WALKING ON H20

Mind's Eye

Mind's Eye Walking On H20  album cover

Buy MIND'S EYE Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Earth - The Movie (1:33)
2. A Rabbit In The Hat (6:12)
3. Equally Immortal (5:27)
4. Mrs. Claire Voyance (5:55)
5. Sahara In An Hourglass (5:32)
6. Out Of My System (6:15)
7. Umbrellas Under The Sun (6:00)
8. Sacred Rules (5:04)
9. The Nacaza Lines (6:30)
10. Flight Of The An.unna.ki (3:20)
11. Heal My Karma (8:06)
12. When I Whisper (4:00)
13. Poseidon Says (11:02)

Search MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 lyrics

Search MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 tabs

- Andreas Novak / lead vocals
- Johan Niemann / bass, electric & acoustic guitars
- Daniel Flores / drums, percussion, string arrangements, keyboards, backing vocals

CD Lion Music LMC162 (2006)

and to ProgLucky for the last updates

MIND'S EYE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 Music

Lion Music Finland 2006
1994: Afterglow1994: Afterglow
Lion Music 2008
Mind's Eye - Work Of Art [CD New] US $13.80 Buy It Now 1h
THOMAS DOLBY-THE GATE TO THE MIND'S EYE-9 TRACK CD-1999-USA-DR.FIORELLA TERENZI US $10.53 Buy It Now 7h 4m
VINNIE MOORE "MIND'S EYE" ALBUM. MINT!! US $20.00 [0 bids]
SUBLIMINAL MENTAL REHEARSAL AID- MENTAL CREATIVE MIND'S EYE VISUALIZATION SKILLS US $12.99 Buy It Now 8h 11m
UK Press/Small Faces/I Can't Dance With You/My Mind's Eye/7"/45Decca record12500 US $16.35 Buy It Now 8h 38m
^ VINNIE MOORE mind's eye KICP 91511 JAPAN MINI LP CD US $37.99 Buy It Now 11h 11m
Jon Lucien-Mind's Eye-70s SOUL JAZZ LATIN-NEW LP US $27.99 Buy It Now 14h 46m
Small Faces - My Mind's Eye 1966 7" Decca F.12500 US $5.65 Buy It Now 21h 20m
MIND'S EYE - WORK OF ART NEW CD US $23.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Vinnie Moore LP Mind's Eye MINT ORIG Metal Guitar Hero Shrapnel Lbl. US $6.00 [0 bids]
Rod Stewart Mind's Eye CD Early Recordings Rock 'n' Roll US $2.00 [0 bids]
KAREN SAVOCA & THE MIND'S EYE Walkin' The Bridge 1999 CD US $10.00 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye '86 LP US HAIR metal VICIOUS RUMORS UFO SILVER pr MINT- US $14.99 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye US Original LP 1986 Shrapnel Guitar Free/Safe Shipping ! US $33.95 Buy It Now 1 day
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE / JAPAN OBI / NM MINT- US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SMALL FACES "MY MIND'S EYE" UK DECCA F.12500 1966 MATRIX T1-1C WITHDRAWN US $14.52 [0 bids]
JON LUCIEN Mind's Eye LP RCA Victor APL1-0493 Rare Soul Vinyl Record EXC orig US $60.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THOMAS DOLBY - GATE TO THE MIND'S EYE NEW CD US $15.25 Buy It Now 2 days
VINNIE MOORE: TIME ODYSSEY (NM) + MIND'S EYE (NM-) 2 RARE LPs U.F.O. GUITARIST US $13.99 [0 bids]
Robert Hoyt Mind's Eye CD red mud records digipak I ship WORLDWIDE US $20.67 Buy It Now 2 days
THOMAS DOLBY - THE GATE TO THE MIND'S EYE - NEW CD US $9.30 Buy It Now 2 days
Small Faces(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You-UK-Ex/VG US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WOLFMOTHER Mind's Eye w/ RARE UNRELEASE TRK CD Single US $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SMALL FACES my mind's eye 7" year on left hand side of label design matrix ends US $8.45 Buy It Now 3 days
Gate to the Mind's Eye (ost) - Thomas Dolby New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipp US $17.86 Buy It Now 3 days
Thomas Dolby - The Gate to the Mind's Eye CD 1994 Giant US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Thomas Dolby CD..The Gate to the Mind's Eye ..SOUNDTRACK US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE with OBI JAPAN LP ultra rare!! US $24.99 [0 bids]
THOMAS DOLBY - THE GATE TO THE MIND'S EYE CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Wolfmother - Witchcraft Tales Pyramid Dimension Mind's Eye (CD 2006) US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye neo-classical metal 10 days Lp US $10.26 [0 bids]
JON LUCIEN - MIND'S EYE NEW LP SEALED US $32.18 Buy It Now 3 days
Vinnie Moore / Mind's Eye JAPAN APCY-2008 B US $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Stiltskin CD - Rest In Peace - from album The Mind's Eye - DJ CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
O Am Now/rashida/mind's Eye 0743218696923, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $20.16 Buy It Now 4 days
MIND'S EYE - WAITING FOR THE TIDE [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD US $14.55 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW - Beyond the Mind's Eye by Hammer, Jan US $39.80 Buy It Now 4 days
ANDREAS NOVAK Novacation + 1 Japan CD 2011 Mind's Eye, House of Shakira vocalist US $24.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Jon Lucien Mind's Eye Japan Mini LP US $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby (CD, Oct-1994, Giant (USA)) US $6.99 [0 bids]
WILL ROGERS "RADIO SHOW" CASSETTE 1983 the mind's eye US $3.82 Buy It Now 4 days
Vinnie Moore-Mind's Eye-Shrapnel 1027-NICE US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE SMALL FACES MY MIND'S EYE / I CAN'T DANCE WITH YOU 45 UK DECCA 1966 MOD US $1.60 [1 bids]
JAN HAMMER - BEYOND THE MIND'S EYE - 1993 MCA Electronic / new age US $3.21 [0 bids]
(WN&) THE MIND'S EYE WALKIN' THE BRIDGE KAREN SAVOCA PETE HEITZMAN FAST SHIP US $13.77 Buy It Now 5 days
Mind's Eye Juan Carlos 7" Rope A Dope RAD#2 Near Mint (NM or M-) US $11.77 Buy It Now 5 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye KICP-91511 CD Mini LP Japan +OBI US $34.80 Buy It Now 5 days
