PANTA REI

- Georg Trolin / vocals, percussion
- Göran Freese / saxophone, percussion
- Gunnar Lindqvist / flute

CD Acid Symposium (World's Leading Terrorist State) ACID 009CD

PANTA REI MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PANTA REI Panta Rei Music

panta rei LPpanta rei LP
GOLDEN PAVILION
Vinyl$89.90

More places to buy PANTA REI music online Buy PANTA REI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PANTA REI Panta Rei ratings distribution

PANTA REI Panta Rei reviews

Review by Warthur
2 stars A strange, obscure little album from Sweden which I would definitely agree is more of a fusion piece (with Canterbury and Zappa influences) than a psych or space rock album. A bit of a Middle Eastern influence creeps in on The Turk, but otherwise the album boasts the usual influences for an offbeat fusion band of this type - Mothers of Invention, Soft Machine, Mahavishnu Orchestra and so on. A pleasant listen which will get your foot tapping but which I can't see myself coming back to again and again. It's a shame they never made any more albums, because I can tell there's a spark of talent here, but it doesn't quite shine through.

3 stars This is an album that really took me by surprise for three essential reasons, it was good, it was consistent and (perhaps most surprisingly) the recording quality was good. I'm not going to say that this is a genre defining record (unless you insist that this is space rock / psychedelia -- in reali ... (read more)

Report this review (#1213491) | Posted by MJAben | Monday, July 14, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Well... What can one say about this album then? First off I really object to the labeling of Panta Rei as spacerock or even psychedelia. It lacks the noise of bands like Hawkwind and the sound-experiments of Pink Floyd. In my opinion it's just a typical example of the jazz-rock or fusion of th ... (read more)

Report this review (#119320) | Posted by Gruvan | Sunday, April 22, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars It's sad to see, that nobody yet reviewed this album. So, I will be the first. This band from Sweden is not too much psychedelic/sace rock in my opinion. First track - Five Steps is much Canterbury scene type of prog. Good melodies, not very distorted guitars. Souns even a bit like Fuzzy Duck. Wh ... (read more)

Report this review (#108105) | Posted by Deepslumber | Saturday, January 20, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PANTA REI "Panta Rei"