Jethro Tull - J-Tull Dot Com CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

3 stars Underrated at most, but I think this is their best since Crest of A Knave. Is not popular and very different. J Tull Dot Com was a great surprise after all the poor material. I will say something strange, but one of my favorite moments of the album is Nothing @ All (a very short track, almost 1 minute). The instrumental of J-Tull Dot Com is (finally) very pleasent again. And Ian Anderson's flute is workin hard and great here! Many good songs, including the first two tracks, that I really appreciate. A little bit better than the previous Root To Branches, but some weak passages prevent me to rate this more than 3/5.
VOTOMS | 3/5 |