MYTHS & LEGENDS

Osiris

Osiris Myths & Legends album cover

Buy OSIRIS Music
Studio Album, released in 1984

1. Myths And Legends (5:54)
2. Free Like The Wind (7:45)
3. Voyage (7:04)
4. Dreams Of A Jester (6:53)
5. Wasted (8:40)

- Sabah Alsadeqi / lead vocals
- Abdul Razzak Arian / organ and other keyboards
- Nader Sharif / piano and other keyboards
- Ali Khonji / bass

OSIRIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy OSIRIS Myths & Legends Music

Best of OsirisBest of Osiris
CD Baby 2008
Osiris Trio,Osiris Trio,Eline van Esch,Osiris Trio,Osiris Trio,Eline van Esch,Go US $10.05 Buy It Now 1h 12m
[LP] Osiris,Futurity And Human Depressions (Shark) {NM} Clear Vinyl US $13.61 Buy It Now 9h 11m
Osiris Trio - Melodies Of Love & Death-Opera Senza Parole [CD New] US $12.28 Buy It Now 11h 25m
Born Of Osiris - Tomorrow We Die Alive [CD New] US $9.98 Buy It Now 17h 23m
Born Of Osiris - Discovery [CD New] US $11.51 Buy It Now 18h 29m
OSIRIS SINCE BEFORE OUR TIME LP NEW SEALED SS OOP SOUL FUNK R&B DISCO DANCE US $8.00 Buy It Now 19h 44m
BORN OF OSIRIS - DISCOVERY NEW CD US $16.29 Buy It Now 22h 22m
Osiris - Since Before Our Time - LP ('79 BSK 3311) US $10.22 Buy It Now 1 day
BORN OF OSIRIS:Black Magic:T-shirt:NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $26.25 Buy It Now 1 day
BORN OF OSIRIS - Album Art -T-shirt NEW - SMALL ONLY US $26.25 Buy It Now 1 day
BORN OF OSIRIS - Album Art -T-shirt NEW - MEDIUM ONLY US $26.25 Buy It Now 1 day
BORN OF OSIRIS - Album Art -T-shirt NEW - XLARGE ONLY US $26.25 Buy It Now 1 day
SCHONBERG / OSIRIS TRIO - VERKLARTE NACHT: WORKS FOR PIANO TRIO NEW CD US $22.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Born Of Osiris - Tomorrow We Die Alive CD US $14.65 Buy It Now 1 day
OSIRIS TRIO - SCHONBERG/WEIGL: VERKLARTE NAC - CC72614 US $19.53 Buy It Now 1 day
OSIRIS RODRIGUEZ CASTILLOS RECORD, CANCIONES US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
OSIRIS "GRITT ON IT" / "THE TOWER" 12" DISCO R & B SOUL FUNK 1980 US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Osiris-Vision from the Past Bahrain prog cd US $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Osiris "Consistency" 45rpm Promo WB records 1978 VG sleeve Funk Bass Sexy Breaks US $4.99 [0 bids]
BANDA OSIRIS - QUALUNQUEMENTE - NEW CD US $14.88 Buy It Now 2 days
FORM"I CHOOSE MY OWN"ORG cd Mausoleum 95,Deafen,Mystrez,Paralysis,Osiris,Vulture US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BORN OF OSIRIS: Higher, Veil of Maya, The Faceless, Emmure, Asking Alexandria US $6.66 [0 bids]
BORN OF OSIRIS: New Reign, Veil of Maya, The Faceless, Meshuggah, Vildjarta US $6.66 [0 bids]
Born Of Osiris - Discovery CD Pop Rock US $14.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Ivar Andresen Magic Flute Isis Osiris Hallowed Dwelling Mozart Decca Odeon 25233 US $4.00 [0 bids]
PARALYSIS"Visions"ORG CD on Defrosting records 94,Vulture,Osiris,Messina US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
OSIRIS - FUTURITY AND HUMAN DEPRESSIONS CD 1991 SHARK RECORDS 027 METAL RULES US $23.74 Buy It Now 2 days
MYSTREZ "The indictment"ORG cd Bad Taste 90,Osiris,Paralysis,Donor US $26.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Born Of Osiris A HIGHER PLACE LP USA 894587001754 Sumerian Records new US $12.48 [0 bids]
