YES ACOUSTIC: GUARANTEED NO HISS

4. Show Me
5. Roundabout
6. Time is Time
7. I've Seen All Good People

Special features: 30 minute behind the scenes documentary narrated by Rick Wakeman

Total Time: Approx 37 minutes
(67 minutes including special features)

Search YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss lyrics

Search YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss tabs

- Steve Howe / guitars, vocals
- Chris Squire / bass, vocals
- Alan White / drums
- Rick Wakeman / keyboards
- Jon Anderson / lead vocals

DVD Classic Pictures DVD7090X (2004)

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Heaven & EarthHeaven & Earth
Rhino/Elektra 2003
RelayerRelayer
Remastered · Extra tracks
Elektra 2003
Yes - Magnification (DVD Audio, 2002) Brand New Sealed Free Shipping US $35.00 [0 bids]
Yes - Fragile (DVD Audio, 2002) Brand New Sealed Free Shipping US $44.99 [0 bids]
A Real American Hero / The Voyage Of The Yes [Slim Case] [DVD] (1974) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
YES - TOTAL ROCK REVIEW NEW DVD US $26.07 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Yes [DVD] (2005) Joan Allen; Simon Abkarian; Sam Neill; Shirley Henderson US $3.93 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) Jim Carrey Brand New US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
THE YES MEN DVD 2005 BRAND NEW IN SHRINK WRAP - UP & COMING STARS US $11.46 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Yes Man (Single-Disc Edition) by US $5.24 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009)--FULLSCREEN AND WIDESCREEN VERSIONS---JIM CARREY US $1.99 [0 bids]
"YES MAN" JIM CARREY (DVD, 2009) US $1.49 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Yes Man (Blu-Ray) Blu-ray US $99.00 Buy It Now 2h 54m
LD - THE HOUSE OF YES US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Jim Carrey, Zoe Deschnal Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes, Giorgio (VHS) 1982 drama stars Luciano Pavoraotti and Kathryn Harrold US $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 16m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009, Special Edition) US $4.95 [0 bids]
Bob The Builder: Yes We Can! (Back To School Edition) US $1.59 Buy It Now 4h 28m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) Jim Carrey,Bradley Cooper US $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 42m
Yes - Keys To Ascension (DVD, 2001) - LIKE NEW US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 58m
Yes Man [Blu-ray], Very Good DVD, Terence Stamp, John Michael Higgins, Bradley C US $2.00 Buy It Now 5h 22m
The House of Yes US $1.99 [1 bids]
House of Yes: Live at House of Blues DVD US $8.98 Buy It Now 5h 29m
Yes Keys To Ascension Japan Double Laserdisc Set (NTSC) VALC1021/2 US $29.00 Buy It Now 5h 35m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $1.50 [0 bids]
YES, Live in Philadelphia 1979 DVD- NEW US $5.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009, Special Edition) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Men The (DVD, 2005) US $9.31 Buy It Now 6h 32m
NEW - Yes, Prime Minister: The Complete Collection US $33.49 Buy It Now 6h 37m
NEW - Yes Minister: The Complete Collection US $35.01 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.25 [5 bids]
Yes Minister - Volume 1 (VHS) 4 1980 episodes of beloved BBC classic sitcom US $4.00 Buy It Now 7h
YES DVD Keys To Ascension Concert Freemont Theatre US $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 10m
Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe : In the Big Dream YES Music Songs Laserdisc US $49.95 Buy It Now 7h 22m
YES YesYears A Retrospective Rockumentary Musical History JAPAN 2-Laserdisc US $24.95 Buy It Now 7h 22m
Yes: Live In Philadelphia (Image) -- UNLIMITED SHIPPING ONLY $5 US $4.86 Buy It Now 8h 5m
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2005) Full Screen Mint #R2988 US $3.98 Buy It Now 8h 40m
The House of Yes DVD(1999) - LOW PRICE! BRAND NEW! FACTORY SEALED! US $31.99 Buy It Now 8h 44m
4 DVD Movies: Indiana Jones; Sideways; Yes Man and The Dark Knight- in cases US $6.85 Buy It Now 8h 57m
Yes, Virginia 2010 DVD Video Based On A True Story Retail: $9.99 US $2.88 [0 bids]
YES MINISTER THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOLUME 2 DISC ONLY REPLACEMENT DISC US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 5m
YES MINISTER THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOLUME 4 DISC ONLY REPLACEMENT DISC US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 5m
Yes Man (Blu-ray) US $9.21 Buy It Now 10h 10m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) Jim Carrey Zooey Deschanel Bradley Cooper Higgins Stamp 10 US $6.25 Buy It Now 10h 14m
Anderson, Bruford Wakeman & Howe An Evening of Yes Music Plus New USA Format DVD US $29.74 Buy It Now 10h 23m
NEW Sealed Christian Inspirational DVD!A Greater Yes: True Story of Amy Newhouse US $9.95 Buy It Now 10h 28m
