WALKING ON H20

Mind's Eye

Mind's Eye Walking On H20  album cover

Buy MIND'S EYE Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Earth - The Movie (1:33)
2. A Rabbit In The Hat (6:12)
3. Equally Immortal (5:27)
4. Mrs. Claire Voyance (5:55)
5. Sahara In An Hourglass (5:32)
6. Out Of My System (6:15)
7. Umbrellas Under The Sun (6:00)
8. Sacred Rules (5:04)
9. The Nacaza Lines (6:30)
10. Flight Of The An.unna.ki (3:20)
11. Heal My Karma (8:06)
12. When I Whisper (4:00)
13. Poseidon Says (11:02)

Search MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 lyrics

Search MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 tabs

- Andreas Novak / lead vocals
- Johan Niemann / bass, electric & acoustic guitars
- Daniel Flores / drums, percussion, string arrangements, keyboards, backing vocals

CD Lion Music LMC162 (2006)

and to ProgLucky for the last updates

MIND'S EYE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 Music

Waiting for the TideWaiting for the Tide
Lion Music Finland 2006
1994: Afterglow1994: Afterglow
Lion Music 2008
JON LUCIEN / MIND'S EYE orig RCA APL1-0493 VG++ to NM US $34.99 Buy It Now 4h 44m
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE JAPAN CD OBI 3200yen MP32 1ST US $199.99 Buy It Now 5h 45m
JAN HAMMER - BEYOND THE MIND'S EYE - 1993 MCA Electronic / new age US $3.23 [0 bids]
SUBLIMINAL MENTAL REHEARSAL AID- MENTAL CREATIVE MIND'S EYE VISUALIZATION SKILLS US $12.99 Buy It Now 10h 54m
Moore,Vinnie - Mind's Eye US $13.69 Buy It Now 13h 34m
The Mind's Eye Radio Drama on Cassettes 6 Tapes San Francisco Jabberwocky US $5.50 [0 bids]
My Mind's Eye - Steve Tefft CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 22h 13m
Gentle Tasaday ?- "From The Mind's Eye Of A Blind Tasaday" CD (Salamander) US $7.99 [0 bids]
HYBRID ICE - MIND'S EYE - NEW CD / BOSTON STYLE ROCK US $34.96 [0 bids]
SMALL FACES MY MIND'S EYE 45 ORIGINAL 1966 RCA VICTOR 47-9055 US $24.99 [0 bids]
Mind's Eye/Jon Lucien(NEW/Seald JAPAN CD OBI)(Registered Air) US $21.99 [0 bids]
JON LUCIEN - I AM NOW/MIND'S EYE/RASHIDA - NEW CD BOXSET US $18.61 Buy It Now 1 day
SMALL FACES "MY MIND'S EYE" UK DECCA F.12500 1966 MATRIX T1-1C WITHDRAWN US $14.62 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE KOREA EX LP W/Insert US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
STILTSKIN the mind's eye Cassette - POLAND US $6.90 Buy It Now 2 days
SMALL FACES*MY MIND'S EYE*I CAN'T DANCE WITH YOU*1966*DECCA*BEAT*MOD*EX- US $16.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye KICP-91511 CD Mini LP Japan +OBI US $34.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Beyond The Mind's Eye-1992-Jan Hammer-Original Soundtrack-15 Track-CD US $43.57 Buy It Now 2 days
Stiltskin - The Mind's Eye CD US $13.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Sirenia My Mind's Eye 2 T US $19.99 [0 bids]
John Lucien Mind's eye Japan CD w/obi BVCP-7434 US $22.99 Buy It Now 3 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye orig 87 GERMANY Roadrunner CD US $29.75 Buy It Now 3 days
CHILLOUT ROOM-cool grooves-DOWNTEMPO-chill out/NOISY CRAYONS-One Mind's Eye/MORE US $10.29 Buy It Now 3 days
JOHN LUCIEN MIND'S EYE LP RCA PROMO US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MIND'S EYE - WORK OF ART - NEW CD US $12.56 Buy It Now 3 days
The Gate To The Mind's Eye-1994-Original Soundtrack CD US $43.57 Buy It Now 4 days
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby (CD, Oct-1994, Giant (USA)) PROMO CD US $4.79 Buy It Now 4 days
Mind's Eye by Rod Stewart (CD, Jul-2000, BCI Music (Brentwood Communication)) US $1.79 Buy It Now 4 days
1994 Eterne De Sade Beyond The Mind's Eye Rare Demo Black Death Metal SEALED US $9.99 [0 bids]
Stiltskin 'The Mind's Eye' RARE1994 US 11-Track CD Jewel Case EastWest 61785-2 US $9.49 [0 bids]
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby (CD, Oct-1994, Giant (USA)) US $7.59 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE (1986) JAPAN CD APCY-2008 FEMS VICIOUS RUMORS US $34.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Mind's Eye by Vinnie Moore *New CD* US $11.13 Buy It Now 4 days
Vinnie Moore (UFO) "Mind's Eye" 1986 Dutch Roadrunner Records LP US $9.74 Buy It Now 4 days
Mind's Eye - Demo 1998 Cassette US $9.97 [0 bids]
Karen Savoca & The Mind`s Eye-Walkin` The Bridge CD NEW US $15.28 Buy It Now 4 days
Thomas Dolby The Gate To The Mind's Eye Cd US $13.99 Buy It Now 5 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND`S EYE - 262456027CD US $21.02 Buy It Now 5 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye power neo-classical prog metal Lp US $10.26 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye neo-classical metal 10 days Lp US $10.26 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE- Mind's Eye LP (1986 Heavy Metal, Guitar Virtuoso) EX- Vinyl US $8.32 Buy It Now 5 days
HYBRID ICE - MIND'S EYE CLASSIC AOR BAND! CD US $3.23 [1 bids]
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE RARE ORG 1st PRESS USA 1986 LP HEAVY METAL US $9.99 [0 bids]
SMALL FACES: My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You 45 (UK, centre intact, T2-1 US $18.00 Buy It Now 5 days
e3355 LP / Jon Lucien - MIND'S EYE ( 1996 JAPAN PRESS ) w/LYRICS - LIMITED VINYL US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Vinnie Moore USA 1986 NM CD Mind's Eye Shrapnel Records Label Tony MacAlpine US $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye (NEW CD) US $22.32 Buy It Now 5 days
Small Faces(7" Vinyl 2nd Press)My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You-UK-Ex/Ex- US $40.59 Buy It Now 6 days
Small Faces(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You-UK-Ex/VG+ US $45.46 Buy It Now 6 days
Stiltskin The Mind's Eye (New) Cassette Album White Water 5028925000146 US $4.53 Buy It Now 6 days
Jan Hammer - Beyond The Mind's Eye (CD Album) US $9.73 Buy It Now 6 days
LUCIEN, Jon - Mind's Eye - LP US $19.65 Buy It Now 6 days
Small Faces - My Mind's Eye / I Cant Dance With You Decca F12500 UK 1966 vinyl US $16.23 Buy It Now 6 days
(P3)*SMALL FACES My Mind's Eye T1-1C Excellent/ BSide VG (small mark) US $19.49 Buy It Now 6 days
Vinnie Moore Mind's Eye SH-1027 US $6.97 Buy It Now 6 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye Shrapnel Records 1986 US $10.00 [0 bids]
Thomas Dolby - Gate to the Mind's Eye - New Sealed CD US $8.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Waiting for the Tide [Bonus Tracks] by Mind's Eye (CD, Feb-2000, Round) US $8.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Carus Thompson - Caravan - CD (Mind's Eye 2011) US $13.07 Buy It Now 7 days
Mind's Eye, Moore, Vinnie, New US $16.63 Buy It Now 7 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE NEW CD US $22.66 Buy It Now 7 days
Vinnie Moore Mind's Eye vinyl LP album record Dutch RR9635 ROADRUNNER 1986 US $25.91 Buy It Now 7 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye -Low FREE POST! US $14.60 Buy It Now 8 days
Vinnie Moore(Vinyl LP)Mind's Eye's-Road Runner-RR 9635-Netherlands-VG/VG US $16.23 Buy It Now 8 days
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby *New CD* US $9.73 Buy It Now 8 days
dc Talk - AAA Sampler/Day By Day/Jesus Freak/Mind's Eye+2- U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $8.97 Buy It Now 8 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE - NEW CD US $14.91 Buy It Now 8 days
Vinnie Moore: Mind's Eye CD 1986 Shrapnel Records USA SH-1027cd Original US $12.95 Buy It Now 9 days
LEADERS OF THE NEW SCHOOL"T.I.M.E.(THE INNER MIND'S EYE)2xLP-US ORIG 1993 ELEKTR US $29.99 Buy It Now 9 days
*SALE* VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE Rare Poland Press BUY UP TO 4 & PAY SHIPP FOR 1 US $2.90 Buy It Now 9 days
STILTSKIN - THE MIND'S EYE Holland Press Prog Rock BUY UP TO 4 & PAY SHIPP FOR 1 US $3.90 Buy It Now 9 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye NEW CD Digi US $21.35 Buy It Now 9 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE 1987 JAPAN CD OBI 3200yen MP32 1ST PRESS US $199.99 Buy It Now 9 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye KOREA Roadrunner 1990 LP Debut Album ! Free Shipping ! US $33.95 Buy It Now 9 days
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby (CD, Oct-1994, Giant (USA)) US $1.37 Buy It Now 9 days
Vinnie Moore: Mind's eye ~ cassette tape ~ 5d US $12.50 Buy It Now 10 days
STILTSKIN / THE MIND'S EYE / CASSETTE TAPE / WHITE WATER (1994) US $8.10 Buy It Now 10 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE VINYL LP SH-1027 US $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
MORIFADE-IMAGINARIUM-CD-power-metal-medow-rising faith-meduza-mind's eye US $12.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Meduza-Now and Forever RARE CD Morifade Mindīs Eye Autumn Lords style US $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Mind's Eye - Vinnie Moore New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $46.06 Buy It Now 11 days
SEALED soul/jazz LP ~ JON LUCIEN - Mind's Eye ~ RCA 0493 US $49.95 Buy It Now 11 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye '86 LP US HAIR metal VICIOUS RUMORS UFO SILVER pr MINT- US $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
SIRENIA - MY MIND'S EYE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $35.87 Buy It Now 11 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye CD 1986 Japan Mini LP KICP-91511 US $37.00 Buy It Now 11 days
SIRENIA my mind's eye CD 2 track radio edit promo with info stickered case b/w a US $8.10 Buy It Now 11 days
2x WOLFMOTHER 7"s Mind's Eye Earth's Rotation Around The & Woman MSTRKRFT Remix US $12.98 Buy It Now 12 days
Sirenia - My Mind's Eye [CD New] US $31.74 Buy It Now 12 days
Mind's Eye - Vinnie Moore New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $22.43 Buy It Now 12 days
1994: The Afterglow by Mind's Eye (CD, Apr-2008, Lion Muisc) US $15.85 Buy It Now 12 days
Jan Hammer - Beyond the Mind's Eye New Sealed Cassette US $24.50 Buy It Now 12 days
I Am Now/mind's Eye/rashida - Jon Lucien New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $26.87 Buy It Now 13 days
Jon Lucien Mind's Eye 1974 LP Vinyl NM NICE Original Press APL1-0493 Funk US $24.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Jan Hammer CD Beyond The Mind's Eye Miramar 1992 USED Columbia House club issue US $3.49 Buy It Now 13 days
Small Faces, My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You US $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
From the Mind's Eye of a Blind Tuesda - Tasaday Gentle New & Sealed CD US $20.27 Buy It Now 14 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye JAPAN MINI LP CD New Shrapnel US $39.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Thomas Dolby - Gate To the Mind's Eye - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $7.17 Buy It Now 14 days
MIND'S EYE - INTO THE UNKNOWN : CD : US 1998 Sensory SR3002 : Progressive Metal US $19.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Beyond the Mind's Eye by Jan Hammer (Cassette, Miramar) NEW US $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy MIND'S EYE music online Buy MIND'S EYE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIND'S EYE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 ratings distribution

MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 reviews

Review by Menswear
4 stars Oh boy! A progressive boy band?

Hey, I didn't believe my ears at first but it's seems like Mind's Eye listened a lot of Backstreet Boys. I'm not kidding guys, many of the songs choruses could make N' Sync jealous! This is a true surprise since we don't hear a lot of pop choruses mixed with heavy guitars. And frankly, since it's the first time I witness such a curiosity, I cannot do anything but enjoying this in the car, singing out loud! Wow, am I glad I have it!

Man, this is pretty marketing, calculated stuff but at least, it's a quality one. Mind's Eye is giving all it's attention on the choruses, making them as poppish as they can, with layers of teenage vox, reminding me the great princes of teen pop . No way this is progressive metal, man. This has a clear desire to please the ears and to make you dance (or at least headbang), at least in many tracks. Top quality production with a hint of David Foster's sound. Althought the amount of audio blah blah sampling is impressive, this is going everywhere at the same time. It wants to be heavy, it wants to be sweet, it wants to impress. Crazy, I tell ya!

I will not bash this product, even if it takes the easy road on the majority of the record. At first, you could think it's taking the concept of a classroom studying the evolution theory, but it quickly changes into a modern Backstreet Boys sound with (much more) muscle on every tracks. Too bad the classroom concept got ditched so rapidly, it had a good idea going on. Anyway, great work by all means, and my pick for 2006 countdown next December!

It's one of a kind record, not a boy band per se, the band members must not feel offended by my statement! I think it's a great quality to take a good concept and mix it successfully with anot6her one; here the lightness of pop with the heavyness of rock.

But musically still generating more sophisticated choruses than Justin Timberlake on a good day!

Send comments to Menswear (BETA) | Report this review (#70704) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 27, 2006

Review by progrules
4 stars I bought this album by Mind's Eye before I knew this was categorized as prog metal. I would have bought it anyway because it sounded good in the store but this is more heavy prog to me, but ok what does it really matter ? I hadn't heard of Mind's Eye, another very fine Swedish band it appeared to be so you could say Sweden has become just about my favourite prog country by now. This is a very equable album I think because the recognizable sound of this band (mainly caused by the singer) is to be heard in every song and that is also a bit of a downside, it's all pretty much the same. On the other hand if the sound really suits you just fine, then there is no problem. Another feature is that the vocal aspect in the music is dominant in the songs because I don't detect too many instrumental solos on this album.

If there is any distinction to be made, I like the second half of the album better especially the longer tracks (Heal my Karma and Poseidon says). But as I said the rest is almost as good. And it's all in all good enough for 4 stars.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#151044) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, November 16, 2007

4 stars Each Mind's Eye album has a mind of its own. From the cozy clearness of 2002's Work of Art to the full blown metal of 2007's Gentleman's Hurricane. Walking on H20 is in between in heaviness, speed and density. Basically, it's hard rock with huge choruses and choppy, stop-start rhythms. Unusual fea ... (read more)

Report this review (#1036676) | Posted by Progrussia | Monday, September 16, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Hey!An album that is not at all an ordinary one in this too crowded,maybee,world of prog metal bands!I followed MIND'S EYE career since their very first album edited on SENSORY and I knew since then that this band will have someting to say in today's music!Since the beginning they had a strong ... (read more)

Report this review (#274204) | Posted by Ovidiu | Thursday, March 25, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Hello everyone! This is my first review of an album here on Prog Archives.com. I hope you enjoy my short review. I will be giving this album a review for its overall feel, level of progression and construction from start to finish. I will not be doing an individual track analysis. This is th ... (read more)

Report this review (#190754) | Posted by ShadowMKII | Friday, November 28, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars If you are the type of die-hard progressive fan who strongly believes that any album not requiring at least 32 listens to "understand" simply can't be progressive, please do not bother with Mind's Eye! If, on the other hand, you are a fan of progressive music that is melodic, well-structured a ... (read more)

Report this review (#88837) | Posted by | Sunday, September 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I'm surprised this album doesn't get much attention here. It's quite unique for a progressive metal recording and is one of the best albums prog scene has given us this year. The band has evolved in many ways and with this album and they can't be called just another Dream Theater clone any more b ... (read more)

Report this review (#83739) | Posted by auggie_p | Friday, July 14, 2006 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Oh dear oh dear. Completely agree with review submitted by Drew (24/3). This is not progressive and is certainly not metal, so why is it categorised at Progmetal. How can this be put in the same genre as Dream Theater, Silent Voices (who a highly underated), Circus Maximus, Andromeda and ho ... (read more)

Report this review (#72938) | Posted by | Friday, March 24, 2006 | Review Permanlink

1 stars I was hoping for a good album here- a nice name for a band, a great prog looking cover- I was REALLY disapointed. This is not Progressive This is not Metal. This IS very poppy-sounding, standard based rock. Threshold se ... (read more)

Report this review (#72917) | Posted by ProggerBro | Friday, March 24, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Walking on H2O is an absolutely brilliant album! Is it "Progressive Metal"? Nope....Thank God! But it is my early pick for Album of The Year! I must confess, I have "Work Of Art" and "Waiting For The Tide", and both of those albums are disjointed, and the songs are weak! Much of those two ... (read more)

Report this review (#70826) | Posted by | Wednesday, March 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars WOW! Every song on this damn album is amazing! Mind's Eye is now officiallyt Swedens best progressive rock band. A must buy for lovers of modern prog and great melodies. I will bring this Cd with me to a desert Island. Lars ... (read more)

Report this review (#69982) | Posted by | Sunday, February 19, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars GREAT Album... Sahara in an Hourglass is one of the best prog-rock songs of the last couple of years. A couple of filler songs in my opinion... but most of this album is just great. HIGHLY recommended and I just flat out do not understand how this band isn't bigger than they are.... ... (read more)

Report this review (#69812) | Posted by Landon | Saturday, February 18, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MIND'S EYE "Walking On H20 "