Marillion - CD (album) cover

3 stars Coming from Radiation and listening to Tumble Down The Years I was more than concerned at the time.

Go! has good melody and instrumentation, but far from the classic era progressive Hogarth there. The rest is very poor, little to rescue.

Until Interior Lulu arrives and I returned to breathing eased, more after listening this song a long time. Uneven? Without cohesion? It can be for someone who rarely heard it and without paying much attention. Then, The Gates of Delirium would be inconsistent. Impossible!

And then, House. Some people think that it is inconsistent for a song the band's career or too repetitive. For me is a pearl in the repertoire of one of my favorite bands.

In conclusion, about half an hour of great music that will not disappoint. Rating Between 3 and 3,5.

sinslice | 3/5 |