Born Of Osiris THE DISCOVERY LP USA 894587001761 Sumerian Records new US $19.98 [0 bids]
Funk Soul Promo 45 Osiris - Consistency mono/stereo Warner Bros. WBS 8758 EX US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Plight - Winds Of Osiris NEW CD US $13.89 Buy It Now 3 days
BORN OF OSIRIS - TOMORROW WE DIE ALIVE - SUMCD396 US $17.63 Buy It Now 3 days
BORN OF OSIRIS - THE DISCOVERY - SUMCD51 US $16.74 Buy It Now 3 days
MUSH RECORDS RADIO SAMPLER VOL.1-PROMO CD-BOOM BIP+DJ OSIRIS-LULU MUSHI-J.CRU+ US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
(DW96) The Plight, The Winds Of Osiris - 2009 DJ CD US $9.82 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW - Folk Music by Osiris Trio US $17.49 Buy It Now 4 days
OSIRIS FANTALITY MARLIN SOUL 45 US $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
OSIRIS consistency 7" Mint- WARNER BROS WBS 8758 Vinyl 1978 Record US $39.00 Buy It Now 4 days
SLEEPER Simulation Theory 12" NEW VINYL Osiris Killawatt Ipman Kryptic Minds US $25.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Alghazanth - Osiris-Typhon Unmasked JAPAN CD OBI SEALED K163 US $7.99 [0 bids]
Tyrone Brunson Osiris Disco Funk LP 1984 US $12.00 Buy It Now 4 days
RAMEAU, JEAN-PHILIPP - RAMEAU: LA NAISSANCE D'OSIRIS; ABARIS OU LES - NEW CD US $7.85 Buy It Now 4 days
OSIRIS ~ GRITT ON IT ~ ORIG. BOOGIE FUNK 12"...NM...ON TOM DOG US $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
RAIN PEOPLE FEAT. MARCUS BEGG Trippin' On Love OSIRIS 12" LISTEN US $0.99 [0 bids]
BORN OF OSIRIS - HIGHER PLACE NEW CD US $16.29 Buy It Now 5 days
OSIRIS TRIO / CORVER / BRUNT / GROENEVELD - MELODIES OF LOVE & DEATH NEW CD US $20.94 Buy It Now 5 days
Born Of Osiris - Higher Place [CD New] US $10.27 Buy It Now 5 days
Osiris Trio - Melodies Of Love & Death-Opera Senza Parole CD US $18.96 Buy It Now 5 days
Born Of Osiris - Higher Place CD US $14.65 Buy It Now 5 days
Born Of Osiris - Discovery CD US $14.65 Buy It Now 5 days
THEO PARRISH Sun of Osiris 12" NEW VINYL Sound Signature Detroit House US $13.99 Buy It Now 5 days
? CRAZY WORLD OF ARTHUR BROWN Promo Poster 1968 Album - Track Records. Osiris US $32.20 [1 bids]
45 RECORD OSIRIS I'LL BE GONE MONO / STEREO PROMO US $4.10 Buy It Now 6 days
Zao - Osiris (JAPANESE MINI LP) (Magma, speed limit,Yochk'o Seffer, Heldon) US $32.99 Buy It Now 6 days
OSIRIS Gritt On It b/w The Tower 12" Dance Single Funk EXCELLENT US $3.99 [0 bids]
ZAO-OSIRIS-JAPAN MINI LP CD 0512 Gi50 US $38.50 Buy It Now 6 days
GUC Osiris "Since Before Our Time" LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
MOUSE, John/OSIRIS - The System - 7" US $10.87 Buy It Now 6 days
OSIRIS - CONSISTENCY 7" VINYL US $8.84 Buy It Now 6 days
Modern Soul 45 ~ Major Lance ~ You're Everything I Need ~ Osiris ~ mp3 VG++ US $7.99 [0 bids]
CHILDREN OF MAANI "The veil of Osiris" ORG cd Velvet Music 98,Blut aus nord US $24.99 Buy It Now 6 days
OSIRIS: Since Before Our Time LP (inner, 2 sm creases, sl cw) Soul US $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
OSIRIS ~ SINCE BEFORE OUR TIME ~ ORIG. FUNK SOUL LP...STRONG VG+++..ON WB US $7.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Dvorak Osiris Trio - Osiris Trio 25Th Anniversary Box Aniv Ocrd CD US $51.42 Buy It Now 7 days
