Talk Talk - It's My Life CD (album) cover

IT'S MY LIFE

Talk Talk

tuxon
2 stars As an album I find it rather boring, but the individual songs are actually quite good, the sounds on the album come over like a cross between Peter Gabriel and Brian Eno, with soft intimate sounds on songs like Renee and my favourite song Tomorow Started and more upfront pop-pieces, like the famous It's My Life, Dum Dum Girl and Such A Shame.

Honestly this is a good album, but I prefer to listen to it one song at a time.

A pop record, but a rather interesting one, start with the later albums first, but when you work your way back, you will find this record contains the more interesting songs, only on an album based judgement it doesn't come through aswell.

2 stars would suffice for this album, certainly on a progressive scale, but the songs are all 3 to 4 star material.

tuxon | 2/5 |