Jethro Tull - Stormwatch CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

2 stars The last and worst Jethro Tull album from the 70s. Stormwatch is uncatchy, and that's the reason I really do not care about it. The only song that held my interest was Orion, and it saves the album from my cruel 1/5 rating. Sorry, but the rest of the songs are filler to my ears. And of course, I have tried this album enough to say that's my definitive opinion about it. But I like Kelpie and King Henry's Madrigal (tracks included as bonus in the later cd release). The lenghty tracks are not highlights. I really dislike when the lenghty tracks aren't so relevant. Just filling minutes of the album. A shameful downfall after two prog folk gems.
VOTOMS | 2/5 |