Plight - Winds of osiris - CD [NEW] US $5.59 Buy It Now 7 days
BORN OF OSIRIS - A HIGHER PLACE - NEW CD US $8.34 Buy It Now 7 days
Osiris "Since Before Our Time" - Sealed Vinyl 12" Record, 33 RPM LP US $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
FUDGE LIPS satans triangle 45 OSIRIS --- modern soul funk instros --- LISTEN US $10.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Osiris 45 Consistency WB Promo 8758 Modern Funk Soul US $2.72 Buy It Now 7 days
OSIRIS WAR ON THE BULLSH*T 12" MINT US $16.08 Buy It Now 8 days
BORN OF OSIRIS Tomorrow We Die Alive (4 Bonus Track) CD Korea New US $13.99 Buy It Now 8 days
OSIRIS Reflections CD Orig. edition w/ Bonus Track. Bahrain Symph. Prog Rock US $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
OSIRIS Myths & Legends CD Orig. edition w/ Bonus Track. Bahrain Symph. Prog Rock US $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Osiris Since Before Our Time Warner Brothers LP 3311 US $13.50 Buy It Now 8 days
BORN OF OSIRIS - THE DISCOVERY [894587001518] - NEW CD US $8.53 Buy It Now 8 days
ALGHAZANTH - OSIRIS-TYPHON UNMASKED - NEW CD - OOP!!! RARE US $8.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Discovery - Of Osiris Born New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $17.93 Buy It Now 9 days
OSIRIS - Tom Dog 0003 - Gritt on It - 1980 FUNK 45 VG++ US $9.72 Buy It Now 9 days
SLUMDRUM - FRONTIER 12" RECORD / VINYL - OSIRIS TRAX - OSIT001 US $5.62 Buy It Now 9 days
Zao-Osiris French jazz prog cd US $18.99 Buy It Now 10 days
BIOME The Cromos Ep 12" NEW VINYL Tempa Black Box Osiris Macabre Unit J:Kenzo US $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
BORN OF OSIRIS - NEW REIGN NEW CD US $13.76 Buy It Now 10 days
BORN OF OSIRIS**TOMORROW WE DIE ALIVE**CD US $12.95 Buy It Now 10 days
OSIRIS TRIO - MELODIES OF LOVE AND DEATH - CC72373 US $21.91 Buy It Now 10 days
PLIGHT - WINDS OF OSIRIS - TORMENT141 US $13.83 Buy It Now 10 days
The Osiris Club - Blazing World (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $30.57 Buy It Now 10 days
Zao-Osiris French jazz prog Japanese mini lp US $32.99 Buy It Now 10 days
BORN OF OSIRIS-NEW REIGN CD NEW US $12.08 Buy It Now 10 days
Born Of Osiris - New Reign [CD New] US $9.71 Buy It Now 10 days
NORMAN ALLIN Bass The Magic Flute - O Isis and Osiris 12" 78 COLUMBIA L1384R US $20.91 Buy It Now 10 days
Dvorak/Osiris Trio - Osiris Trio 25th Anniversary Box [CD New] US $42.15 Buy It Now 10 days
OSIRIS Fun / Slippin RARE TEST PRESSING US $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
OSIRIS RODRIGUEZ CASTILLOS canta y recita sus obras ( world music ) US $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Osiris Gritt On It VINYL The Tower US $8.99 Buy It Now 11 days
CD Osiris - Futurity And Human.. RARE THRASH SHARK 1991 US $39.99 Buy It Now 11 days
BANDA OSIRIS-PRIMO AMORE CD NEW US $19.28 Buy It Now 11 days
Osiris: Fantality 45 - Funk US $5.75 Buy It Now 11 days
MAJOR LANCE You're Everything I Need OSIRIS Records 7" Northern Soul 45 Ex US $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Plight : Winds Of Osiris CD (2009) US $5.57 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy OSIRIS music online Buy OSIRIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for OSIRIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

