Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM) - Passpartů  CD (album) cover

Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM)

Rock Progressivo Italiano

2 stars I don't want to be too negative about this album. Let me explain why : I was discovering this fabulous band and this awesome music, working my way up in time: I started from their first album and then onwards and what a deception I had with Passpartů... The style changed completely. To be honest, the music has not much to do with Prog Rock. Forget the symphonic side of PFM. What you have here is Rock heavily influenced by Latin America. The quality of the playing is extremely good of course ; I mean, you still have practically the same geniuses from the other albums. Only for fans I guess.
silvertree | 2/5 |