Jethro Tull - The Jethro Tull Christmas Album CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

1 stars Jesus Christ haven't born on december, and Jethro Tull Christmas Album too.

I really don't like christmas music. And this album is not an exception. It includes Bouree, Jack Frost And The Hooded Crow, Ring Out Solstice Bells and some old happy tunes re- worked. Yes, a folk album. Few tracks are new, like Birthday Card At Christmas and Last Man At The Party , but nothing to satisfy the fans. I do not celebrate xmas, so I listen to this album as another Jethro Tull offering, but it has no surprises, but sameness. Lacking ideas and innovation, a bad album.

VOTOMS | 1/5 |