TO BE

To Be

To Be To Be album cover

Buy TO BE Music
Studio Album, released in 1977

1. Samba For Heino R. (8:36)
2. Flügel (4:10)
3. Is It Liebman's Song (6:52)
4. Tell The Truth (8:34)

- Peter Franken / percussion, drums
- Peter Weihe / guitar
- Rolf Kohler / bass
- Claus Robert Kruse / keyboards

LP Germanofon 941051 (1977)

TO BE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TO BE To Be Music

BADFINGER NO MATTER WHAT B/W IT HAD TO BE MEXICAN 7" SINGLE ROCK USD $9.99 [0 bids]
DYNASTY--/I DON'T WANT TO BE A FREAK--YOUR PIECE OF THE ROCK--1979/EX+ 1979 USD $2.52 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Be the Person You Always Wanted to Be with Taoist CDs USD $75.00 [0 bids]
USD $110.00 Buy It Now
AMAZULU - Too Good To Be Forgotten - Scarce 1986 UK 7" Vinyl Single USD $11.39 Buy It Now 1h 37m
FRANKIE LYMON and THE TEENAGERS---I WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRL (DooWop 78's) USD $31.50 Buy It Now 1h 39m
I Never Meant It to Be Like This by Cumulus (Vinyl, Oct-2013, Trans-) USD $20.29 Buy It Now 1h 41m
GIGLI , GIORGIO - THE RIGHT PLACE WHERE NOT TO BE NEW VINYL RECORD USD $33.08 Buy It Now 1h 41m
LAWRENCE - PLACE TO BE NEW VINYL RECORD USD $14.71 Buy It Now 1h 41m
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK - HOW TO BE A LATIN LOVER NEW CD USD $10.42 Buy It Now 1h 42m
The Future Ain't What It Used to Be * by The Biters (CD, May-2017, Earache... USD $10.37 Buy It Now 1h 42m
STEPPENWOLF -born to be wild IRANIAN 7" EP w/PS IRAN CANADIAN HEAVY PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Liam Finn - Better To Be - Rare Vinyl 7" - (i'll be lightning) (neil finn) USD $12.65 Buy It Now 1h 44m
JULIA BIEL Licence To Be Cruel 2015 UK 5-track promo CD + press release USD $5.05 Buy It Now 1h 46m
BOY GEORGE CULTURE CLUB - KISSING TO BE CLEVER - RAR ORIGINAL UK 12" VINYL LP USD $6.32 [0 bids]
Choc - Way Of Life - I Want You To Be My Girl - Decca Demo F 23106 USD $37.98 [0 bids]
Chaka Khan Got To Be There 45 rpm Italy USD $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Unit Four Plus Two - You've Got To Be Cruel To Be Kind - UK Decca Demo 1965 USD $18.98 [1 bids]
HARRY CHAPIN: I DON'T WANT TO BE PRESIDENT; OBSCURE 1988 DUNHILL VG++ PROMO 45 USD $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 56m
STEPPENWOLF Born to be WILD !! LP on 60's classic rock vintage vinyl!! USD $2.00 [1 bids]
John Rocca I Want It To Be Real 3 Song 12" EP Near Mint SWRL-2225 US USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 59m
GALLERY Rare Vinyl Lp SELF TITLED (Nice To Be With You) 1972 Sussex Stunning! USD $14.95 Buy It Now 1h 59m
The Rocky Fellers Jeannie Memsah Everybody Wants To Be A Tiger 45 rpm Record 7" USD $6.72 Buy It Now 2h
Ella/Things Ain't What They Used To Be USD $6.97 Buy It Now 2h
CD: Folk Implosion - Dare to Be Surprised (1997 The Communion Label) Natural One USD $58.55 Buy It Now 2h 3m
SNOOP DOGG-DA GAME IS TO BE SOLD NOT TO BE TOLD VINYL LP NEW USD $26.29 Buy It Now 2h 4m
DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS-IT`S GREAT TO BE ALIVE (W/CD) (BOX) VINYL LP NEW USD $74.14 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Echo & The Bunnymen CD Single I Want To Be There When You Come Alt USD $1.89 [0 bids]
Echo & The Bunnymen CD Single I Want To Be There When You Come USD $1.89 [0 bids]
American Psycho soundtrack CD First pressing Hip to be Square Huey Lewis (2000) USD $15.80 [0 bids]
LOVE IS ALL, NOTHING TO BE DONE, M/M, 2 Track, Promotional CD Single, Card Sleev USD $3.79 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Kajagoogoo - Ooh to be ah UK 7" USD $5.05 Buy It Now 2h 10m
BRASS CONSTRUCTION Got To Be Love 45 7" Kay Dee Records Kenny Dope USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Nina Simone To Be Young Gifted & Black / Save Me 45 1969 Jazz Soul RCA vg- (G+) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
R&B - ALBERT KING - GOT TO BE SOME CHANGES MADE - BOBBIN - LISTEN USD $20.26 [0 bids]
STING This Was Never Meant To Be/I'm So Happy I Can't Stop Laughing 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Trade Martin 45 THAT STRANGER USED TO BE MY GIRL / WE'LL BE DANCIN~Coed VG+ USD $3.80 Buy It Now 2h 14m
