Peter Hammill - Veracious (with Stuart Gordon) CD (album) cover

Peter Hammill

5 stars Ahhh.... What to say about this album. I won`t tell too much because my revivew wouldn`t be objective. Why? because it was "long ago and far away, long ago just yesterday... Voices linger on..." 14.11.2006 in Prague. As up to now, one of the best moments in my life. Hammill sings just like he did it 15 of 30 years ago, he is still Jimmy Hendrix of voice, nothing has changed. Why am I saying about this in "Veracious" review? Because on this album one can hear how Peter Hammill sings and play currently but nothing can be compared with listening this live..

Wobbler | 5/5 |