Pink Floyd - Echoes - The Best Of Pink Floyd CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars I Can class Pink Floyd as my favourite band of all time. But even i find some problems with this album. No On the Turning Away. I can't understand this because it was along with Lerning 2 fly and one step the high points of AMLOR. Also I agree with other ppl who have said about Marooned. It shoudn't have been choped down to 2 minutes.

Also, there is no Lost For words and Two suns in the sunset. I say Two Suns in the Sunset because it was a hell of a lot better than The Fletcher Memorial Home and When the tigers broke free. Which i think shouldn't have got on the album.

But, we all will have an idea of what should b on a best of album cause we all like different aspects of pink floyd. All in all it's just a pink floyd album. Lets enjoy what's there

| 4/5 |