The Monkees 45 D W WASHBURN / IT'S NICE TO BE WITH YOU~Colgems VG+ TO VG++ USD $3.04 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Petula Clark - Romeo / You're Getting To Be A Habit...... - 7" Vinyl 45rpm 1961 USD $12.66 Buy It Now 2h 15m
MADONNA - THIS USED TO BE MY PLAYGROUND - VINTAGE LYRICS POSTER (A3 SIZE) USD $5.28 Buy It Now 2h 16m
JOHN HARTFORD - 3CDs - NATURAL TO BE GONE, MORNING BUGLE AND STEAM POWERED USD $42.00 [0 bids]
I Used to Be Nice by Rachel Bissex (CD, Feb-1998, Alcazar) USD $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Dorothy Norwood 45 There's Got to Be Rain in Your Life/Get Aboard the Soul 70s USD $3.40 Buy It Now 2h 21m
MELANIE LP - " BORN TO BE BLUE " - BUDDAH BDS 5024, 1968, EX USD $4.75 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Bon Jovi - Born To Be My Baby Collector's Edition Gatefold 12" Single Vinyl USD $18.98 Buy It Now 2h 23m
The W.I.N.K.S. - Too Hot To Be This Cool (CD, May-2005, Super Secret Records) USD $3.51 Buy It Now 2h 24m
DR. HOOK I Don't Want To Be Alone Tonight USD $1.25 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Dynasty 45 I Don't Want To Be A Freak (But I Can't Help Myself) w/ts NM USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Main Ingredient Just Don't Want To Be Lonely 7" RCA Victor APBO 0205 EX 1974 Ju USD $8.22 Buy It Now 2h 25m
SOUL - BETTY EVERETT - HAPPY I LONG TO BE / YOUR LOVING ARMS - C.J. - LISTEN USD $10.13 [0 bids]
KYLIE MINOGUE "GOT TO BE CERTAIN" PICTURE SLEEVE 7 INCH 45 1988 USD $7.17 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Thad Cockrell To Be Loved Coke Bottle Clear Colored Vinyl Record LP Sealed USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Demetri - Got to be real - Stand-By Records - Soul 45 USD $50.65 [0 bids]
NORTHERN SOUL MODERN BILLY ROCK You Ought To Be With Me ROCK-A-FUNIC 3633 M- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Ronnie Milsap NORTHERN 45-Scepter 12246-Nothing Is As Good As It Used To Be VG+ USD $3.97 Buy It Now 2h 33m
STEPPENWOLF Born To Be Wild / Magic Carpet Ride 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Friendship: A million hearts / The world is going to be a bet 45rpm record 57v USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
PUSHING DAISIES - PRETENDING TO BE FAMOUS CD 1999 CANADA ROCK USD $4.39 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Slip Album: Iggy Pop : I Used To Be A Stooge But Now I'm A Real Wild Child USD $19.14 [0 bids]
Book Of Matches: Hard To Be Without You / Something's Up 45 USD $5.10 Buy It Now 2h 42m
D'AR NORTHERN SOUL 45 INTERNATIONALS TOO SWEET TO BE LONELY glossy ex- ? USD $450.00 Buy It Now 2h 42m
ROD STEWART It Hard To Be You The Great American Songbook Music CD 2002 VG++ USD $2.00 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Culture Club Kissing to be Clever LP Record Virgin Epic 1982 1st Press W/Insert USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Born to Be Blue by Anne Phillips CD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 47m
JACKIE BEE: It's Hard To Be Sixteen / Memories 45 Hear! Soul USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 48m
7" Single P/S 45 - ROBERT PALMER - TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE - 1979 - Brazil USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Like It Used to Be USD $10.64 Buy It Now 2h 50m
(GR410) Killing Fields Of Ontario, Cloud/Nothing To Be Frightened Of- 2013 DJ CD USD $3.79 Buy It Now 2h 57m
THE TOURISTS - SO GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN (LYRICS) VINTAGE ARTICLE (A4 SIZE) USD $4.39 Buy It Now 2h 57m
WILSON PICKETT: Born To Be Wild / Toe Hold 45 (dj, sl label wear) Soul USD $18.00 Buy It Now 3h 3m
TRANSVISION VAMP Born To Be Sold 1989 UK 12" single EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $10.12 Buy It Now 3h 6m
JIMMY RUFFIN ITS WONDERFUL TO BE LOVED BY YOU MOTOWN // NORTHERN SOUL USD $5.07 [0 bids]
Andrew McCalla / Bullwackies All Stars ?- I Was Born To Be Love7''- EX / Listen USD $8.50 [0 bids]
