WALKING ON H20

Mind's Eye

Mind's Eye Walking On H20  album cover

Buy MIND'S EYE Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Earth - The Movie (1:33)
2. A Rabbit In The Hat (6:12)
3. Equally Immortal (5:27)
4. Mrs. Claire Voyance (5:55)
5. Sahara In An Hourglass (5:32)
6. Out Of My System (6:15)
7. Umbrellas Under The Sun (6:00)
8. Sacred Rules (5:04)
9. The Nacaza Lines (6:30)
10. Flight Of The An.unna.ki (3:20)
11. Heal My Karma (8:06)
12. When I Whisper (4:00)
13. Poseidon Says (11:02)

Search MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 lyrics

Search MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 tabs

- Andreas Novak / lead vocals
- Johan Niemann / bass, electric & acoustic guitars
- Daniel Flores / drums, percussion, string arrangements, keyboards, backing vocals

CD Lion Music LMC162 (2006)

and to ProgLucky for the last updates

MIND'S EYE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 Music

Waiting for the TideWaiting for the Tide
Lion Music Finland 2006
Into the UnknownInto the Unknown
Sensory Records 1998
Rare cd MIND'S EYE - Into The Unknown first edition Sensory 1998 rush US $25.99 Buy It Now 1h 35m
VINNIE MOORE -"MIND'S EYE" + "TIME ODDYSSEY" 2 ORIGINAL LP'S HEAVY METAL! US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 40m
1994 Eterne De Sade Beyond The Mind's Eye Rare Demo Black Death Metal US $9.99 [1 bids]
SMALL FACES: My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You 45 (rare stock 45, faint w US $35.00 Buy It Now 11h 4m
Kerry Livgren - Odyssey Into The Mind's Eye CD soundtrack US $17.99 Buy It Now 21h 34m
HYBRID ICE - MIND'S EYE - NEW CD / BOSTON STYLE ROCK US $34.61 [0 bids]
JON LUCIEN-MIND'S EYE 1974 RCA VICTOR REC. LP APL1-0493 IN SHRINK VG++ SOUL FUNK US $19.99 [0 bids]
JON LUCIEN / MIND'S EYE orig RCA APL1-0493 VG++ to NM US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Sirenia My Mind's Eye 2 T US $19.99 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE JAPAN CD OBI 3200yen MP32 1ST US $199.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Jon Lucien O Mind's Eye US $4.50 [0 bids]
Stewart, Rod, Mind's Eye Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Moore,Vinnie - Mind's Eye US $13.69 Buy It Now 1 day
JAN HAMMER BEYOND THE MIND'S EYE -SEEDS OF LIFE-RADIO EDIT PROMO CD-SEALED 1993 US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Mind's Eye US $4.31 Buy It Now 1 day
My Mind's Eye - Steve Tefft CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
VINNIE MOORE-MIND'S EYE-JAPAN MINI LP CD 1110 F75 US $30.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Stiltskin ? The Mind's Eye CD + w/obi (RARE) 1994 * new sealed US $36.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Mind's Eye, Moore, Vinnie, New US $16.63 Buy It Now 2 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE KOREA EX LP W/Insert US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
STILTSKIN the mind's eye Cassette - POLAND US $6.90 Buy It Now 3 days
SMALL FACES*MY MIND'S EYE*I CAN'T DANCE WITH YOU*1966*DECCA*BEAT*MOD*EX- US $16.90 Buy It Now 3 days
JAMES REYNOLDS The Mind's Eye-Creation/Civilization Rising/Love Found/Temple++CD US $1.99 [0 bids]
Mind's Eye by Vinnie Moore (CD, Shrapnel) US $5.99 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye neo-classical metal 10 days Lp US $10.26 [0 bids]
1969 Rock 45 THE MIND'S EYE Mistic Woman / Tell Me Your Sign AMY 11050 dj promo US $4.99 [1 bids]
Beyond The Mind's Eye-1992-Jan Hammer-Original Soundtrack-15 Track-CD US $46.58 Buy It Now 3 days
Vinnie Moore LP Lot - Time Odyssey, Mind's Eye US $23.00 [0 bids]
Mind's Eye Vinnie Moore Dutch vinyl LP album record RR9635 ROADRUNNER 1986 US $26.96 Buy It Now 3 days
John Lucien Mind's eye Japan CD w/obi BVCP-7434 US $22.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Work Of Art by Mind's Eye (CD,Mar-2002, Rising Sun USA) German Progressive Metal US $9.50 Buy It Now 4 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye orig 87 GERMANY Roadrunner CD US $29.75 Buy It Now 4 days
CHILLOUT ROOM-cool grooves-DOWNTEMPO-chill out/NOISY CRAYONS-One Mind's Eye/MORE US $10.29 Buy It Now 4 days
Jan Hammer - Beyond the Mind's Eye (CD, Miramar) Magic Theater, Seeds of Life US $3.45 Buy It Now 4 days
Mind's Eye Juan Carlos 7" Rope A Dope RAD#2 Near Mint (NM or M-) US $11.77 [0 bids]
Stiltskin 'The Mind's Eye' RARE1994 US 11-Track CD Jewel Case EastWest 61785-2 US $9.49 [0 bids]
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye KICP-91511 CD Mini LP Japan +OBI US $34.80 Buy It Now 4 days
JAN HAMMER - Beyond the Mind's Eye - USED CD (1995 Miramar) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Mind's Eye - Demo 1998 Cassette US $9.97 [0 bids]
JOHN LUCIEN MIND'S EYE LP RCA PROMO US $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MIND'S EYE - WORK OF ART - NEW CD US $11.68 Buy It Now 4 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye power neo-classical prog metal Lp US $10.26 [0 bids]
The Gate To The Mind's Eye-1994-Original Soundtrack CD US $46.58 Buy It Now 4 days
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby (CD, Oct-1994, Giant (USA)) PROMO CD US $4.79 Buy It Now 5 days
SMALL FACES "MY MINDīS EYE" SUPER RARE 7" FIRST PRESSING HOLLAND 1966 GARAGE NM US $69.99 [0 bids]