OSIRIS Myths & Legends ratings distribution

OSIRIS Myths & Legends reviews

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
4 stars By 1984, prog and wordy pop had given birth to neo prog, so it is perhaps no coincidence that some of its faculties would have permeated the sophomore effort by Osiris. Nonetheless, the band forged its own style, and on "Myths and Legends", they find a more consistent groove. Yet the tracks are less uniform than on the first album, resulting in greater listener attention and pleasure.

The title track is a bold kickoff, including vocoders and lots of fine melodies on guitars and synthesizer. While "Free Like the Wind" features phonetic sounding vocals, it somehow works in a German symphonic way. The lengthy instrumental "Voyage" is one of the best tracks, starting softly and changing moods frequently. There is no virtuosity on display here, merely exuberance and an instinct for harmony and romance in the broadest sense. It ends as it began, reflectively. "Drams of a Jester" is really a soft rock tune with light prog undertones. It's a trifle too sweet, but I believe it broke Osiris into the big time in their own country. My favourite is "Wasted", with its mildly subversive lyrics, sharp rhythm guitar backdrop and a palette of keyboards. It's kind of like CAMEL circa "Moonmadness", with some FM "Black Noise" thrown in.

Because of a couple of weaker closing numbers, I cannot grant legendary status to this effort, but it's a near myth.

Send comments to kenethlevine (BETA) | Report this review (#211373) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Review by tszirmay
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars When Prog was created back in Biblical times, bones raised in defiance as armed hordes roamed the earth, there was a condition set by the elders that this type of adventure would know no national borders and eschew militant partisanship aka Fanboyism (yeah! right!) but it must be stated that prog has certainly landed on some strange beaches around the globe. The usual European suspects are par for the course, the South/Latin Americas equally and Asia, well they will try anything! But this oddball recording comes from the sweltering sands of Bahrain, a small mega oil-rich emirate in the Persian Gulf. Guess they really picked up the Camel/Floyd/Genesis records while studying in England, looks like the head rested Bedouins certainly did. The opening salvo is an interesting romp, lightly symphonic and showing perhaps more spirit than technical chops. Learning the intricacies of prog as they studied, the overall mood is slightly amateurish but in a good sense. "Free Like the Wind" has some nimble moments and some sloppier ones too, but the guitar solo is pretty decent, fast and furious when prompted. The repetitive groove is intoxicating and flogs the progressional elements with devious merriment. The vocals are a bit amateurish and yet really don't spoil the instrumental brio displayed, the bass romping along, the guitarist flowering into multiple blooms, vivid when needed and certainly very willing to suggest awe. "Voyage" sounds a lot like their signature tune, loaded with simple elegance and distinctive flair, far from any clone, the players expressing themselves according to a fabulous tradition that flickers still today. The synths are swirling in the sandstorm of sweltering fanfare, proud and even cocky, like they we can play the classical way, prog has no borders anymore!?. The ultimately false preconceptions are tossed right out the bloody window, as this music is inspired and inspiring, actually even dare I say charming. "Dreams of a Jester" is chillingly precious, an atmospheric caravan of sun-drenched melodies that are highlighted by suave guitar patterns and savvy synthesized orchestrations. The finale is intensely fierce with a robust axe display with long plaintive lines and coerced by bubbly synths soloing with abandon. Again, we are reminded that these amateur prog musicians are above all, fans and strive to achieve a certain sound. "Wasted" is more nervous, with almost disjointed beginnings turning into a lovely stretch, with percolating beats and solid direction. The synth solos here are spectacular, wasted (pun!) by some so-so vocals and a limp chorus, saved by the quality playing once again, this is the conundrum with Osiris. With a little more structural guidance and a better producer, they could have made a wider impact. Now they remain an incredible geographically incomprehensible absurdity, such fabulous prog ideas and statements in its rawest form, untainted and smothered in virgin purity, like the desert. "Who Remembers" is the highlight oasis here with a desperately gorgeous piano wreaking havoc with the senses, a gentle lullaby that passes the torch to a guitar flight that soars mightily, each note evoking deep sentiment . "The Power" is another short ditty that motors along nicely, propelled by some simplistic beats and more of them so-so vocals. Not as stimulating as the previous tracks, but acceptable. All in all, a valiant effort that deserves to be more than just a curiosity and perhaps inspiring the at times jaded prog community . 3.5 palm trees.

