TO BE

To Be

To Be To Be album cover

Buy TO BE Music
Studio Album, released in 1977

1. Samba For Heino R. (8:36)
2. Flügel (4:10)
3. Is It Liebman's Song (6:52)
4. Tell The Truth (8:34)

- Peter Franken / percussion, drums
- Peter Weihe / guitar
- Rolf Kohler / bass
- Claus Robert Kruse / keyboards

LP Germanofon 941051 (1977)

TO BE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TO BE To Be Music

TEA LEAF GREEN-TAUGHT TO BE PROUD CD NEW USD $11.45 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Amber-`Need To Be Naked, The - Remixes` VINYL LP NEW USD $13.48 Buy It Now 2h 31m
BILLY VERA & JUDY CLAY: So Good (To Be Together) ATLANTIC '68 Soul Promo 45 NM- USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 32m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - TO BE REBORN - BOY GEORGE - BOY103 USD $9.79 Buy It Now 2h 33m
ABSENT FRIENDS - I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH NOBODY BUT YOU - 7"45 RECORD PICSLV '89 USD $3.86 Buy It Now 2h 36m
New Enesco Pretending To Be Normal Journal USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Erik Got To Be Real 7" PWL PWL 278 EX/EX 1994 picture sleeve, Got To Be Real/I C USD $9.09 Buy It Now 2h 37m
(HB551) Chorus Girl, Oh, To Be A Defector - 2015 DJ CD USD $2.79 Buy It Now 2h 39m
THE RIGHT NOW - He Used to Be b/w Good Man 7" 45 RSD 2012 USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Hear! Funk 45 Ann Sexton - You'Re Losing Me / Love, Love, Love (I Want To Be Lov USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Exile She's Too Good To Be True 7" Epic 15-08458 EX 1985 US pressing, Hall of Fa USD $10.49 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Unknown Artist : Supposed To Be CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Christian(11) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $1.63 Buy It Now 2h 43m
J.C. LODGE - SOMEONE LOVES YOU HONEY / WANT YOU TO BE MY BRIDE 7"VG+ USD $3.99 [0 bids]
Erasure It Doesn't Have To Be 7" Mute MUTE56 EX/EX 1987 picture sleeve, It Doesn USD $9.09 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Hear! Northern Soul Promo 45 Joe Graves - It'S Got To Be For Real / "Baby" If Yo USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
JAVA - MONEY TO BE MADE - RARE 2007 JAVA BENSON BRIAN "DEEP" WATERS MISSISSIPPI USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Miscellaneous(11) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $1.63 Buy It Now 2h 44m
CHARLENE & STEVIE WONDER SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 * USED TO BE * USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 47m
PET SHOP BOYS American 6track CD Single HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY USD $20.99 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Westlife : Allow Us to Be Frank CD USD $5.49 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Jazz(12) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $2.63 Buy It Now 2h 51m
RICHARD SISTERS: All I Have To Do Is Dream / Kissin' Just To Be Kissin' 45 (dj) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Rock(12) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $2.63 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Misc Styles(12) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $1.63 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Never to Be Forgotten: Flip Side of Stax 1968-1974 [Limited] by Various Artists USD $51.95 Buy It Now 2h 55m
(CI478) The Kooks, Always Where I Need To Be - DJ CD USD $2.79 Buy It Now 2h 56m
A-Set - The Way It Used To Be (It's Got To Be)/The Kiss 7" Mint- Puppy 9 Vinyl USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Born To Be Blue - Born to Be Blue Original Soundtrack - CD - New USD $18.01 Buy It Now 2h 57m
I Refuse to Be Lonely by Phyllis Hyman (CD, Nov-1995, Zoo/Volcano Records) USD $2.00 [0 bids]
Misc Styles(13) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $2.63 Buy It Now 2h 57m
(DX615) Chapter & The Verse, Thank You To Be Free - 1992 CD USD $2.79 Buy It Now 2h 57m