Sirenia My Mind's Eye 2 T US $19.99 [0 bids]
Vinnie Moore "Mind's Eye" LP Printed in Korea US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW The Mind's Eye Classic Radio Drama 12 Cassette Set US $15.99 Buy It Now 5 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye 1987 JAPAN 1ST CD MP32-5111 VICIOUS RUMORS UFO U.F.O. US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
(P2)* SMALL FACES My Mind's Eye T2 matrix Beautiful vinyl 1966 EX++ 7" US $23.23 Buy It Now 5 days
CARUS THOMPSON MIND'S EYE RARE 5 TRACK OZ PRESSING CD - NEAR MINT US $12.30 Buy It Now 5 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE US $44.99 Buy It Now 5 days
VINNIE MOORE(KOREA LP 12")MIND'S EYE w/INSERT '89 WHITE LABEL PROMO! roadrunner US $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Small Faces(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You-UK-Ex/VG US $16.11 Buy It Now 5 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye neo-classical prog metal Lp US $10.56 Buy It Now 5 days
Wolfmother(CD Single Promo)Mind's Eye-Modular-Very Good US $10.47 Buy It Now 5 days
The Mind's Eye: A Computer Animation Odyssey (1990) VHS James Reynolds US $3.80 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE RARE ORG 1st PRESS USA 1986 LP HEAVY METAL US $9.99 [0 bids]
SMALL FACES DJ 45 ON RARE RCA LABEL "My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance with You" US $9.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Mind's Eye by Rod Stewart (CD, Jul-2000, BCI Music (Brentwood Communication)) US $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye ( cassette) US $6.50 Buy It Now 6 days
45: MIND'S EYE Almond Tree GREEN VINYL US $6.00 [0 bids]
SMALL FACES - MY MIND'S EYE 7" VINYL US $16.11 Buy It Now 6 days
The Mind's Eye by Stiltskin CD, 1994 US $9.25 [0 bids]
Wolfmother(CD Single Promo)Mind's Eye-Modular-Very Good US $11.39 Buy It Now 6 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye '86 LP US HAIR metal VICIOUS RUMORS UFO SILVER pr NMint US $11.99 Buy It Now 7 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye '86 LP US HAIR metal VICIOUS RUMORS UFO SILVER press US $11.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Mind's Eye by Stiltskin EastWest rare promo 1994 version 61785-2 US $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
NORTHERN UPROAR From A Window CD 4 Tracks Inc Credibility/My Mind'S Eye/This Mo US $5.24 Buy It Now 7 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye (2854) Roadrunner Records (1986) RR 9635 - 12" LP US $12.71 Buy It Now 7 days
The Mind's Eye (VHS Movie) US $2.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Wolfmother - Mind's Eye 3 Track CD Single US $6.98 Buy It Now 7 days
Rare cd MIND'S EYE - Into The Unknown first edition Sensory 1998 rush US $25.99 Buy It Now 7 days
org 1979 LORD OF RINGS 12 audio cassette WOOD BOX SET MIND'S EYE NPR radio US $20.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Mind's Eye demo ~ cassette tape ~ 8c US $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Wolfmother - Mind's Eye (2 track promo CD single) US $9.66 Buy It Now 8 days
VINNIE MOORE - Mind's Eye LP 1986 Roadrunner RR 9635 EU Press US $3.21 [0 bids]
Stiltskin 'The Mind's Eye' RARE1994 US 11-Track CD Jewel Case EastWest 61785-2 US $9.49 [0 bids]
SMALL FACES: My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You 45 (rare stock 45, faint w US $35.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Kerry Livgren - Odyssey Into The Mind's Eye CD soundtrack US $17.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Mind's Eye * by Hybrid Ice (CD, Jul-2009, CD Baby (distributor)) US $34.11 Buy It Now 9 days
My Mind's Eye - Sirenia New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $35.20 Buy It Now 9 days
JON LUCIEN / MIND'S EYE orig RCA APL1-0493 VG++ to NM US $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE JAPAN CD OBI 3200yen MP32 1ST US $199.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Leaders Of The New School - The Inner Mind`s Eye Cd (1993) US $9.66 Buy It Now 9 days
FARO - DAWN OF FOREVER - NEW!!!! AVALON, MIND'S EYE US $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
My Mind's Eye - Steve Tefft CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Vinnie Moore-Mind's Eye KOREA LP SHEET US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Jon Lucien Mind's Eye 1995 Japan Edition Sample CD SEALED! US $23.99 Buy It Now 9 days
JON LUCIEN - I AM NOW/MIND'S EYE/RASHIDA - NEW CD BOXSET US $17.30 Buy It Now 10 days
Stiltskin The Mind's Eye (New) Cassette Album White Water 5028925000146 US $4.50 Buy It Now 10 days
STILTSKIN the mind's eye Cassette - POLAND US $6.90 Buy It Now 10 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE KOREA EX LP W/Insert US $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
SMALL FACES*MY MIND'S EYE*I CAN'T DANCE WITH YOU*1966*DECCA*BEAT*MOD*EX- US $16.13 Buy It Now 11 days
Beyond The Mind's Eye-1992-Jan Hammer-Original Soundtrack-15 Track-CD US $43.87 Buy It Now 11 days
John Lucien Mind's eye Japan CD w/obi BVCP-7434 US $22.99 Buy It Now 11 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye orig 87 GERMANY Roadrunner CD US $29.75 Buy It Now 12 days
CHILLOUT ROOM-cool grooves-DOWNTEMPO-chill out/NOISY CRAYONS-One Mind's Eye/MORE US $10.29 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy MIND'S EYE music online Buy MIND'S EYE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIND'S EYE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 ratings distribution

MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 reviews

Review by Menswear
4 stars Oh boy! A progressive boy band?

Hey, I didn't believe my ears at first but it's seems like Mind's Eye listened a lot of Backstreet Boys. I'm not kidding guys, many of the songs choruses could make N' Sync jealous! This is a true surprise since we don't hear a lot of pop choruses mixed with heavy guitars. And frankly, since it's the first time I witness such a curiosity, I cannot do anything but enjoying this in the car, singing out loud! Wow, am I glad I have it!

Man, this is pretty marketing, calculated stuff but at least, it's a quality one. Mind's Eye is giving all it's attention on the choruses, making them as poppish as they can, with layers of teenage vox, reminding me the great princes of teen pop . No way this is progressive metal, man. This has a clear desire to please the ears and to make you dance (or at least headbang), at least in many tracks. Top quality production with a hint of David Foster's sound. Althought the amount of audio blah blah sampling is impressive, this is going everywhere at the same time. It wants to be heavy, it wants to be sweet, it wants to impress. Crazy, I tell ya!

I will not bash this product, even if it takes the easy road on the majority of the record. At first, you could think it's taking the concept of a classroom studying the evolution theory, but it quickly changes into a modern Backstreet Boys sound with (much more) muscle on every tracks. Too bad the classroom concept got ditched so rapidly, it had a good idea going on. Anyway, great work by all means, and my pick for 2006 countdown next December!

