DOMINATE

- Stéphan Forté / guitars, piano
- Franck Hermany / bass
- Eric Lebailly / drums
- Kevin Codfert / keyboards

the correct order of the tracks is:

1. Arcanas Tenebrae/Dominate (5:59)
2. Fire Forever (4:11)
3. Terror Jungle (5:16)
4. Children Of The Dead Lake (6:04)
5. R'Lyeh The Dead (8:25)
6. The Darkitecht (6:19)
7. Kissing The Crow (2:28)
8. Fame (4:02)

this for the version that has been sold in America, by Locomotive Records

Thanks to vaiccoco for the addition
and to Shelket for the last updates

ADAGIO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ADAGIO Dominate Music

Sanctus IgnisSanctus Ignis
LMP 2001
ost ANONIMO VENEZIANO ADAGIO PIERRE PIERLOT Japan 1971 NM 7"45 US $19.99 Buy It Now 31m 21s
Mahler: Symphonies Nos. 5, 9, & 10 - Adagio ~ Tennstedt Gustav Mahler, Klaus Te US $50.00 Buy It Now 1h 44m
ADAGIO - DOMINATE CD +1 (SEALED) $2.99 S&H US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 54m
Solitude Aerturnus - Adagio CD 1998 doom original Olympic Recordings press US $15.95 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Mahler Adagio CD SYMPHONIES 3, 4, 5, 6 Polish Symph Orch PERFECT 0529 10155 US $4.49 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Symphonies 7, 9 & ,10 " Adagio " Mahler, Bernstein, Nyp Audio CD US $22.10 Buy It Now 2h 57m
Albinoni: Adagio/Pachelbel: Canon CD (1987) US $7.96 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Mozart c-to for Flute&Harp,Fantasia for Mechanical Organ, Adagio Glass Harmonica US $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 2m
LILI KRAUS, MORALT - MOZART piano concerto K.537, adagio K.540 VOX VP170 EX+ US $56.00 Buy It Now 6h 54m
EMI CVAP 906 GEORGES SEBASTIAN - SCHOENBERG transfigured night MAHLER adagio US $35.00 Buy It Now 8h 22m
Yo-Yo Ma - Schumann: Cello Concerto Adagio & Alleg CD US $11.81 Buy It Now 8h 41m
MAHLER - ADAGIO MAHLER NEW CD US $15.57 Buy It Now 10h 32m
BARBER, SAMUEL - BARBER: ADAGIO FOR STRINGS; IVES: SYMPHONY NO. 3; - NEW CD US $8.12 Buy It Now 11h 20m
Karajan: Adagio (CD, Apr-1995, DG Deutsche Grammophon (USA)) US $5.99 Buy It Now 11h 27m
Stadler Trio / Mozart: 3 Divertimenti, KV. 439b / Le Nozze Di Figaro / Adagio,.. US $44.99 Buy It Now 12h 2m
The Beauty of Barber Famous Adagio & Other Sublime Themes Cassette Tape TESTED US $11.88 Buy It Now 12h 10m
Albinoni / Pachelbel(Vinyl LP)Adagio-Deutsche Grammophon-2530 247-UK-VG+/NM US $25.44 Buy It Now 12h 47m
MARIO GARDI Violine Adagio 12" 78 POLYDOR 58605 Germany US $18.65 Buy It Now 12h 51m
ADAGIO a Special Collection of Orchestral classics US $0.99 [0 bids]
PHILIPS 9500 025 MOZART piano sonatas K. 331 & k. 333 Adagio ALFRED BRENDEL US $12.65 Buy It Now 13h 48m
Heinonen. Merikanto (Piano works). Adagio 0309. NM US $12.00 Buy It Now 13h 56m
Albinoni - Adagio - I Musici - 6570085 (LP) US $5.08 Buy It Now 14h 18m
Albinoni - Adagio - Jean Claude Malgoire - Chambre Du Roy - CBS - 76535 (LP) US $5.08 Buy It Now 14h 18m
Albinoni - Adagio - Kurt Redel - 6581010 (LP) US $1.68 Buy It Now 14h 18m
Albinoni - Adagio G Minor, Vivaldi - 4 seasons - Sinfonia Siena, Giuliano Badini US $6.77 Buy It Now 14h 18m
Albinoni Adagio Organ Strings/ Corrette/ Handel - Helmuth Rilling, Douglas Haas US $5.08 Buy It Now 14h 18m
BARBER ADAGIO FOR STRINGS IVES SYM 3 NEVILLE MARRINER UK ARGO MINT LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
RIEBENSAHM (STROSS QUARTET) Beethoven Adagio,Rondo OPERA 45rpm #4310 NM US $59.00 Buy It Now 15h 19m
Richard Strauss : Metamorphoses / Mahler : Adagio/ Hans Stadlmair DECCA W/B US $24.99 Buy It Now 16h 5m
Adagio: Music for Healing, Davison, Peter, Very Good US $3.14 Buy It Now 16h 13m
JOAO CARLOS MARTINS - BACH VOL 14: TOCCATAS/OVERTURE/ARIA VARIATA/ADAGIO _CD NEW US $8.99 Buy It Now 16h 27m
VOX PL8550 MOZART concerto, adagio, andante WANAUSEK, SWOBODA, ANGERER, GOERLIC US $20.00 Buy It Now 17h 15m
VIV 38 - ALBINONI - Adagio PACHELBEL - Canon - Excellent Condition LP Record US $15.26 Buy It Now 17h 32m
Barber Adagio Symphony No. 1 Essays CD David Zinman OOP US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 34m
BACH, JOHANN SEBASTI - ADAGIO: J.S. BACH - NEW CD US $6.44 Buy It Now 17h 41m
Adagio Karajan 2 (CD, 1996, DG Deutsche Grammophon) Berliner Philharmoniker US $3.97 Buy It Now 17h 58m
GARY KARR / ADAGIO D'ALBINONI 1982 JAPAN AUDIOPHILE LP HARMON LEWIS US $69.99 Buy It Now 18h 13m
SCHUMANN, ROBERT - SCHUMANN: FANTASIEST CKE; ADAGIO AND ALLEGRO; - NEW CD US $16.10 Buy It Now 18h 28m
ALBINONI, TOMASO - ADAGIO ALBINONI - NEW CD US $6.22 Buy It Now 18h 51m
TCHAIKOVSKY / POLISH CHAMBER PHILHARMONIC ORCH - ADAGIO CANTABILE FROM NEW CD US $27.54 Buy It Now 18h 52m
Adagio for Strings Op. 11 / Concerto Grosso No.1 / Holberg Suite Op.40 / Crisant US $13.68 Buy It Now 19h 41m
PACHELBE KANON ALBINONI ADAGIO SEREBRIER SYM ORC OPERA RECORD LP BEAUTIFUL US $5.99 Buy It Now 19h 46m
KONWITSCHNY MOZART Adagio BEETHOVEN Grand Fugue OLD ETERNA 10" EP 720 169 US $24.99 Buy It Now 20h 48m
Classical WETA 90.9 FM Adagio Volume 1 Mozart Debussy Vaughan & More Music CD US $5.95 [0 bids]
Classical WETA 90.9 FM Adagio Volume 2 Bach Brahms & More Music CD US $5.95 [0 bids]
Symphonie Concertante / Adagio III / Portraits, New Music US $17.91 Buy It Now 21h 29m
Albinoni-Pachelbel : Adagio / Canon, New Music US $8.89 Buy It Now 21h 29m
Respighi Fontane Di Roma Pini Di Roma Albinoni Adagio In G Minor CD Classical US $15.26 Buy It Now 21h 57m
Toccata e fuga BWV 565 (1708) in re Toccata adagio e fuga BWV 564 in DO (1708 17 US $4.62 Buy It Now 22h 56m
Mozart,W.A. - Violin Concertos Adagio Rondo [CD New] US $17.45 Buy It Now 23h 38m
Tchaikovsky/Dvorak/Chopin/Suk/Karlowicz - Adagio Cantabile From Souveni [CD New] US $19.99 Buy It Now 23h 39m
Adagio 2 - More Famous Adagios [CD New] US $8.87 Buy It Now 23h 39m
Unknown Artist Go for Baroque, Vol. 2: Albinonis Adagio CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio Mozart CD (1997) US $7.27 Buy It Now 1 day
Dr. Draw : Adagio CD (2007) US $9.09 Buy It Now 1 day
*GARY KARR ~ ADAGIO D'ALBINONI ~ CISCO 24K GOLD GCD 8003* [Ultra Rare US $108.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ALFREDO ARACIL - ALFREDO ARACIL: ADAGIO CON VARIACIONES; TRES IMAGINES - NEW CD US $15.35 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio - CD. Excellent condition US $9.99 [0 bids]
AFTER HOURS CLASSICS VOL 3 - HAYDN, DVORAK: ADAGIO / VIENNA - NEW CD US $15.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Pachelbel: Canon; Mozart: Eine kleine Nachtmusik; Albinoni: Adagio (CD,... US $0.49 [1 bids]
VARIOUS ARTISTS/VARI - ADAGIO, VOL. 2 - NEW CD US $16.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Bach Skram Hoff Genetay - Concerto In D Minor Adagio CD US $25.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio For Strings & Organ In G Minor CD US $17.04 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio Trio - Celtic Heart CD Pop Folk & Traditional US $17.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Viotti Boccherini Mozart Rimonda - Adagio & Rondeau For Cello & Orchestra CD US $16.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Bach J.S. - Toccata Adagio & Fugue C Major CD Single US $11.71 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio for Relaxation - Mozart, Mascagni, Beethoven, Bruch, Albinoni, Mahler... US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio ** GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD (18 SONGS) US $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Romantic Adagio: Karajan (CD, Jan-1997, DG Deutsche Grammophon (USA)) US $3.69 Buy It Now 1 day
I Musici - Albinoni Adagio Oboe & Violin Concertos - 6570 085 NM/NM LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
, Adagio Greatest Hits Audio CD US $5.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Robert Haydon Clark - Albinoni Adagio & Pachelbel Canon CD US $1.00 [0 bids]
Tchaikovsky Dvorak Chopin Suk Karlowicz Adagio Cantabile From Souvenir De Floren US $22.66 Buy It Now 1 day
W.A. Mozart - Violin Concertos Adagio Rondo CD US $22.66 Buy It Now 1 day
Soapy Bubble by Trip Adagio (CD, Jun-2003, Allure Records) US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ADAGIO: A WINDHAM HILL COLLECTION / VARIOUS NEW CD US $22.91 Buy It Now 1 day
Mahler Mahler: Adagio CD (UK Import) NEW US $9.18 Buy It Now 1 day
I Musici - Complete Concertos Op. 9/Adagio For Organ & String [CD New] US $12.09 Buy It Now 1 day
ADAGIO FOR STRINGS - NEW CD US $6.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Mozart: Oboe Quartet, K370; Oboe Quintet, K406; Adagio, K580 by Lajos Lencsés... US $2.04 [3 bids]
TV 34135S - ALBINONI - Adagio For Organn & Strings - Excellent Con LP Record US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
JEAN POUGNET Violin Adagio in E for Violin & Orchestra 12" 78 COLUMBIA DX957 US $22.05 Buy It Now 1 day
BARBER, SAMUEL - BARBER: ADAGIO FOR STRINGS - NEW CD US $4.07 Buy It Now 1 day
Herbert Von Karajan - Summer Adagio (1997) - Used - Audio Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 1 day
MOZART, WOLFGANG AMA - MOZART: GREAT MASS IN C MINOR; ADAGIO AND FUGUE - NEW CD US $30.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Zukerman: Mozart Concerto K. 218, Adagio K. 261, etc. - CBS Masterworks M 37839 US $39.95 Buy It Now 1 day
PACHELBEL, JOHANN - PACHELBEL: CANON/ALBINONI: ADAGIO - NEW CD US $7.91 Buy It Now 1 day
SWEETBOX ADAGIO JAPAN CD F6868 US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Schubert - Trout, Adagio E Flat, Violoncello Op.148 - Nash Ensemble - CRD1052 LP US $6.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Various(Vinyl LP)Adagio-Deutsche Grammophon-2535 606-UK-VG/VG US $16.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Karajan: Adagio by Leon Spierer, David Bell (CD, 1989, DG) NEW FACTORY SEALED US $9.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Gershwin: Rhapsody in Blue; Barber: Adagio; Copland;... US $6.16 Buy It Now 1 day
Adagio Albinoni (CD, May-1997, Naxos (Distributor)) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Pachelbel: Canon; Albinoni: Adagio - Paillard ERATO SEALED US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
2535 606 - ADAGIO - Albinoni / Bach - Ex Con LP Record US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALD RAIN/ADAGIO - SANCTUS IGNIS [EMERALD RAIN/ADAGIO] - NEW CD US $13.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Handel,G.F. - Son Vn (8)/Adagio/Allegro [CD New] US $13.05 Buy It Now 1 day
KARL MUNCHINGER pachelbel kanon / albinoni adagio LP Sealed 411 973-1 Vinyl 1986 US $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
100 Best Adagio Voices [CD New] US $18.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Schumann,C. - Adagio [CD New] US $12.80 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy ADAGIO music online Buy ADAGIO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ADAGIO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ADAGIO Dominate ratings distribution

ADAGIO Dominate reviews

Review by b_olariu
3 stars My second review on this band named Adagio. I find myself not enjoing so much this album in comparation with the great Underworld. Something is not working here, and i don't know what, is it the new voice, is the lack of great ideas of Stéphan Forté / guitars, piano and Kevin Codfert / keyboards, the result is a 3 star album, not bad, but not their best. I think Underworl is the best they ever done. Even if this relese is only a 3 star album, i can recommended, if only for the tracks R'Lyeh The Dead and The Darkitecht the best from here and maybe the most inventive tracks. 3 stars

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#119936) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 27, 2007

2 stars I am the first one to admit that just the thought of power metal fills me with dread. It is one of my least favorite music styles from this planet & further afield. This album really plays on all the strings I do not like. Pompeous, over inflated sound is what this album brings my speakers and ... (read more)

Report this review (#441284) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Sunday, May 01, 2011 | Review Permanlink

3 stars When I talk about the combination of metal, classical music influences and progressive, I always take in mind Adagio's music. I would say that Stephan Forté and his band were a particular experience for my hearings when I listened the debut album (Sanctus Ignis) by first time a few years ago. Yea ... (read more)

Report this review (#216653) | Posted by Epsilon | Tuesday, May 19, 2009 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The third work of the French metal band progressive in which Mr. Forté is the host of the total composition of the disc, in general a great production that although does not have the impressive symphonic sound of "Underworld" if it tastes aggressive but, the virtuosity this present and the cha ... (read more)

Report this review (#88552) | Posted by Shelket | Wednesday, August 30, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars After the first album, SANCTUS IGNIS, which was a slightly unfinished attempt at Symphonic Metal mixed with some Hard Rock Influences, and UNDERWORLD, an incredibly gripping album with a sound lacking some finish on especially the guitar sound, french Progressive Symphonic Metal Band Adagio tends ... (read more)

Report this review (#84557) | Posted by Dark Revelation | Saturday, July 22, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This is a brilliant metal album, for progressive metal fans. They play a style of neo-classical metal, with lots of piano parts in it. Imagine Beethoven mixed with heavy metal. They've got a new vocalist who hsa great singing voice - quite rough as opposed to the cheesy vocal of say, Stratova ... (read more)

Report this review (#80257) | Posted by | Saturday, June 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I'm about to review for me the biggest disappointing album for the beginning of 2006, so it is gonna be a bit longer than usual. If I had to review this album after only one listen, I would have given only one star - really felt the inspiration was gone. But listen after listen I changed my mi ... (read more)

Report this review (#77508) | Posted by zaxx | Monday, May 08, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This was a much anticipated release for me. I truly have enjoyed the previous Adagio releases and the addition of Gus Monsanto to replace David Readman is most note worthy and worth the wait. Super voice Gus! However, I was quite surprised (taken back actually) at the departure from their ... (read more)

Report this review (#68350) | Posted by progman55 | Saturday, February 04, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars If I were to rate this album on songs 2-7 it would receive 6 stars, these songs are that great! I love to hear music that captures many different styles. In this case I hear progressive metal, power metal, progressive rock and extreme prog metal. What a great disc (or 3/4 of a disc)! The f ... (read more)

Report this review (#65271) | Posted by | Tuesday, January 17, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is a great album. It is different then thier other two albums. I wouldn't say this sounds like Symphony X because they are more progressive then this adagio album. Great Solo's and guitar work. I wish there were more keyboard work esp. the piano work like there was on underworld. I t ... (read more)

Report this review (#64690) | Posted by | Saturday, January 14, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Still Listining ... I Received it from Japan because I'm a Hudge Fan of Underworld And Sanctus Ignis. Where Are You Stephan ? What I'd Like in the other albums was the quality of the Neo-classical construction of the music ... but this time it sounds more like Symphony X Than Adagio ... This is ... (read more)

Report this review (#63347) | Posted by | Friday, January 06, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This album comes across very differently in comparison to Underworld and Sanctus Ignis. The Underworld album introduced Adagio fans to an interesting cross between symphonic progressive metal and dark vocals, with occasional growling and screaming. Yet, on Dominate, the vocals have taken on bot ... (read more)

Report this review (#62602) | Posted by kashedguy | Saturday, December 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ADAGIO "Dominate"