Ella Fitzgerald - Things Ain't What They Used to Be - CD - New USD $8.88 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Michael Bublé - To Be Loved - CD - New USD $10.85 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Misser - Every Day I Tell Myself I'm Going To Be A Better Person - CD - New USD $15.71 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Emmylou Harris - All I Intended to Be - CD - New USD $18.01 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Marc Maron - This Has To Be Funny - CD - New USD $13.81 Buy It Now 2h 58m
(DX627) 1990s, You're Supposed To Be My Friend - 2006 CD USD $2.79 Buy It Now 2h 59m
Damita Jo*-It's to late to be sorry /please don't use my name-*us Melic 45 USD $9.79 [0 bids]
(DX628) 1990s, You're Supposed To Be My Friend - 2006 sealed CD USD $5.24 Buy It Now 2h 59m
Pop(13) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $2.63 Buy It Now 2h 59m
IAN DURY - Reasons To Be Cheerful (The Very Best Of Ian Dury) - CD Album *Hits* USD $3.49 [0 bids]
3h
Biters - The Future Ain't What It Used To Be (CD) - CD - New USD $17.74 Buy It Now 3h
Alternative Rock(13) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $3.53 Buy It Now 3h
Alternative Rock(13) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $2.63 Buy It Now 3h
Miscellaneous(13) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $2.63 Buy It Now 3h 3m
O, to be in England, New Music USD $13.80 Buy It Now 3h 3m
8 TRACK< USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Unknown Artist : Bred To Be Milked CD USD $4.97 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Rock(14) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $3.53 Buy It Now 3h 5m
JERRY BAXTER: I Want To Be Loved / Version 45 (Jamaica) Reggae USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3h 7m
TAKING BACK SUNDAY WHERE YOU WANT TO BE first pressing 12 INCH LP VINYL NEW BLUE USD $51.35 Buy It Now 3h 14m
NITZER EBB_Fun To Be Had_used VINYL 12" single_zz27_shX2r USD $23.70 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Sideways Cafe : Were Not Supposed to Be Here CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 16m
Countless Thousands - We're Just Really Excited to Be Here - CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 16m
MEGHAN TRAINOR TITLE 2.0 (2015) BRAND NEW SEALED 4-TRACK CD GOOD TO BE ALIVE USD $12.08 Buy It Now 3h 16m
TAKING BACK SUNDAY WHERE YOU WANT TO BE 1st pressing 12 INCH LP VINYL NEW GREEN USD $51.35 Buy It Now 3h 16m
WIG WAM - 2CD Set - Wig Wamania / Hard To Be A Rock'n Roller.. USD $22.49 Buy It Now 3h 17m
DEMIS ROUSSOS *Happy To Be...* AudioCD USD $11.49 Buy It Now 3h 18m
(DM782) Morning Runner, Be All You Want Me To Be - 2005 CD USD $2.79 Buy It Now 3h 20m
TAKING BACK SUNDAY WHERE YOU WANT TO BE 1st pressing 12 INCH LP VINYL NEW WHITE! USD $236.99 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Switchfoot Early Years: Legend Of Chin New Way To Be Human Learning To Breathe USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Tea Leaf Green - Taught To Be Proud - CD - New USD $14.94 Buy It Now 3h 23m
We Came As Romans - Understanding What We've Grown To Be - CD - New USD $13.81 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Your Demise - The Kids We Used To Be - CD - New USD $15.71 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere - CD - New USD $15.71 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Biters - The Future Ain't What It Used To Be (LP) - LP Vinyl - New USD $20.97 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere - LP Vinyl - New USD $20.97 Buy It Now 3h 23m
DFL - Proud To Be (20th Anniversary Edition) (Includes download card) - LP USD $25.77 Buy It Now 3h 23m
RITA COOLIDGE Japan 1991 Ex+ Tall 3" inch CD Single I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU USD $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 26m
S*EXPRESS, NOTHING TO LOSE / FIND TIME TO BE YOURSELF. 1990 RHYTHM KING SINGLE USD $1.39 Buy It Now 3h 26m
90'S 45 Mary Chapin Carpenter - I Want To Be Your Girlfriend / Quitten' Time On USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3h 30m