Yes Man Blu-Ray Disc Only (No DVD/Digital Copy) with Case/Artwork US $2.99 Buy It Now 10h 34m
The BOURNE SUPREMACY,Matt Damon,Karl Urban,Joan Allen,Julia Stiles,Brian Cox,YES US $1.49 [0 bids]
YES LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003 BLU-RAY SEALED Jon Anderson Steve Howe Rick Wakeman US $39.99 Buy It Now 10h 59m
YES INSIDE YES FRIENDS AND FAMILY 3x DVD BOX RICK WAKEMAN STEVE HOWE LIVE Sealed US $59.99 Buy It Now 10h 59m
8x MUSIC DVD Lot GENESIS BEATLES TOTO DIRE STRAITS WHO YES PINK FLOYD R.E.M. US $99.00 Buy It Now 10h 59m
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $2.38 Buy It Now 11h 3m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.93 Buy It Now 11h 16m
Yes Giorgio Laserdisc LD Opera Luciano Pavarotti US $7.99 Buy It Now 11h 20m
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $9.98 Buy It Now 11h 20m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $7.44 Buy It Now 11h 28m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009, 2-Disc Set, Canadian Digital Copy Edition DVD) US $1.29 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) $2 SHIPPING US $2.95 Buy It Now 11h 43m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES- Yesacoustic (DVD, 2004) BRAND NEW IN SHRINK WRAP US $16.80 Buy It Now 12h 4m
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) Dan Ollman, Sarah Price, Chris Smith having fun US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 33m
Yes (DVD, 2005) Joan Allen, Simon Abkarian, Shirley Henderson; Sally Potter US $7.21 Buy It Now 12h 37m
Yes Man DVD - Special Edition - DISC is MINT !!! US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes-JON ANDERSON-Bill Bruford/PETER BANKS-Euro/The Best of MusikLaden Live/VHS US $5.49 Buy It Now 13h 18m
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $1.50 Buy It Now 13h 44m
YES MAN (WS/FF) by US $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 49m
Yes Symphonic Live In Amsterdam DVD-Audio Rare JVC Promo Sealed Free Shipping US $25.00 [1 bids]
Yes Man (DVD 2009 WS/FS) Jim Carrey Zooey Deschanel Bradley Cooper Terence Stamp US $11.50 Buy It Now 14h 5m
Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus (VHS, 1994) NEW, SEALED US $15.00 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Yes, Virginia (DVD 2010) Jennifer Love Hewitt Neil Patrick Harris Alfred Molina US $10.00 Buy It Now 14h 10m
Bob The Builder YES WE CAN! DVD US $7.99 [0 bids]
Bob the Builder -YES WE CAN! (DVD, 2005) US $3.95 [0 bids]
6 Yes Minister Yes Prime Minister VHS 3 New FS Bishop's Gambit Official Secrets US $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 23m
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can! [Back to School Packaging] DVD US $4.80 Buy It Now 16h 59m
Yes Sir Eid No Sir Eid + Beauty Parlour + Mujhe Talaq Do ~ 3 Movies In 1 DVD US $3.15 Buy It Now 19h 40m
Yes Sir Eid No Sir Eid + Petrol Pump + One Day Eid Match ~ 3 Movies In 1 DVD US $3.15 Buy It Now 19h 44m
Yes Keys To Ascension DVD US $13.34 Buy It Now 20h
Yes Man (DVD, 2012) US $6.99 [0 bids]
YES KEYS TO ASCENSION [ PAL; Region 4 ] **NEW DVD** US $15.07 Buy It Now 20h 32m
VHS: HOUSE OF YES LIVE FORM HOUSE OF BLUES US $7.77 Buy It Now 20h 33m
Yes Union DVD US $20.32 Buy It Now 21h 31m
Yes, Madam! (Blu-ray)-Michelle Yeoh, Cynthia Rothrock US $19.99 Buy It Now 22h 5m
JAPAN press YES 90125 Live LD Laserdisc VAP Inc. VPLR-70464 w/OBI NEW rare US $89.98 Buy It Now 22h 14m
RARE VHS - *Yes, Prime Minister: The Grand Design* {G} 1990...AS NEW US $11.80 Buy It Now 23h 17m
RARE VHS - *Yes, Prime Minister: The Key* {G} 1990...AS NEW US $11.80 Buy It Now 23h 17m
RARE VHS - *Yes, Prime Minister: Power to the People* {G} 1991...AS NEW US $11.80 Buy It Now 23h 17m
YES MAN BLU RAY DVD - Special Edition (AUSSIE SELLER) US $11.09 Buy It Now 23h 19m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $6.99 Buy It Now 23h 32m
Yes- Close to the Edge Rock Milestones DVD Europe Import New Sealed US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES - LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003 [DVD] [REGIONS 1,4] NEW DVD US $6.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009, Special Edition) US $2.99 [0 bids]
YES Live 1975 At Q.P.R. Vol 2 DVD Video Region 2 & 3 JAPAN Rare Brand New US $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES New Sealed 2014 LIVE ACOUSTIC CONCERT DVD w Bonus Rehearsal Footage US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man Blu-Ray Disc Only (No DVD/Digital Copy) wCase/Artwork As Pictured US $2.79 Buy It Now 1 day
THE JUNGLE BOOKS 1 AND 2 YES~ Blu-ray/DVD 2014, 4-Disc Set TWO FOR ONE DISNEY US $17.56 [8 bids]
YES MAN [DVD] [CANADIAN DVD] [REGION FREE] NEW DVD US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) *BRAND NEW* Still Sealed - Free Shipping US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (1 disc / Warner Bros. / 2009 DVD) US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss ratings distribution

