Kansas - Masque CD (album) cover

3 stars Some topics absolutely inconsistent, and others worthy of the classic era of Kansas.

The former include: It's Take a Woman's Love, Two Cents Worth, Mysteries and Mayhem and It's You. Only standard rock songs and nothing else.

The worthy are: The Pinnacle, Icarus and All Over The World. Child Of Innocence is acceptable.

Compared to the albums of that time of the group, Masque runs halfway. Obviously the record company pressure influenced in disparity of this album.

I do not enjoy too much of discs where I have to press skip sometimes, and that's what happens with Masque, in my case. Not with Leftoverture, and little with Song For America or Point Of Know Return.

My rating is 3.5.