90'S Nm! 45 Sting - This Was Never Meant To Be / I'M So Happy I Can'T Stop Cryin USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Natalie Cole - Good to Be Back - Natalie Cole CD 9BVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $7.39 Buy It Now 3h 31m
NAT KING COLE Don't Want to Be Hurt Anymore, Capitol vinyl LP, 1964, VG USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Truth or Dare - Got to be more / Dance with me - Original issues USD $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 34m
HOOT MY WORLD AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE / METRIC SYSTEM 45 CANADIAN FUNKY PSA USD $8.71 Buy It Now 3h 34m
Audible Mainframe : War to Be One CD USD $3.74 Buy It Now 3h 35m
JOEY GILMORE .So Good To Be Bad LP Pandisc PD-8807 US 1989 SEALED M 03A USD $9.49 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Dan Reynolds: To Be Sure, 2000 Jazz CD Near Mint Like New USD $6.50 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Brad Love To Be In Love/Same(Promo) 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Unknown Artist : The Courage To Be Hated CD USD $3.71 Buy It Now 3h 52m
Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground 12" Mint- W 0122 UK 1992 Vinyl Record USD $35.00 Buy It Now 3h 53m
The Countdown Singers : Born to Be Wild (UK Import) CD USD $3.71 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Westlife - '...Allow Us To Be Frank' USD $5.25 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Various Artists : Proud to Be American CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 55m
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS HIP TO BE SQUARE / SOME OF 45 NM Chrysalis VS4-43065 1986 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 3h 56m
MERLE HAGGARD: Someday We'll Look Back / It's Great To Be Alive 45 Country USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 6m
BON JOVI Born To Be My Baby & Love For Sale PICTURE SLEEVE 7" record 45 rpm NEW USD $18.16 Buy It Now 4h 7m
CONNOTATIONS 45 Don't Ask Me To Be Lonely NEAR MINT Doo Wop PURPLE WAX USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 8m
CHOC glam rock promo 45 WAY OF LIFE b/w I WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRL near Mint F1191 USD $15.95 Buy It Now 4h 8m
CAROLYN DAYE(AUD.REC.)A LONG WAY TO BE HAPPY/UNTIL IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO;55909 USD $25.00 [0 bids]
USD $33.19 Buy It Now
CHARLATANS - NYC / HARD TO BE YOU - UK 7"P/S VINYL - INDIE USD $7.89 Buy It Now 4h 10m
Mark Fisher 78 Melotone 12111 E- Cond For You/Gee I'd Love To Be Your Sweetheart USD $8.29 Buy It Now 4h 13m
Rockabilly / Teen Rocker 45 - WAYNE WORLEY - Red Headed Woman / To Be Alone USD $75.00 [0 bids]
GLADYS KNIGHT I Just Want To Be With You 7" VINYL UK Cbs 1979 B/w You Don't USD $5.87 Buy It Now 4h 17m
TOURISTS I Only Want To Be With You 7" VINYL UK Logo 1979 Paper Four Prong USD $5.87 Buy It Now 4h 17m
? Esther Satterfield - The Need to Be (A&M 3422) (PL) (Chuck Mangione) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 17m
GALT MACDERMOT Easy To Be Hard 7" VINYL French Rca 1979 From Original USD $10.98 Buy It Now 4h 17m
STUART GILLIES To Be Loved By You 7" VINYL UK Philips 1971 B/W More. Tv Company USD $10.98 Buy It Now 4h 17m

More places to buy TO BE music online Buy TO BE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TO BE To Be ratings distribution

TO BE To Be reviews

Review by hdfisch
3 stars This album was the result of a one-time project by Hamburg based musicians from Achim Reichel's (A.R. & the Machines) backing band. The music presented here can be described as some cool, spacey and laid-back rock-jazz fusion not that far away from what Gong did on their "Gazeuse" and "Expresso II" albums. Not really that much interesting for a Prog fan but a fairly good album with nice performance by two percussionists and very enjoyable for some chill-out moments. Both musicianship and recording quality are at a very high standard. Probably just a collector's item but nonetheless it might be appealing to fans of Pierre Moerlen's Gong or lovers of ethnic jazz fusion.

Post a review of TO BE "To Be"