Mind's Eye by Rod Stewart (CD, Jul-2000, BCI Music (Brentwood Communication)) US $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye '86 LP US HAIR metal VICIOUS RUMORS UFO SILVER pr MINT- US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SMALL FACES: My Mind's Eye +3 45 (France, EP w/ PC laminated 'backflaps' cover, US $100.00 Buy It Now 5 days
SUBLIMINAL MENTAL REHEARSAL AID- MENTAL CREATIVE MIND'S EYE VISUALIZATION SKILLS US $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Mind's Eye by Vinnie Moore (CD, Shrapnel) US $11.55 Buy It Now 5 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE (1986) JAPAN CD APCY-2008 FEMS VICIOUS RUMORS US $34.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Vinnie Moore (UFO) "Mind's Eye" 1986 Dutch Roadrunner Records LP US $10.14 Buy It Now 5 days
Karen Savoca & The Mind`s Eye-Walkin` The Bridge CD NEW US $15.28 Buy It Now 5 days
Mind's Eye/Jon Lucien(NEW/Seald JAPAN CD OBI)(Registered Air) US $21.99 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE- Mind's Eye LP (1986 Heavy Metal, Guitar Virtuoso) EX- Vinyl US $10.12 Buy It Now 5 days
Thomas Dolby The Gate To The Mind's Eye Cd US $13.99 Buy It Now 5 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND`S EYE - 262456027CD US $20.17 Buy It Now 5 days
e3355 LP / Jon Lucien - MIND'S EYE ( 1996 JAPAN PRESS ) w/LYRICS - LIMITED VINYL US $23.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Vinnie Moore USA 1986 NM CD Mind's Eye Shrapnel Records Label Tony MacAlpine US $39.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye (NEW CD) US $23.22 Buy It Now 6 days
Small Faces - My Mind's Eye / I Cant Dance With You Decca F12500 UK 1966 vinyl US $16.89 Buy It Now 7 days
(P3)*SMALL FACES My Mind's Eye T1-1C Excellent/ BSide VG (small mark) US $20.28 Buy It Now 7 days
MIND'S EYE - WORK OF ART NEW CD US $25.37 Buy It Now 7 days
Vinnie Moore Mind's Eye SH-1027 US $9.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Thomas Dolby - Gate to the Mind's Eye - New Sealed CD US $8.50 Buy It Now 7 days
Mind's Eye - Work Of Art [CD New] US $14.66 Buy It Now 8 days
Waiting for the Tide [Bonus Tracks] by Mind's Eye (CD, Feb-2000, Round) US $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I Am Now/Mind's Eye/Rashida by Jon Lucien (CD, Jul-2001, Camden) US $10.61 Buy It Now 8 days
Carus Thompson - Caravan - CD (Mind's Eye 2011) US $13.98 Buy It Now 8 days
The Gate to the Mind's Eye by Thomas Dolby (CD, Oct-1994, Giant (USA)) US $8.00 [0 bids]
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE NEW CD US $24.23 Buy It Now 8 days
THOMAS DOLBY cd GATE to the MIND'S EYE soundtrack Fiorella Terenzi US $7.99 [0 bids]
MIND'S EYE Into The Unknown US Sensory CD Near Mint ! Free & Safe Shipping ! US $16.25 Buy It Now 8 days
* JAN HAMMER - Beyond the Mind's Eye US $3.99 Buy It Now 8 days
VINNIE MOORE Mind's Eye -Low FREE POST! US $15.20 Buy It Now 8 days
Vinnie Moore(Vinyl LP)Mind's Eye's-Road Runner-RR 9635-Netherlands-VG/VG US $18.58 Buy It Now 8 days
MOORE, VINNIE original CD "Mindīs eye" 1987 on Roadrunner US $27.49 Buy It Now 9 days
dc Talk - AAA Sampler/Day By Day/Jesus Freak/Mind's Eye+2- U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $9.72 Buy It Now 9 days
LEADERS OF THE NEW SCHOOL"T.I.M.E.(THE INNER MIND'S EYE)2xLP-US ORIG 1993 ELEKTR US $29.99 Buy It Now 9 days
HYBRID ICE - MIND'S EYE NEW CD US $28.82 Buy It Now 9 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE - NEW CD US $11.54 Buy It Now 9 days
VINNIE MOORE - MIND'S EYE LP US $10.97 Buy It Now 9 days
Mind's Eye - Hybrid Ice New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $28.28 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW - Beyond the Mind's Eye by Hammer, Jan US $11.49 Buy It Now 10 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE 1987 JAPAN CD OBI 3200yen MP32 1ST PRESS US $199.99 Buy It Now 10 days
STILTSKIN / THE MIND'S EYE / CASSETTE TAPE / WHITE WATER (1994) US $10.12 Buy It Now 11 days
VINNIE MOORE MIND'S EYE VINYL LP SH-1027 US $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MORIFADE-IMAGINARIUM-CD-power-metal-medow-rising faith-meduza-mind's eye US $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Small Faces, My Mind's Eye / I Can't Dance With You US $20.00 Buy It Now 12 days
SEALED soul/jazz LP ~ JON LUCIEN - Mind's Eye ~ RCA 0493 US $49.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Thomas Dolby - The Gate to the Mind's Eye - NEW US $6.99 Buy It Now 12 days
CD: Gate to the Mind's Eye - Thomas Dolby - Sealed US $18.36 Buy It Now 12 days
MIND'S EYE - INTO THE UNKNOWN : CD : US 1998 Sensory SR3002 : Progressive Metal US $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
SIRENIA - MY MIND'S EYE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $38.36 Buy It Now 12 days
^ VINNIE MOORE mind's eye KICP 91511 JAPAN MINI LP CD US $37.99 Buy It Now 12 days
SMALL FACES = My Mind's Eye [Alt 1C Version] = NEAR MINT = DECCA 12500 = Beat R US $67.61 Buy It Now 12 days
SIRENIA my mind's eye CD 2 track radio edit promo with info stickered case b/w a US $8.43 Buy It Now 12 days
Mind's Eye [VHS] US $2.64 Buy It Now 13 days
Sirenia - My Mind's Eye [CD New] US $31.74 Buy It Now 13 days
SMALL FACES: My Mind's Eye (Decca) 1966 1st issue - TC-1C matrix stamp US $21.96 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy MIND'S EYE music online Buy MIND'S EYE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIND'S EYE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 ratings distribution

MIND'S EYE Walking On H20 reviews

Review by Menswear
4 stars Oh boy! A progressive boy band?

Hey, I didn't believe my ears at first but it's seems like Mind's Eye listened a lot of Backstreet Boys. I'm not kidding guys, many of the songs choruses could make N' Sync jealous! This is a true surprise since we don't hear a lot of pop choruses mixed with heavy guitars. And frankly, since it's the first time I witness such a curiosity, I cannot do anything but enjoying this in the car, singing out loud! Wow, am I glad I have it!

Man, this is pretty marketing, calculated stuff but at least, it's a quality one. Mind's Eye is giving all it's attention on the choruses, making them as poppish as they can, with layers of teenage vox, reminding me the great princes of teen pop . No way this is progressive metal, man. This has a clear desire to please the ears and to make you dance (or at least headbang), at least in many tracks. Top quality production with a hint of David Foster's sound. Althought the amount of audio blah blah sampling is impressive, this is going everywhere at the same time. It wants to be heavy, it wants to be sweet, it wants to impress. Crazy, I tell ya!

I will not bash this product, even if it takes the easy road on the majority of the record. At first, you could think it's taking the concept of a classroom studying the evolution theory, but it quickly changes into a modern Backstreet Boys sound with (much more) muscle on every tracks. Too bad the classroom concept got ditched so rapidly, it had a good idea going on. Anyway, great work by all means, and my pick for 2006 countdown next December!

It's one of a kind record, not a boy band per se, the band members must not feel offended by my statement! I think it's a great quality to take a good concept and mix it successfully with anot6her one; here the lightness of pop with the heavyness of rock.

But musically still generating more sophisticated choruses than Justin Timberlake on a good day!

Send comments to Menswear (BETA) | Report this review (#70704) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 27, 2006

Review by progrules
4 stars I bought this album by Mind's Eye before I knew this was categorized as prog metal. I would have bought it anyway because it sounded good in the store but this is more heavy prog to me, but ok what does it really matter ? I hadn't heard of Mind's Eye, another very fine Swedish band it appeared to be so you could say Sweden has become just about my favourite prog country by now. This is a very equable album I think because the recognizable sound of this band (mainly caused by the singer) is to be heard in every song and that is also a bit of a downside, it's all pretty much the same. On the other hand if the sound really suits you just fine, then there is no problem. Another feature is that the vocal aspect in the music is dominant in the songs because I don't detect too many instrumental solos on this album.

If there is any distinction to be made, I like the second half of the album better especially the longer tracks (Heal my Karma and Poseidon says). But as I said the rest is almost as good. And it's all in all good enough for 4 stars.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#151044) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, November 16, 2007

4 stars Each Mind's Eye album has a mind of its own. From the cozy clearness of 2002's Work of Art to the full blown metal of 2007's Gentleman's Hurricane. Walking on H20 is in between in heaviness, speed and density. Basically, it's hard rock with huge choruses and choppy, stop-start rhythms. Unusual fea ... (read more)

Report this review (#1036676) | Posted by Progrussia | Monday, September 16, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Hey!An album that is not at all an ordinary one in this too crowded,maybee,world of prog metal bands!I followed MIND'S EYE career since their very first album edited on SENSORY and I knew since then that this band will have someting to say in today's music!Since the beginning they had a strong ... (read more)

Report this review (#274204) | Posted by Ovidiu | Thursday, March 25, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Hello everyone! This is my first review of an album here on Prog Archives.com. I hope you enjoy my short review. I will be giving this album a review for its overall feel, level of progression and construction from start to finish. I will not be doing an individual track analysis. This is th ... (read more)

Report this review (#190754) | Posted by ShadowMKII | Friday, November 28, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars If you are the type of die-hard progressive fan who strongly believes that any album not requiring at least 32 listens to "understand" simply can't be progressive, please do not bother with Mind's Eye! If, on the other hand, you are a fan of progressive music that is melodic, well-structured a ... (read more)

Report this review (#88837) | Posted by | Sunday, September 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I'm surprised this album doesn't get much attention here. It's quite unique for a progressive metal recording and is one of the best albums prog scene has given us this year. The band has evolved in many ways and with this album and they can't be called just another Dream Theater clone any more b ... (read more)

Report this review (#83739) | Posted by auggie_p | Friday, July 14, 2006 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Oh dear oh dear. Completely agree with review submitted by Drew (24/3). This is not progressive and is certainly not metal, so why is it categorised at Progmetal. How can this be put in the same genre as Dream Theater, Silent Voices (who a highly underated), Circus Maximus, Andromeda and ho ... (read more)

Report this review (#72938) | Posted by | Friday, March 24, 2006 | Review Permanlink

1 stars I was hoping for a good album here- a nice name for a band, a great prog looking cover- I was REALLY disapointed. This is not Progressive This is not Metal. This IS very poppy-sounding, standard based rock. Threshold se ... (read more)

Report this review (#72917) | Posted by ProggerBro | Friday, March 24, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Walking on H2O is an absolutely brilliant album! Is it "Progressive Metal"? Nope....Thank God! But it is my early pick for Album of The Year! I must confess, I have "Work Of Art" and "Waiting For The Tide", and both of those albums are disjointed, and the songs are weak! Much of those two ... (read more)

Report this review (#70826) | Posted by | Wednesday, March 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars WOW! Every song on this damn album is amazing! Mind's Eye is now officiallyt Swedens best progressive rock band. A must buy for lovers of modern prog and great melodies. I will bring this Cd with me to a desert Island. Lars ... (read more)

Report this review (#69982) | Posted by | Sunday, February 19, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars GREAT Album... Sahara in an Hourglass is one of the best prog-rock songs of the last couple of years. A couple of filler songs in my opinion... but most of this album is just great. HIGHLY recommended and I just flat out do not understand how this band isn't bigger than they are.... ... (read more)

Report this review (#69812) | Posted by Landon | Saturday, February 18, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MIND'S EYE "Walking On H20 "