Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

4 stars Heavy Horses. This is the follow-up to Songs From The Wood. Folk folk folk. Very similar in style. But the music of this album really reminds me of horses. But it's strange because most of the songs do not have to do with horses, but mouses. My favorite track is Acres Wild, without any doubt. I think this is the most catchy song from Jethro Tull relatively short tracks. Maybe because it was one of my first Jethro Tull tracks after Aqualung when I was a kid. The title track, Heavy Horses, is the lenghty track of the album, and it's pretty good. No Lullaby is an all time favorite by Jethro Tull at stage live. This is a funny album, worth check.
VOTOMS | 4/5 |