YES Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It depends on which angle do you want to view this unplugged version of YES music. If you do not enjoy the kind of unplugged music, this is definitely a bad choice because it would not favor you at all. But if you like version of acoustic music, you still need to get familiar with Yes music before seeing this DVD. Why? It's quite difficult to start liking Yes from their live acoustic music because you have definitely missed its original sound.

For me personally, I actually do not like unplugged music. No wonder when my rockin's friend who currently live in Swiss, Krisna Dhianta, brought this DVD set as a gift for me I did not spin it right away because I know that I would not enjoy it. Couple of weeks after the DVD with me, I finally got a chance to spin and .. guess what? It did not bite me at all .. it was so dull to my ears, I mean it. So, I just put it at my shelf. This happened quite a long ago (since the DVD was released) until last week. The trigger was simple: I was preparing a material to be broadcasted at FM Radio Network (Trijaya) down here at my country in the Satrurday Night Rock when I would feature YES as a legendary band to discuss. As I was so busy preparing the playlist and reading many books (including YES Stories) finally I found this DVD again at my shelf. So I did try to spin .. and do you know what happened? It gave me different kind of experience and I started appreciating this DVD!

Put it this way . I have been hearing the music of YES since I was 14 years old with "Roundabout" as the first track. I have known exactly all subtleties pertinent to this song right from the elegant acoustic guitar opening until the heavy rhythm art and guitar / keyboard solos during interlude. Oh yes, I have known it for so long. All details have resided in my memory cells. But this time what I'm watching is "totally different" style of music for the same song. It gives me unique experience. Judging from the performance of the band itself, I don't think this is the best live performance they have played ever. But, for sure, this is their first unplugged version ever!

"Southside of The Sky" is also another song that I have known it quite well the subtleties of each segment event during Rick's piano solo. But, listening to the other style gives me great experience. In fact the piano solo by Rick Wakeman in this track is very intricate and interesting for my ears.

Overall, it's an excellent addition to any prog music collection. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120989) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars This DVD has a very short running time and most of the songs are also featured on the acoustic set on the Songs From Tsongas DVD. The acoustic version of South Side Of The Sky is great an was not featured (in this particular version) on the Tsongas DVD, but apart from that track there are not many reasons to buy both these DVD's and I would go for Tsongas as it offers much the same plus a lot more.

The only problem I have with this short performance is that Jon talks too much between the songs. And that there is no live audience as this was filmed for a one night only cinema show!

The bonus documentary about how and why it was done is really funny and features Wakeman as narrator. And as the comedian he is he makes fun of Steve and Chris a lot. Gave me a couple of good laughs!