Send comments to tszirmay (BETA) | Report this review (#216501) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 18, 2009

Review by progrules
3 stars I just checked my earlier review of an Osisris album (Visions from the Past) because I remembered I made comments on this album Myths and Legends there. And they weren't very positive I recalled. But right now I have to confess my remarks were premature really. I heard Myths and Legens just once or twice by then and apparently I just listened superficially and it was probably the sound of the album I was thinking of. And this very sound isn't too impressive I still feel.

But what really is very impressive is the quality of the compositions. And than I mainly mean the melodic arrangement of most of the songs. If you take the first two tracks they are actually pretty amazing. Accessible and yet somewhat complex and surely very inventive. Fantastic examples of the miracle of creating songs. Maybe right now I'm on a high where this album is concerned. I'm right into it and especially the first half of the release is captivating. In all fairness I will have to see what my thoughts are a year from now and some twenty listenings further. Because I'm not 100% sure it will all stand the test of time. But who knows.

As I said, the first few tracks almost blew me away but I have to say the last couple of songs are not as huge to me. On the other hand the last three are so different that it has a certain charm as well. My favorite track is Voyage that sounds like a brilliant blend of Supertramps Breakfast in America (esp. first few tones !) and their masterpiece track Fool's Overture. Voyage definitely reaches the huge class of the latter. Anyway a more diverse album than I had in mind after my first uninspired listening. It even brings doubts in my mind about the rating. But as I mentioned in the other review: Visions from the past is so much better than Myths and Legends that it would be illogical to give both albums the same rating. So I will give three but it's very close to 3,5 all in all. Osiris has my outmost respect as a very talented band writing very classy neo prog. Sure hope to hear more from them in the future !

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#573731) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
4 stars Two of the Osiris members participating on their debut,keyboardist Samil Al-Jamea and bassist/guitarist Mohammed Amin Kooheji,decided to part ways with the band in order to focus on their studies.They were replaced by Debbie Moss and Khalid Almutawa respectively and the Osiris,back as a seven-piece team,moved on to the second album.''Myths and legends'' was released in 1984 and the Musea CD-reissue is an excellent chance to listen to it.

Osiris did not change their style a bit.With its highly-educated members, and despite being in the mid-80's,the band insisted on producing professional Progressive Rock with an evident CAMEL-esque edge both on guitars and keyboards,but also a light IQ reference on the flashy synthesizers.Rooted strongly in the 70's,their compositions are characterized by the intricate climates,the amazing guitar exercises and the delicate dual keyboards,from the delicate smooth electric piano to the vintage sounds of the mini-moog and the modern synth technology.Rich textures with dramatic instrumental passages,shifting changes,jazzy interludes,symphonic arrangements and a strong amount of magnificent breaks.Additionally the album trully rocks at moments,with Osiris indicating their dedication primarly to Rock music.Vocals are not of first class,however they work well in the whole.