LP, Boy George and his gang; "Kissing To Be Clever", 1982. VG+. USD $3.05 Buy It Now 3h 7m
FREDDIE MCGREGOR - Just dont want to be lonely - UK 2-track 12" Vinyl Single USD $22.78 Buy It Now 3h 8m
Marvin Gaye- Ain't That Peculiar / She's Got To Be Real 7" 45 1965 Motwon VG+ USD $13.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Country 45 Jeannie C. Riley - Light Your Light / Good Enough To Be Your Wife On USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 11m
(HB353) Larry Weiss, Ain't It Supposed To Be Better By Now - 2008 DJ CD USD $3.10 Buy It Now 3h 12m
Future Aint What It To Be By Liquid Planet On Audio CD Album 2003 Very Good USD $4.39 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Nofchissey Williams Turtle Native American Female Vocal Femme Folk 45 NICE To Be USD $19.95 Buy It Now 3h 18m
THE CARAVELLES-YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A BABY TO CRY USD $0.13 [0 bids]
THE FAVORITES ALONE / WE WERE MEANT TO BE 45 PFAU RECORDS G8OW-0781 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 27m
BILL MOSS & CELESTIALS: Everything Is Going To Be Alright / One Hundred And 44 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 3h 33m
John Common : Good to Be Born CD (2006) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 34m
FINE YOUNG CANNIBALS ~I'M NOT THE MAN I USED TO BE ~EP~3 Mixes~UK IMPORT~NEW S/S USD $10.95 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Rock 45 Fire Inc - Tonight Is What It Means To Be Young / Hold That Snake On Mca USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 38m
Rock 45 Mr. Big - To Be With You / Green-Tinted Sixties Mind On Atlantic USD $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 42m
Roy Clark, Happy To Be Unhappy, Capitol Records ST 2031, 1964, SEALED Country USD $16.00 Buy It Now 3h 42m
JR. WALKER & THE ALL STARS - HOW SWEET IT IS (TO BE LOVED BY YOU) USA SOUL 7" USD $10.13 Buy It Now 3h 43m
SNOOP DOGG Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told / 1998 / MC CASSETTE 2PAC USD $32.99 Buy It Now 3h 45m
DJ Rap - Good To Be Alive (Mixes By Maas) 12" Higher Ground 1998 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 46m
The Chantels Glad to Be Back/Look In My Eyes 45 RPM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 46m
Imagination feat Errol Kennedy - You Can Be (All You Want To Be) Promo CD EP USD $0.38 [0 bids]
HAROLD MELVIN/HAROLD MELVIN & THE BLUE NOTES - TO BE TRUE [EXPANDED EDITION] NEW USD $24.89 Buy It Now 3h 54m
TERESA BREWER "SILVER DOLLAR/DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY TONIGHT" 1955 CORAL PROMO USD $2.00 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Me Vs. Myself - Where I Am... Where I Want To Be USD $7.95 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Twilight Sad Nobody Wants To Be Here & Nobody Wants To Leave vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $37.75 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Joe Simon 45 Glad to Be Your Lover/Pool of Bad Luck Spring 124 70s Soul Funk USD $2.55 Buy It Now 3h 59m
Born to Be Blue NEW USD $20.70 Buy It Now 4h
Born to Be Blue NEW USD $20.70 Buy It Now 4h 2m
APOLLO 440-FUTURE`S WHAT IT USED TO BE CD NEW USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 7m

More places to buy TO BE music online Buy TO BE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TO BE To Be ratings distribution

TO BE To Be reviews

Review by hdfisch
3 stars This album was the result of a one-time project by Hamburg based musicians from Achim Reichel's (A.R. & the Machines) backing band. The music presented here can be described as some cool, spacey and laid-back rock-jazz fusion not that far away from what Gong did on their "Gazeuse" and "Expresso II" albums. Not really that much interesting for a Prog fan but a fairly good album with nice performance by two percussionists and very enjoyable for some chill-out moments. Both musicianship and recording quality are at a very high standard. Probably just a collector's item but nonetheless it might be appealing to fans of Pierre Moerlen's Gong or lovers of ethnic jazz fusion.

Post a review of TO BE "To Be"