Queensr˙che - Operation : Mindcrime II CD (album) cover

OPERATION : MINDCRIME II

Queensr˙che

Fernandi
3 stars This is the very long awaited sequel from the album under the title "Operation: Mindcrime". The range of the released date between "Operation: Mindcrime" and "Operation: Mindcrime II" is 18 years. What a time!!! As you know, "Operation: Mindcrime" was released in 1988 and I myself newly born in 1989!!! So, I can imagine how the metal fans, especially the Queensryche's fans have to be patient for so long.

Automatically, Queensryche has changed their line-up since "Operation: Mindcrime" 1988, Chris De Garmo was replaced by Mike Stone. Including here in this album is a guest vocalist Ronnie James Dio. My favorite songs from this album are "I'm American" and "All The Promises". However, after I listened to both of them, I think that "Operation: Mindcrime" is better than the sequel, "Operation: Mindcrime II".

Finally, as metal fans, this album totally can become your good collection, but of course you better buy "Operation: Mindcrime" first. For me, I just hope that they will release the "Operation: Mindcrime III" and I hope the result will be better and of course, it doesn't take me a long time to wait!!!

Fernandi | 3/5 |