These are the true masters of Arabic prog,way beyond their time,considering the conditions existing in Bahrain and the fellow countries around.Classic Progressive Rock of the highest calibre,not very original,but definitely better than most of the Western Classic Prog clones.Highly recommended.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#578164) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Review by stefro
4 stars The very fact that Osiris - a Bahrainian outfit formed by two musical brothers during the early days of the 1980s - exists at all is in itself something both very special and very unique. The fact that both their self-titled debut and this 1984 follow-up also happen to be spectacularly good makes the Osiris story even more special. Isolated in the middle-east without proper recording studios(1981's 'Osiris' was recorded in Malaysia) and unable to tour or cultivate much of a fanbase throughout their own country due to both it's tiny population and it's very real lack of hardened rock music aficianados, the odds have always been pretty well-stacked against Osiris. However, one should never underestimate the resolve or determination of a talented set of musicians and despite featuring some slightly rough production values, both of Osiris' first two albums stand out as real gems of the neo-prog movement. You may be expecting an exotic, middle-eastern slant on the well-worn Marillion-and-IQ sound but you'd be wrong; Osiris are a straight ahead neo-prog beast whose sound is dominated by thick, juicy keyboards, angular and melodic guitars and intricately-planned drum patterns. 'Myths & Legends' doesn't quite reach the same lofty standards as it's predecessor, yet it is still an excellent album featuring a glut of catchy and anthemic tunes adorned with skilful playing and imbued with a genuine love for classical progressive rock sounds. Album highlights include the powerful title-track, whilst the pretty, faux- classical keyboard lines and uplifting guitars of 'Free Like The Wind' showcase the group at their most instrumentally creative. To make one album under these circumstances is surprising, to produce two is nothing short of remarkable. We often think of neo-prog as a strictly European construct, yet Osiris have shown that they are just as good as any of the sub-genre's big boys, producing a passionately-crafted album filled with rich textures and exciting melodies. Great stuff. STEFAN TURNER, REYKJAVIK, 2012

Send comments to stefro (BETA) | Report this review (#764018) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 04, 2012

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Everybody knows that for many years progressive rock has no borders, from Argentina to Iceland to Australia to Japan, progressive rock gain more and more adepts and fans with years passing bay many territories embrace this style of music with love and profesionalism. One of the small middle east countries where progressive rock is not at home at all, but manage to come with a great band is Bahrein with their only prog band from there named Osiris. Formed in 1981 by the brothers Alsadeqi they offer some good albums blending symphonic prog with neo elements. Thier second album already legendary Myth and legends from 1984, re issued by Musea in 1995 on CD is a little pice of work in this field. I like what I've hered here, maybe the sound is dominated by '80s production but neverthe less is a good album with plenty moments to like. Great keybords melted with the guitar, gives to the listner a pleasent journey in the end. Osiris sounds to me exactly how sounded Zaragon from denmark in same period, same lush keybords , nice guitsr solos and arrangements, symphonic prog meets neo in a great manner. Even many considered this to be their best album, I founded overall little cheesy , maybe because sounds to plastic in some parts. All pieces has same level, not one is bad but not one is great either, is more then ok album but fail to impress me big time. Anyway this album desearves 3 stars, in some parts 3.5. Good

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#787971) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 15, 2012

5 stars This album has its flaws. The singer is pretty bad and the production is like a pretty good demo tape. So should I really give this 5 stars? Yes, because the music is so great. All the songs from the album are really good, and thatīs especially impressive since it was made in 1984. (The bonus tr ... (read more)

Report this review (#192874) | Posted by Micke E | Saturday, December 13, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is good enough even if it sounds raw and not refined. Fascinating songs are Free like the wind, Voyage, Dreams of jester. You can find similarities in songs of Asia Minor, Camel and Kitaro. ... (read more)

Report this review (#60541) | Posted by | Friday, December 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I liked this album. But, since I have discovered Camel's "Mirage", I have realised many similitaries between both albums. Osiris is less diverse, but it can provide the same pleasure in a lot of moments. If you like Camel, Osiris is a must! Truly! And, aren't they both about desert ? Believe me ... (read more)

Report this review (#59663) | Posted by | Wednesday, December 07, 2005 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Osiris is a band from Bahrain,this particular album is from 1984...and it shows. By that i mean, the production is a bit messy....not all instruments are in sync. And at times the sound is missing bottom (Deeper bass needed..on bass as well as on drum) That said..its sort of Camel (without Latime ... (read more)

Report this review (#5366) | Posted by Tonny Larz | Wednesday, February 18, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of OSIRIS "Myths & Legends"