Sound Of Contact - Dimensionaut CD (album) cover

Sound Of Contact

Tang Daobo
4 stars Excellent debut album. First 1/3 of album is 5 stars. Middle 1/3 is 3 stars (too consistently mellow and melodic). Last 1/3 is 4 stars. Mobius Slip might creep up to 5 stars with more's really good. So, on average, 4 starts for my liking.

I love Simon's voice & drumming and that it reminds me of his father's. I wonder if my love for the record is biased because of this as Phil is one of my childhood hero-artists. Regardless, I will be looking to see these guys live in Chicago when they tour & look forward to their next output. Here's hoping it's not 3 years away!

Tang Daobo | 4/5 |