Pineapple Thief - 4 Stories Down CD (album) cover

4 STORIES DOWN

Pineapple Thief

progadder
4 stars If you have not heard of this band and want to try without buying a full CD (something I'm sure you'll change your mind about after hearing this or the tracks on the website), then this EP would give you quite a good introduction.

This EP consists of album versions of 'Clapham' and 'Wretched Soul' from ' 10 Stories Down'plus a brand new song 'Ground Floor' and a seven minute version of The Pineapple Thief anthem 'Subside' from the ubiquitous 'Variations On A Dream'.

It is an excellent taster for the band but quite frankly take the plunge and buy 'Variations' or the new gem, 'Little Man'.

I took a chance and I am so glad that I did.

progadder | 4/5 |