I enjoy this DVD but still I feel that this is a product for hard core Yes fans primarily. If the Tsongas DVD didn't exist I would give this three stars for the beautiful acoustic renditions of these songs, but as it stands this is a two star DVD.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#199709) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 18, 2009

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
4 stars At once was I surprised and thrilled to just see this sitting on the rack during a routine shopping experience at the local Wal-Mart. I scooped it up immediately and checked out the track list after realizing I was holing in my hands something I had often dreamt of- acoustic versions of Yes classics. I had some complaints, and I hadn't even bought the damn thing: There are no epic tracks, not even a single one of those ten minute pieces I would have loved to have heard given the unplugged treatment (like "Siberian Khatru" or "Starship Trooper"). Pretty much what's here is Fragile (less "Heart of the Sunrise"), two songs from Magnification, and the obligatory song from The Yes Album. Also, the Songs from Tsongas DVD contains many of these acoustic renditions, making this somewhat unnecessary, to be honest, although my opinion is that the performances here are far superior. The upside to having this DVD, however, comes in the form of the dry and wry Rick Wakeman, who narrates an absolutely hilarious and lengthy behind-the-scenes look at this performance. The atmosphere of this performance is solemn, and yet at the same time, quite informal (the concert could look like a funeral one minute, and the next minute someone is making a joke). The introduction, "Tiger Rag," is just good fun to watch and always gets me in the mood for the rest of the show. Here, one can hear an even sprightlier version of "Long Distance Runaround," a Chicago blues version of "Roundabout," and believe it or not, a countrified (almost bluegrass) rendition of "South Side of the Sky" (followed by a stirring piano solo from Wakeman). Is this essential? By no means- but it's entertaining as all get out. The behind the scenes footage more than makes up for the lack of musical content.

Send comments to Epignosis (BETA) | Report this review (#236379) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars This is a cheap Yes concert experience, better than I expected with the special features. It runs for just over an hour so does not deliver too much in the form of material. The doco by Rick Wakeman is okay and makes up for time, providing a few laughs with the grumpy old man's wry sense of wit, discussing the pitfalls of rehearsals. However, it would have been great to get other unplugged Yes songs such as 'Starship Trooper' rather than just a 33 minute set of standards.

The set list is pleasant enough and it is very good quality acoustically and visually. 'Long Distance Runaround' and 'South Side of the Sky' are highlights, and there are also nice vocals on the ballad 'Show Me'. 'Roundabout' and 'All Good People' that appear as always, but a lot of this acoustic treatment is heard on the "Tsongas" DVD, so this is nothing new under the sun.

It is great to see Jon Anderson before he was expelled from the group and of course his vocals are on song throughout. Wakeman is always a delight on keyboards, but Squire looks occasionally uncomfortable with the material, forgetting some sections of songs. Yes sound great unplugged though not a candle as to how they sound with the band in full flight. I recommend it though as it is so cheap and I picked this up for a bargain on Amazon for less than $4. Another Yes DVD to add to the collection for this price was irresistible.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#887405) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 04, 2013

3 stars There are many negative and positive aspects in the "unplugged": Eric Clapton may list the positive ones. Personally I would be inclined to consider certain "unplugged" real constraints due to fashion. This, in my defense (which, then, I would understand if I'm wrong), is a factor that leads m ... (read more)

Report this review (#701649) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Saturday, March 31, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I bought this in a package that was YesAcoustic/YesSpeak sort of a double feature and found that the YesSpeak portion was worth a watch or two and the YesAcoustic was worth many watches! I particularly love that Steve Howe's guitar style is conducive to acoustic leads and is not hindered by the s ... (read more)

Report this review (#166000) | Posted by endlessepic | Monday, April 07, 2008 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Wow! When I heard the intro of the concert,I thought it would be a crap concert. Boy I was wrong! Even though it is short,the song selection is perfect for this kind of concert. All tracks are done very smart, with new arrangments. My favorite is "South side of the sky" followed by the bluesy ... (read more)

Report this review (#140361) | Posted by Frier_John | Monday, September 24, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars It is very difficult to judge a recorded live performance because a large portion of the charm and ambience encountered in a live show is impossible to convey on CD or DVD. It is even more difficult if you're judging technical virtuosos YES, especially in an Acoustic set! I was first worried ... (read more)

Report this review (#116087) | Posted by erouhban | Friday, March 23, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Too short! Yes, that is the main problem with this DVD. Gorgeous is an excellent word to describe it, but too short. OK, let start. This was a live performance in a studio, or something like a little hall, with just a couple of people as public, so you can hear them applauding by the end o ... (read more)

Report this review (#106623) | Posted by Proglodita | Monday, January 08, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars So this is what they would have sounded like before electricity was discovered. I think Yes has proven that they transcend time. The acoustic versions of the songs sound very similar to the Electric versions. Some of the songs did change a bit. they changed the pace of roundabout, but it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#93463) | Posted by jalas | Thursday, October 05, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars A little dissapointed with this, having seen them do some acoustic numbers brilliantly on their last (2004) tour. There's no real atmosphere here, or if there was one, it's not captured on the film; but the basic idea does work, particularly where they re-arrange the number, so its not just the o ... (read more)

Report this review (#37988) | Posted by Phil | Wednesday, June 29, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss"