD MOVIE US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 43m
Ray, the Notebook, Yes Man, the Break-up US $5.00 [0 bids]
A Real American Hero & The Voyage of the Yes / 2 DVD Movies for one low price US $3.99 Buy It Now 13h 25m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $1.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man Jim Carrey US $3.00 Buy It Now 13h 30m
Yes Yes DVD US $4.00 Buy It Now 13h 32m
e5047 Japan Laserdisc The History of BEAT CLUB vol.2, Deep Purple, Yes, Free ? US $38.90 Buy It Now 13h 46m
YES - SPEAK & ACOUSTIC - 35TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION - DVD - STEVE HOWE US $3.00 [0 bids]
YES EP Sampler - Classic Pictures- ETV DVD US $5.99 Buy It Now 14h 20m
Yes Man DVD Jim Carrey Special Edition US $1.79 Buy It Now 14h 34m
Yes Yesspeak 35th Anniversary 2 DVD Set Signed Autographed By Rick Wakeman Rare! US $20.00 [0 bids]
JON ANDERSON of YES New Sealed SOLO LIVE CONCERT DVD w 10 UNRELEASED SONGS + US $16.99 Buy It Now 14h 57m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) JIM CARREY 2008 WIDESCREEN US $0.99 Buy It Now 15h 21m
YES BOSS DVD SHAH RUKH KHAN JUHI CHAWLA ADITYA PANCHOLI US $3.99 Buy It Now 15h 35m
Yes Man (Special Edition) US $14.10 Buy It Now 15h 41m
Yes - Yessong Japan LD US $15.00 Buy It Now 16h 10m
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) Jim Carrey FAST SHIPPING!!! US $4.99 [0 bids]
5 Jim Carrey DVD Lot: Liar Liar Ace Ventura The Number 23 Yes Man Lemony Snicket US $8.95 Buy It Now 16h 34m
Yes virginia there is a Santa claus dvd US $5.99 [0 bids]
Chaser's War On Everything - Yes We Canberra (DVD, 2010) US $15.79 Buy It Now 19h 14m
Yes You Can Sing Pepi Lemer VHS Booklet Audio Cassette US $74.89 Buy It Now 19h 29m
Yes Prime Minister - Series 2 DVD - New & Sealed! R.4 - Television Show US $20.54 Buy It Now 20h 12m
Yes, Prime Minister-Series 1 DVD - New & Sealed! R.4 - Television Show US $20.14 Buy It Now 20h 13m
Barack Obama: Yes We Can NEW R4 DVD US $18.58 Buy It Now 20h 38m
The Chaser - Yes We Canberra DVD - New & Sealed! R.4 - Television Show US $28.13 Buy It Now 20h 47m
Yes, Giorgio (DVD, 2009) US $4.95 [1 bids]
Yes Man DVD *NEW* US $9.99 Buy It Now 23h 57m
Dvd-yes Men Fix The World (2010) - Prev - Dvd US $2.01 Buy It Now 1 day
The Yes Men, Excellent DVD, Dr. Andreas Bichlbauer, Mike Bonanno, Andy Bichlbaum US $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
AsiA in Asia VHS John Wetton Geoff Downes Steve Howe Greg Lake YES ELP Buggles US $8.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (Single-Disc Edition), Excellent DVD, Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, Bradl US $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman, Howe (VHS, 1989) Yes Still Sealed New VHS Free Ship. US $5.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) Brand NEW w/slipcover US $10.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (Fix It) (DVD, 2005) US $6.99 [0 bids]
NEW "YES VIRGINIA THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS" ANIMATED DVD HARRIS HEWITT, MOLINA S US $4.00 [0 bids]
Laserdisc - Say Yes US $1.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man DVD US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES-YESSONGS JAPAN US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD) - Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, New Girl, Bradley Cooper US $0.99 [0 bids]
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2005) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (NEW Special Widescreen DVD) Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, Bradley Cooper US $18.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Tha Alphabet Killer,Eliza Dushku,Carl Elwes,Timothy Hutton,R,Blu-ray,True,YES,$$ US $5.29 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $8.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob The Builder **Set of 5 VHS Videos** "CAN WE DO IT? YES, WE CAN!!" US $4.95 [0 bids]
Yes - LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003 - HD-DVD Format DVD - Brand New US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Yes System Dr. Nate Booth Influence Patients Comprehensive Dentistry US $499.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage 1973 Concert Video Of Original Yes Yessongs US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $2.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I'll Say Yes DVD By Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir Worship 885915 US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PRISTINE American Horror Story Season First 1 Widescreen DVD 4 yes 4 disc set US $17.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob the Builder Yes We Can!: B DVD US $12.86 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
6 DVD COMEDY Yes Man, Click, Talladega Nights, Big Daddy, Jeff Foxworthy US $6.99 [0 bids]
Vintage V H S Rock Video Tape Yes Greatest Video Hits US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $1.00 [1 bids]
Yes - Magnification (DVD Audio, 2002) US $39.88 Buy It Now 1 day
The House of Yes (DVD, 1999) Parker Posey Dark Comedy US $16.19 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW DVD!! NBC NEWS PRESENTS:YES WE CAN THE BARACK OBAMA STORY,BIOGRAPHY US $14.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $2.00 [0 bids]
JVC DVD-AUDIO YES Sampler Sealed US $20.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss ratings distribution

YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It depends on which angle do you want to view this unplugged version of YES music. If you do not enjoy the kind of unplugged music, this is definitely a bad choice because it would not favor you at all. But if you like version of acoustic music, you still need to get familiar with Yes music before seeing this DVD. Why? It's quite difficult to start liking Yes from their live acoustic music because you have definitely missed its original sound.

For me personally, I actually do not like unplugged music. No wonder when my rockin's friend who currently live in Swiss, Krisna Dhianta, brought this DVD set as a gift for me I did not spin it right away because I know that I would not enjoy it. Couple of weeks after the DVD with me, I finally got a chance to spin and .. guess what? It did not bite me at all .. it was so dull to my ears, I mean it. So, I just put it at my shelf. This happened quite a long ago (since the DVD was released) until last week. The trigger was simple: I was preparing a material to be broadcasted at FM Radio Network (Trijaya) down here at my country in the Satrurday Night Rock when I would feature YES as a legendary band to discuss. As I was so busy preparing the playlist and reading many books (including YES Stories) finally I found this DVD again at my shelf. So I did try to spin .. and do you know what happened? It gave me different kind of experience and I started appreciating this DVD!

Put it this way . I have been hearing the music of YES since I was 14 years old with "Roundabout" as the first track. I have known exactly all subtleties pertinent to this song right from the elegant acoustic guitar opening until the heavy rhythm art and guitar / keyboard solos during interlude. Oh yes, I have known it for so long. All details have resided in my memory cells. But this time what I'm watching is "totally different" style of music for the same song. It gives me unique experience. Judging from the performance of the band itself, I don't think this is the best live performance they have played ever. But, for sure, this is their first unplugged version ever!

"Southside of The Sky" is also another song that I have known it quite well the subtleties of each segment event during Rick's piano solo. But, listening to the other style gives me great experience. In fact the piano solo by Rick Wakeman in this track is very intricate and interesting for my ears.

Overall, it's an excellent addition to any prog music collection. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120989) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars This DVD has a very short running time and most of the songs are also featured on the acoustic set on the Songs From Tsongas DVD. The acoustic version of South Side Of The Sky is great an was not featured (in this particular version) on the Tsongas DVD, but apart from that track there are not many reasons to buy both these DVD's and I would go for Tsongas as it offers much the same plus a lot more.

The only problem I have with this short performance is that Jon talks too much between the songs. And that there is no live audience as this was filmed for a one night only cinema show!

The bonus documentary about how and why it was done is really funny and features Wakeman as narrator. And as the comedian he is he makes fun of Steve and Chris a lot. Gave me a couple of good laughs!

I enjoy this DVD but still I feel that this is a product for hard core Yes fans primarily. If the Tsongas DVD didn't exist I would give this three stars for the beautiful acoustic renditions of these songs, but as it stands this is a two star DVD.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#199709) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 18, 2009

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
4 stars At once was I surprised and thrilled to just see this sitting on the rack during a routine shopping experience at the local Wal-Mart. I scooped it up immediately and checked out the track list after realizing I was holing in my hands something I had often dreamt of- acoustic versions of Yes classics. I had some complaints, and I hadn't even bought the damn thing: There are no epic tracks, not even a single one of those ten minute pieces I would have loved to have heard given the unplugged treatment (like "Siberian Khatru" or "Starship Trooper"). Pretty much what's here is Fragile (less "Heart of the Sunrise"), two songs from Magnification, and the obligatory song from The Yes Album. Also, the Songs from Tsongas DVD contains many of these acoustic renditions, making this somewhat unnecessary, to be honest, although my opinion is that the performances here are far superior. The upside to having this DVD, however, comes in the form of the dry and wry Rick Wakeman, who narrates an absolutely hilarious and lengthy behind-the-scenes look at this performance. The atmosphere of this performance is solemn, and yet at the same time, quite informal (the concert could look like a funeral one minute, and the next minute someone is making a joke). The introduction, "Tiger Rag," is just good fun to watch and always gets me in the mood for the rest of the show. Here, one can hear an even sprightlier version of "Long Distance Runaround," a Chicago blues version of "Roundabout," and believe it or not, a countrified (almost bluegrass) rendition of "South Side of the Sky" (followed by a stirring piano solo from Wakeman). Is this essential? By no means- but it's entertaining as all get out. The behind the scenes footage more than makes up for the lack of musical content.

Send comments to Epignosis (BETA) | Report this review (#236379) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars This is a cheap Yes concert experience, better than I expected with the special features. It runs for just over an hour so does not deliver too much in the form of material. The doco by Rick Wakeman is okay and makes up for time, providing a few laughs with the grumpy old man's wry sense of wit, discussing the pitfalls of rehearsals. However, it would have been great to get other unplugged Yes songs such as 'Starship Trooper' rather than just a 33 minute set of standards.

The set list is pleasant enough and it is very good quality acoustically and visually. 'Long Distance Runaround' and 'South Side of the Sky' are highlights, and there are also nice vocals on the ballad 'Show Me'. 'Roundabout' and 'All Good People' that appear as always, but a lot of this acoustic treatment is heard on the "Tsongas" DVD, so this is nothing new under the sun.

It is great to see Jon Anderson before he was expelled from the group and of course his vocals are on song throughout. Wakeman is always a delight on keyboards, but Squire looks occasionally uncomfortable with the material, forgetting some sections of songs. Yes sound great unplugged though not a candle as to how they sound with the band in full flight. I recommend it though as it is so cheap and I picked this up for a bargain on Amazon for less than $4. Another Yes DVD to add to the collection for this price was irresistible.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#887405) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 04, 2013

3 stars There are many negative and positive aspects in the "unplugged": Eric Clapton may list the positive ones. Personally I would be inclined to consider certain "unplugged" real constraints due to fashion. This, in my defense (which, then, I would understand if I'm wrong), is a factor that leads m ... (read more)

Report this review (#701649) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Saturday, March 31, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I bought this in a package that was YesAcoustic/YesSpeak sort of a double feature and found that the YesSpeak portion was worth a watch or two and the YesAcoustic was worth many watches! I particularly love that Steve Howe's guitar style is conducive to acoustic leads and is not hindered by the s ... (read more)

Report this review (#166000) | Posted by endlessepic | Monday, April 07, 2008 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Wow! When I heard the intro of the concert,I thought it would be a crap concert. Boy I was wrong! Even though it is short,the song selection is perfect for this kind of concert. All tracks are done very smart, with new arrangments. My favorite is "South side of the sky" followed by the bluesy ... (read more)

Report this review (#140361) | Posted by Frier_John | Monday, September 24, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars It is very difficult to judge a recorded live performance because a large portion of the charm and ambience encountered in a live show is impossible to convey on CD or DVD. It is even more difficult if you're judging technical virtuosos YES, especially in an Acoustic set! I was first worried ... (read more)

Report this review (#116087) | Posted by erouhban | Friday, March 23, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Too short! Yes, that is the main problem with this DVD. Gorgeous is an excellent word to describe it, but too short. OK, let start. This was a live performance in a studio, or something like a little hall, with just a couple of people as public, so you can hear them applauding by the end o ... (read more)

Report this review (#106623) | Posted by Proglodita | Monday, January 08, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars So this is what they would have sounded like before electricity was discovered. I think Yes has proven that they transcend time. The acoustic versions of the songs sound very similar to the Electric versions. Some of the songs did change a bit. they changed the pace of roundabout, but it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#93463) | Posted by jalas | Thursday, October 05, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars A little dissapointed with this, having seen them do some acoustic numbers brilliantly on their last (2004) tour. There's no real atmosphere here, or if there was one, it's not captured on the film; but the basic idea does work, particularly where they re-arrange the number, so its not just the o ... (read more)

Report this review (#37988) | Posted by Phil | Wednesday, June 29, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss"