MYTHS & LEGENDS

Osiris

Osiris Myths & Legends album cover

Buy OSIRIS Music
Studio Album, released in 1984

1. Myths And Legends (5:54)
2. Free Like The Wind (7:45)
3. Voyage (7:04)
4. Dreams Of A Jester (6:53)
5. Wasted (8:40)

- Sabah Alsadeqi / lead vocals
- Abdul Razzak Arian / organ and other keyboards
- Nader Sharif / piano and other keyboards
- Ali Khonji / bass

OSIRIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy OSIRIS Myths & Legends Music

Tales Of The Divers - LiveTales Of The Divers - Live
Musea 1985
Visions From The PastVisions From The Past
Musea 2007
Best of OsirisBest of Osiris
CD Baby 2008
Born Of Osiris - Tomorrow We Die Alive (2013) - Used - Compact Disc US $5.19 Buy It Now 3h 9m
OSIRIS GRITT ON IT TOM DOG SOUL FUNK 45 US $0.50 [0 bids]
Pop Promo 45 OSIRIS I'll Be Gone on Sire (Promo) US $0.99 [0 bids]
10h
OSIRIS - Get The Bitch Earthquaking - 12" US $16.27 Buy It Now 14h 2m
BORN OF OSIRIS - DISCOVERY NEW CD US $17.38 Buy It Now 17h 44m
THE OSIRIS CLUB - BLAZING WORLD, ORG 2014 EU vinyl LP, NEW - SEALED! US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
OSIRIS JAPAN PRIVATE PROG IN THE MIST OF TIME US $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Born Of Osiris - Discovery [CD New] US $11.94 Buy It Now 1 day
BORN OF OSIRIS - THE DISCOVERY [894587001495] - NEW CD US $8.96 Buy It Now 1 day
MUSH RECORDS RADIO SAMPLER VOL.1-PROMO CD-BOOM BIP+DJ OSIRIS-LULU MUSHI-J.CRU+ US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Lord Vicar - Signs Of Osiris [CD New] US $26.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Osiris Fantality/I'll Never Let You Go 45 Marlin #3340 E- Condition US $19.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Osiris Trio - BEETHOVEN, NOVAK & SHOSTAKOVICH (CD 1993) US $28.89 Buy It Now 1 day
LORD VICAR - SIGNS OF OSIRIS NEW CD US $30.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Nickodemus & Osiris - Free Souls - 12" Vinyl US $5.00 [0 bids]
Nickodemus & Osiris - Why Can't We Live Together? - 12" Vinyl US $5.00 [0 bids]
Nickodemus & Osiris - Mariposa - 12" Vinyl US $5.00 [0 bids]
Major Lance Osiris 001 You're Everything I Need US $13.50 Buy It Now 1 day
OSIRIS Reflections CD Orig. edition w/ Bonus Track. Bahrain Symph. Prog Rock US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
OSIRIS Myths & Legends CD Orig. edition w/ Bonus Track. Bahrain Symph. Prog Rock US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CHILDREN OF MAANI Veil of Osiris ORG MCD LTD Blut Aus Nord Vlad Tepes Torgeist US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Osiris The Rebirth - Lost [CD New] US $10.98 Buy It Now 1 day
OSIRIS - The Discovery by Born, CD Sumerian Records 2011 Brand NEW Sealed US $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RAIN PEOPLE FEAT. MARCUS BEGG Trippin' On Love OSIRIS 12" LISTEN US $1.99 [0 bids]
OSIRIS - GRITT ON IT - TOMDOG (BOOGIE FUNK - LISTEN)(45 RPM) US $5.50 Buy It Now 2 days
OSIRIS - FUTURITY AND HUMAN DEPRESSIONS - Clear Vinyl LP - SHARK 1991 - US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CHILDREN OF MAANI - The Veil Of Osiris US $5.99 [0 bids]
Nickodemus & Osiris feat Mino Cinelu "Free Souls" 12" Thievery Corporation OOP US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
A Higher Place by Born of Osiris (CD, 2009, Sumerian Records) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Osiris - Lessons Don't Come Easy CD 1994 US $49.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Osiris - Since Before Our Time - LP ('79 BSK 3311) US $10.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Tomorrow We Die Alive, Born of Osiris, New US $11.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Born Of Osiris / Tomorrow We Die Alive (+ 4 Bonus Tracks) CD NEW SEALED US $18.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Born Of Osiris - The Discovery NEW CD US $14.59 Buy It Now 4 days
Born Of Osiris - Tomorrow We Die Alive NEW CD US $16.20 Buy It Now 4 days
OSIRIS consistency 7" b/w almost (k17351) uk warner bros 1978 US $8.29 Buy It Now 4 days
OSIRIS warsaw concerto 7" b/w wallstreet (k10658) uk atlantic 1975 US $8.29 Buy It Now 4 days
The Discovery by Born of Osiris (CD, Mar-2011, Sumerian Records) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Osiris "Consistency" 45rpm Promo WB records 1978 VG sleeve Funk Bass Sexy Breaks US $4.99 [0 bids]
HIGHER PLACE BY BORN OF OSIRIS (CD) US $17.60 Buy It Now 4 days
Fallujah 'The Flesh Prevails' Decrepit Birth,Obscura,Born Of Osiris US $4.67 [0 bids]
Born Of Osiris A HIGHER PLACE LP USA 894587001754 Sumerian Records new US $19.97 [0 bids]
Schonberg Osiris Trio - Verklarte Nacht: Works For Piano Trio CD US $19.69 Buy It Now 4 days
BORN OF OSIRIS-HIGHER PLACE CD NEW US $13.50 Buy It Now 5 days
BORN OF OSIRIS-DISCOVERY CD NEW US $14.07 Buy It Now 5 days
Ipman ?- Persistent Dread / Signal Motion - Osiris Music UK - OSMUK032 12" Vinyl US $13.27 Buy It Now 5 days
Born Of Osiris - Discovery (2011) - New - Long Play Record US $12.55 Buy It Now 5 days
ZAO-OSIRIS-JAPAN MINI LP CD 0512 Gi50 US $38.50 Buy It Now 5 days
OSIRIS Gritt On It b/w The Tower 12" Dance Single Funk EXCELLENT US $3.99 [0 bids]
Osiris Banda - Qualunquemente Ost [CD New] US $19.09 Buy It Now 5 days
OSIRIS - "SINCE BEFORE OUR TIME", RARE DISCO FUNK, "WB", STILL SEALED US $2.22 [2 bids]
Tomorrow We Die Alive * by Born of Osiris (Vinyl, Aug-2013, Sumerian Records) US $22.89 Buy It Now 5 days
OSIRIS - SINCE - BEFORE - OUR V- TIME - WB RECORDS BSK 331 - "SEALED" US $35.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Born Of Osiris - New Reign (2007) - New - Compact Disc US $7.30 Buy It Now 5 days
NM 12"~OSIRIS~War On The Bullshit!~[Original 1982 JEM ROSE Issue]~REGGAE~ US $13.90 Buy It Now 5 days
Born Of Osiris - Higher Place (2009) - New - Compact Disc US $7.30 Buy It Now 5 days
A Higher Place by Born of Osiris (CD, 2009, Sumerian Records) US $9.99 [0 bids]
The Discovery by Born of Osiris (CD, Mar-2011, Sumerian Records) US $9.99 [0 bids]
1979 OSIRIS O-Zone MARLIN WHITE PROMO RARE FUNK SOUL LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DEAD TO FALL CD EVERYTHING I TOUCH BLEEDING THROUGH WINDS PLAGUE BORN OSIRIS US $5.00 [0 bids]
?n15805 12 - NICKODEMUS & OSIRIS feat. CAROL C FROM si*se / MARIPOSA - BREAK US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Born Of Osiris - Tomorrow We Die Alive Midnight Blue Vinyl Colv LP Vinyl Record US $28.36 Buy It Now 6 days
BORN OF OSIRIS - Tomorrow We Die Alive +4 Bonus Tracks CD NEW $2.99 S/H US $17.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Higher Place - Born Of Osiris US $9.45 Buy It Now 6 days
Osiris 'Since Before Our Time' Original Press US $12.99 [0 bids]
Boogie 12" ~ Osiris ~ Slippin' In The Back Door ~ Jem Rose ~ mp3 test press! VG+ US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Discovery by Born of Osiris (CD, Mar-2011, Sumerian Records) US $8.02 Buy It Now 6 days
OSIRIS rare Dance/Disco Soul 45 CONSISTENCY/ALMOST (Never gets there) US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
OSIRIS: Consistency / Almost (soul vinyl 45) US $35.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SALVATION "From where"ORG cd Gorgon 94,Sieges even,Osiris,Vauxdvihl US $39.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Born Of Osiris - Tomorrow We Die Alive (2013) - New - Compact Disc US $9.57 Buy It Now 6 days
Born Of Osiris - Discovery (2011) - New - Compact Disc US $9.57 Buy It Now 6 days
Discovery - Of Osiris Born New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $17.93 Buy It Now 7 days
Higher Place - Of Osiris Born New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $13.43 Buy It Now 7 days
OSIRIS THE REBIRTH - LOST NEW CD US $16.62 Buy It Now 7 days
DVORAK / OSIRIS TRIO - OSIRIS TRIO 25TH ANNIVERSARY BOX NEW CD US $57.56 Buy It Now 7 days
DONOR "Release"ORG cd Mausoleum 94,Mystrez,Paralysis,Osiris US $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
OSIRIS - OZONE NEW NA US $18.51 Buy It Now 7 days
SEALED 1978 FUNK LP OSIRIS Since Before Our Time Warner Bros BSK 3311 Ty Brunson US $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
KRYPTIC MINDS & KILLWATT No Fear Of Future 12" NEW VINYL Osiris US $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Osiris - Ozone [CD New] US $13.98 Buy It Now 8 days
ALEXANDER KIPNIS Wer Ein Liebohen Hat Gefunden/O Isis Und Osiris 78 HMV DA1218 US $21.58 Buy It Now 8 days
Zao- osiris (Magma, Perception, Speed Limit) US $18.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BANDA OSIRIS - PRIMO AMORE * [BANDA OSIRIS] - NEW CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BORN OF OSIRIS - TOMORROW WE DIE ALIVE * - NEW CD US $8.37 Buy It Now 8 days
KILLAWATT Bring Down The Walls 12" NEW VINYL Osiris Kryptic Minds Goth-Trad Sur US $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
OSIRIS - Since Before Our Time - Ex Con LP Record Warner Brothers BSK 3311 US $18.26 Buy It Now 9 days
OSIRIS Consistency b/w Almost (Never Gets There) STOCK 45 M- US $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Plight - Winds Of Osiris NEW CD US $12.13 Buy It Now 9 days
FATBACK Girls On My Mind b/w Osiris There's A Party Going On STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Born Of Osiris - Tomorrow We Die Alive (NEW CD) US $19.51 Buy It Now 10 days
Osiris Trio: 25 (2014) US $41.14 Buy It Now 10 days
Osiris Club - Blazing World [CD New] US $22.23 Buy It Now 10 days
Born Of Osiris Black Magic T-shirt NEW OFFICIAL size X-Large US $19.94 Buy It Now 10 days
OSIRIS CLUB - BLAZING WORLD (UK) NEW VINYL US $48.28 Buy It Now 10 days
BORN OF OSIRIS**A HIGHER PLACE**CD US $12.58 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW Osiris Trio: 25 by Harmen de Boer CD (CD) US $42.50 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW Tomorrow We Die Alive * by Born Of Osiris CD (CD) US $22.12 Buy It Now 11 days
PATRIARCH "Prophecy" ORG cd Shark 90,Osiris,Powermad US $39.99 Buy It Now 11 days
BORN OF OSIRIS-TOMORROW WE DIE ALIVE (MAGENTA VINYL)... VINYL LP NEW US $26.36 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy OSIRIS music online Buy OSIRIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for OSIRIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

OSIRIS Myths & Legends ratings distribution

OSIRIS Myths & Legends reviews

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
4 stars By 1984, prog and wordy pop had given birth to neo prog, so it is perhaps no coincidence that some of its faculties would have permeated the sophomore effort by Osiris. Nonetheless, the band forged its own style, and on "Myths and Legends", they find a more consistent groove. Yet the tracks are less uniform than on the first album, resulting in greater listener attention and pleasure.

The title track is a bold kickoff, including vocoders and lots of fine melodies on guitars and synthesizer. While "Free Like the Wind" features phonetic sounding vocals, it somehow works in a German symphonic way. The lengthy instrumental "Voyage" is one of the best tracks, starting softly and changing moods frequently. There is no virtuosity on display here, merely exuberance and an instinct for harmony and romance in the broadest sense. It ends as it began, reflectively. "Drams of a Jester" is really a soft rock tune with light prog undertones. It's a trifle too sweet, but I believe it broke Osiris into the big time in their own country. My favourite is "Wasted", with its mildly subversive lyrics, sharp rhythm guitar backdrop and a palette of keyboards. It's kind of like CAMEL circa "Moonmadness", with some FM "Black Noise" thrown in.

Because of a couple of weaker closing numbers, I cannot grant legendary status to this effort, but it's a near myth.

Send comments to kenethlevine (BETA) | Report this review (#211373) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Review by tszirmay
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars When Prog was created back in Biblical times, bones raised in defiance as armed hordes roamed the earth, there was a condition set by the elders that this type of adventure would know no national borders and eschew militant partisanship aka Fanboyism (yeah! right!) but it must be stated that prog has certainly landed on some strange beaches around the globe. The usual European suspects are par for the course, the South/Latin Americas equally and Asia, well they will try anything! But this oddball recording comes from the sweltering sands of Bahrain, a small mega oil-rich emirate in the Persian Gulf. Guess they really picked up the Camel/Floyd/Genesis records while studying in England, looks like the head rested Bedouins certainly did. The opening salvo is an interesting romp, lightly symphonic and showing perhaps more spirit than technical chops. Learning the intricacies of prog as they studied, the overall mood is slightly amateurish but in a good sense. "Free Like the Wind" has some nimble moments and some sloppier ones too, but the guitar solo is pretty decent, fast and furious when prompted. The repetitive groove is intoxicating and flogs the progressional elements with devious merriment. The vocals are a bit amateurish and yet really don't spoil the instrumental brio displayed, the bass romping along, the guitarist flowering into multiple blooms, vivid when needed and certainly very willing to suggest awe. "Voyage" sounds a lot like their signature tune, loaded with simple elegance and distinctive flair, far from any clone, the players expressing themselves according to a fabulous tradition that flickers still today. The synths are swirling in the sandstorm of sweltering fanfare, proud and even cocky, like they we can play the classical way, prog has no borders anymore!?. The ultimately false preconceptions are tossed right out the bloody window, as this music is inspired and inspiring, actually even dare I say charming. "Dreams of a Jester" is chillingly precious, an atmospheric caravan of sun-drenched melodies that are highlighted by suave guitar patterns and savvy synthesized orchestrations. The finale is intensely fierce with a robust axe display with long plaintive lines and coerced by bubbly synths soloing with abandon. Again, we are reminded that these amateur prog musicians are above all, fans and strive to achieve a certain sound. "Wasted" is more nervous, with almost disjointed beginnings turning into a lovely stretch, with percolating beats and solid direction. The synth solos here are spectacular, wasted (pun!) by some so-so vocals and a limp chorus, saved by the quality playing once again, this is the conundrum with Osiris. With a little more structural guidance and a better producer, they could have made a wider impact. Now they remain an incredible geographically incomprehensible absurdity, such fabulous prog ideas and statements in its rawest form, untainted and smothered in virgin purity, like the desert. "Who Remembers" is the highlight oasis here with a desperately gorgeous piano wreaking havoc with the senses, a gentle lullaby that passes the torch to a guitar flight that soars mightily, each note evoking deep sentiment . "The Power" is another short ditty that motors along nicely, propelled by some simplistic beats and more of them so-so vocals. Not as stimulating as the previous tracks, but acceptable. All in all, a valiant effort that deserves to be more than just a curiosity and perhaps inspiring the at times jaded prog community . 3.5 palm trees.

Send comments to tszirmay (BETA) | Report this review (#216501) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 18, 2009

Review by progrules
3 stars I just checked my earlier review of an Osisris album (Visions from the Past) because I remembered I made comments on this album Myths and Legends there. And they weren't very positive I recalled. But right now I have to confess my remarks were premature really. I heard Myths and Legens just once or twice by then and apparently I just listened superficially and it was probably the sound of the album I was thinking of. And this very sound isn't too impressive I still feel.

But what really is very impressive is the quality of the compositions. And than I mainly mean the melodic arrangement of most of the songs. If you take the first two tracks they are actually pretty amazing. Accessible and yet somewhat complex and surely very inventive. Fantastic examples of the miracle of creating songs. Maybe right now I'm on a high where this album is concerned. I'm right into it and especially the first half of the release is captivating. In all fairness I will have to see what my thoughts are a year from now and some twenty listenings further. Because I'm not 100% sure it will all stand the test of time. But who knows.

As I said, the first few tracks almost blew me away but I have to say the last couple of songs are not as huge to me. On the other hand the last three are so different that it has a certain charm as well. My favorite track is Voyage that sounds like a brilliant blend of Supertramps Breakfast in America (esp. first few tones !) and their masterpiece track Fool's Overture. Voyage definitely reaches the huge class of the latter. Anyway a more diverse album than I had in mind after my first uninspired listening. It even brings doubts in my mind about the rating. But as I mentioned in the other review: Visions from the past is so much better than Myths and Legends that it would be illogical to give both albums the same rating. So I will give three but it's very close to 3,5 all in all. Osiris has my outmost respect as a very talented band writing very classy neo prog. Sure hope to hear more from them in the future !

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#573731) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
4 stars Two of the Osiris members participating on their debut,keyboardist Samil Al-Jamea and bassist/guitarist Mohammed Amin Kooheji,decided to part ways with the band in order to focus on their studies.They were replaced by Debbie Moss and Khalid Almutawa respectively and the Osiris,back as a seven-piece team,moved on to the second album.''Myths and legends'' was released in 1984 and the Musea CD-reissue is an excellent chance to listen to it.

Osiris did not change their style a bit.With its highly-educated members, and despite being in the mid-80's,the band insisted on producing professional Progressive Rock with an evident CAMEL-esque edge both on guitars and keyboards,but also a light IQ reference on the flashy synthesizers.Rooted strongly in the 70's,their compositions are characterized by the intricate climates,the amazing guitar exercises and the delicate dual keyboards,from the delicate smooth electric piano to the vintage sounds of the mini-moog and the modern synth technology.Rich textures with dramatic instrumental passages,shifting changes,jazzy interludes,symphonic arrangements and a strong amount of magnificent breaks.Additionally the album trully rocks at moments,with Osiris indicating their dedication primarly to Rock music.Vocals are not of first class,however they work well in the whole.

These are the true masters of Arabic prog,way beyond their time,considering the conditions existing in Bahrain and the fellow countries around.Classic Progressive Rock of the highest calibre,not very original,but definitely better than most of the Western Classic Prog clones.Highly recommended.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#578164) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Review by stefro
4 stars The very fact that Osiris - a Bahrainian outfit formed by two musical brothers during the early days of the 1980s - exists at all is in itself something both very special and very unique. The fact that both their self-titled debut and this 1984 follow-up also happen to be spectacularly good makes the Osiris story even more special. Isolated in the middle-east without proper recording studios(1981's 'Osiris' was recorded in Malaysia) and unable to tour or cultivate much of a fanbase throughout their own country due to both it's tiny population and it's very real lack of hardened rock music aficianados, the odds have always been pretty well-stacked against Osiris. However, one should never underestimate the resolve or determination of a talented set of musicians and despite featuring some slightly rough production values, both of Osiris' first two albums stand out as real gems of the neo-prog movement. You may be expecting an exotic, middle-eastern slant on the well-worn Marillion-and-IQ sound but you'd be wrong; Osiris are a straight ahead neo-prog beast whose sound is dominated by thick, juicy keyboards, angular and melodic guitars and intricately-planned drum patterns. 'Myths & Legends' doesn't quite reach the same lofty standards as it's predecessor, yet it is still an excellent album featuring a glut of catchy and anthemic tunes adorned with skilful playing and imbued with a genuine love for classical progressive rock sounds. Album highlights include the powerful title-track, whilst the pretty, faux- classical keyboard lines and uplifting guitars of 'Free Like The Wind' showcase the group at their most instrumentally creative. To make one album under these circumstances is surprising, to produce two is nothing short of remarkable. We often think of neo-prog as a strictly European construct, yet Osiris have shown that they are just as good as any of the sub-genre's big boys, producing a passionately-crafted album filled with rich textures and exciting melodies. Great stuff. STEFAN TURNER, REYKJAVIK, 2012

Send comments to stefro (BETA) | Report this review (#764018) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 04, 2012

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Everybody knows that for many years progressive rock has no borders, from Argentina to Iceland to Australia to Japan, progressive rock gain more and more adepts and fans with years passing bay many territories embrace this style of music with love and profesionalism. One of the small middle east countries where progressive rock is not at home at all, but manage to come with a great band is Bahrein with their only prog band from there named Osiris. Formed in 1981 by the brothers Alsadeqi they offer some good albums blending symphonic prog with neo elements. Thier second album already legendary Myth and legends from 1984, re issued by Musea in 1995 on CD is a little pice of work in this field. I like what I've hered here, maybe the sound is dominated by '80s production but neverthe less is a good album with plenty moments to like. Great keybords melted with the guitar, gives to the listner a pleasent journey in the end. Osiris sounds to me exactly how sounded Zaragon from denmark in same period, same lush keybords , nice guitsr solos and arrangements, symphonic prog meets neo in a great manner. Even many considered this to be their best album, I founded overall little cheesy , maybe because sounds to plastic in some parts. All pieces has same level, not one is bad but not one is great either, is more then ok album but fail to impress me big time. Anyway this album desearves 3 stars, in some parts 3.5. Good

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#787971) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 15, 2012

5 stars This album has its flaws. The singer is pretty bad and the production is like a pretty good demo tape. So should I really give this 5 stars? Yes, because the music is so great. All the songs from the album are really good, and that´s especially impressive since it was made in 1984. (The bonus tr ... (read more)

Report this review (#192874) | Posted by Micke E | Saturday, December 13, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is good enough even if it sounds raw and not refined. Fascinating songs are Free like the wind, Voyage, Dreams of jester. You can find similarities in songs of Asia Minor, Camel and Kitaro. ... (read more)

Report this review (#60541) | Posted by | Friday, December 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I liked this album. But, since I have discovered Camel's "Mirage", I have realised many similitaries between both albums. Osiris is less diverse, but it can provide the same pleasure in a lot of moments. If you like Camel, Osiris is a must! Truly! And, aren't they both about desert ? Believe me ... (read more)

Report this review (#59663) | Posted by | Wednesday, December 07, 2005 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Osiris is a band from Bahrain,this particular album is from 1984...and it shows. By that i mean, the production is a bit messy....not all instruments are in sync. And at times the sound is missing bottom (Deeper bass needed..on bass as well as on drum) That said..its sort of Camel (without Latime ... (read more)

Report this review (#5366) | Posted by Tonny Larz | Wednesday, February 18, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of OSIRIS "Myths & Legends"