Neuschwanstein - Battlement CD (album) cover

5 stars An excellent album. It sounds sometimes like the early Genesis, which - in my opinion - is very good, because I love the kind of music they made. It is a MUST for all those in favour of the early Genesis-period. I also dedected a small portion of Jethro Tull... after having listened several times to Battlement, I was very sad to come to the knowledge that is was the only (master)piece of work from a very capable band. To me - knowing this music was written and played in the mid-seventies (I was 16 then) - it truely is a masterpiece.
| 5/5 |