It's one of a kind record, not a boy band per se, the band members must not feel offended by my statement! I think it's a great quality to take a good concept and mix it successfully with anot6her one; here the lightness of pop with the heavyness of rock.

But musically still generating more sophisticated choruses than Justin Timberlake on a good day!

Send comments to Menswear (BETA) | Report this review (#70704) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 27, 2006

Review by progrules
4 stars I bought this album by Mind's Eye before I knew this was categorized as prog metal. I would have bought it anyway because it sounded good in the store but this is more heavy prog to me, but ok what does it really matter ? I hadn't heard of Mind's Eye, another very fine Swedish band it appeared to be so you could say Sweden has become just about my favourite prog country by now. This is a very equable album I think because the recognizable sound of this band (mainly caused by the singer) is to be heard in every song and that is also a bit of a downside, it's all pretty much the same. On the other hand if the sound really suits you just fine, then there is no problem. Another feature is that the vocal aspect in the music is dominant in the songs because I don't detect too many instrumental solos on this album.

If there is any distinction to be made, I like the second half of the album better especially the longer tracks (Heal my Karma and Poseidon says). But as I said the rest is almost as good. And it's all in all good enough for 4 stars.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#151044) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, November 16, 2007

4 stars Each Mind's Eye album has a mind of its own. From the cozy clearness of 2002's Work of Art to the full blown metal of 2007's Gentleman's Hurricane. Walking on H20 is in between in heaviness, speed and density. Basically, it's hard rock with huge choruses and choppy, stop-start rhythms. Unusual fea ... (read more)

Report this review (#1036676) | Posted by Progrussia | Monday, September 16, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Hey!An album that is not at all an ordinary one in this too crowded,maybee,world of prog metal bands!I followed MIND'S EYE career since their very first album edited on SENSORY and I knew since then that this band will have someting to say in today's music!Since the beginning they had a strong ... (read more)

Report this review (#274204) | Posted by Ovidiu | Thursday, March 25, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Hello everyone! This is my first review of an album here on Prog Archives.com. I hope you enjoy my short review. I will be giving this album a review for its overall feel, level of progression and construction from start to finish. I will not be doing an individual track analysis. This is th ... (read more)

Report this review (#190754) | Posted by ShadowMKII | Friday, November 28, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars If you are the type of die-hard progressive fan who strongly believes that any album not requiring at least 32 listens to "understand" simply can't be progressive, please do not bother with Mind's Eye! If, on the other hand, you are a fan of progressive music that is melodic, well-structured a ... (read more)

Report this review (#88837) | Posted by | Sunday, September 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I'm surprised this album doesn't get much attention here. It's quite unique for a progressive metal recording and is one of the best albums prog scene has given us this year. The band has evolved in many ways and with this album and they can't be called just another Dream Theater clone any more b ... (read more)

Report this review (#83739) | Posted by auggie_p | Friday, July 14, 2006 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Oh dear oh dear. Completely agree with review submitted by Drew (24/3). This is not progressive and is certainly not metal, so why is it categorised at Progmetal. How can this be put in the same genre as Dream Theater, Silent Voices (who a highly underated), Circus Maximus, Andromeda and ho ... (read more)

Report this review (#72938) | Posted by | Friday, March 24, 2006 | Review Permanlink

1 stars I was hoping for a good album here- a nice name for a band, a great prog looking cover- I was REALLY disapointed. This is not Progressive This is not Metal. This IS very poppy-sounding, standard based rock. Threshold se ... (read more)

Report this review (#72917) | Posted by ProggerBro | Friday, March 24, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Walking on H2O is an absolutely brilliant album! Is it "Progressive Metal"? Nope....Thank God! But it is my early pick for Album of The Year! I must confess, I have "Work Of Art" and "Waiting For The Tide", and both of those albums are disjointed, and the songs are weak! Much of those two ... (read more)

Report this review (#70826) | Posted by | Wednesday, March 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars WOW! Every song on this damn album is amazing! Mind's Eye is now officiallyt Swedens best progressive rock band. A must buy for lovers of modern prog and great melodies. I will bring this Cd with me to a desert Island. Lars ... (read more)

Report this review (#69982) | Posted by | Sunday, February 19, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars GREAT Album... Sahara in an Hourglass is one of the best prog-rock songs of the last couple of years. A couple of filler songs in my opinion... but most of this album is just great. HIGHLY recommended and I just flat out do not understand how this band isn't bigger than they are.... ... (read more)

Report this review (#69812) | Posted by Landon | Saturday, February 18, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MIND'S EYE "Walking On H20 "