Flicker - How Much Are You Willing To Forget? CD (album) cover

Martin Mankind
5 stars Rarely these days does an album demand attention in the way that Flickers 'How much are you willing to forget' does. I can't remember the last album I bought that was so engaging.

Whilst there are plenty of female rock acts making genuinely interesting music at the moment, this is the first all male act to make something that sounds new, accessible and interesting that I've heard in a good while.

It is clear that the song writing is coming from experience, it sounds honest and open, full of integrity, there are no fillers on this album.

A work of art from beginning to end.

Martin Mankind | 5/5 |