Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars Well, I think in over two and a half thousand reviews every single word is said and spread about this album. Noone will be interested in another review. Nevertheless it is important for me that i appreciate this special album. For this is the one and only album since 1973 that I would say it's best of all. Nothing before and nothing afterwards can compare with TDSOTM. Everything is in it's right place. Alan Parsons has done a very good job. The guests (Dick Parry, Clare Tory) gave their hearts and souls to it. Everytime I listen to it I feel fine. So it ist my number one since 40 years and I can't imagine another future or past album that will take place of Pink Floyd's Dark Side.
Aprilfrost | 5/5 |