Izz - The Darkened Room CD (album) cover

3 stars It is difficult to discuss these boys instrumentalist expertise. The during Darkened Room it is seen clearly. The music takes hold in the excellent parts of piano, keyboards and guitar contributions. The album shows a more mature that 'My River Flows', but I like more the one published in 2005.

Here the blend between symphonic progressive, with a dose of alternative rock and some electronic, not completely captivates me.

In '23 Minutes of Tragedy ' is where they achieve a greater impact on that effort, great song. At other times, as in 'Can not Feel the Earth part I and III' and 'Regret', also achieve a good musical atmosphere.

sinslice | 3/5 |