TO BE

To Be

To Be To Be album cover

Buy TO BE Music
Studio Album, released in 1977

1. Samba For Heino R. (8:36)
2. Flügel (4:10)
3. Is It Liebman's Song (6:52)
4. Tell The Truth (8:34)

- Peter Franken / percussion, drums
- Peter Weihe / guitar
- Rolf Kohler / bass
- Claus Robert Kruse / keyboards

LP Germanofon 941051 (1977)

TO BE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TO BE To Be Music

45 RECORD 7"- MARILYN MCCOO & BILLY DAVIS JR. - YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A STAR USD $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 30m
45 RECORD 7"- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY - DOESN'T SOMEBODY WANT TO BE WANTED USD $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 30m
FYC_I'm Not The Man I Used To Be_used 45 VINYL_7"ships from AUS!_zz19_OH28b USD $9.44 Buy It Now 1h 33m
25 Super Oldies - Too Good To Be Forgotten - Vol. 1 (1992) CD Album USD $3.31 Buy It Now 1h 34m
How to be an Alien Penguin Readers Audio Level 3 CD - Scratch Free Disc #XD22 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 1h 37m
BILLY IDOL Whiplash Smile PHOTO Print POSTER To Be A Lover Kings Queens Shirt 01 USD $4.63 Buy It Now 1h 38m
BILLY IDOL Whiplash Smile PHOTO Print POSTER To Be A Lover Kings Queens Shirt 01 USD $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 38m
BILLY IDOL Whiplash Smile PHOTO Print POSTER To Be A Lover Kings Queens Shirt 01 USD $19.90 Buy It Now 1h 38m
ANDY GIBB I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING - AUSTRALIAN 7" 45 VINYL RECORD USD $7.47 Buy It Now 1h 42m
(BV116) Feels Good To Be Live, Live at Rang Bhavan - 2009 sealed CD USD $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 45m
LEVEL 42 TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN 7" EX CON SINGLE ORIGINAL USD $3.17 Buy It Now 1h 45m
2WO THIRD3 - I Want To Be Alone (CD Single Pt 1) (VG/EX) USD $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 47m
TRANSVISION VAMP Born To Be Sold 1989 UK 7" vinyl Single EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 58m
NORTHERN SOUL DETROIT R&B 7" RECORD LUCKY TO BE LOVED OUR WORLD EMANUEL LASKY USD $92.95 Buy It Now 2h
ALELA DIANE - To Be Still CD 2009 Rogue Records AS NEW! USD $10.21 Buy It Now 2h
The Tourists ?- I Only Want To Be With You, 7" vinyl disc, USD $1.31 [0 bids]
Proud to Be American by Various Artists CD USD $3.47 Buy It Now 2h 6m
WARREN COVINGTON w/ TOMMY DORSEY I Want To Be Happy Cha Cha Danish 45PS USD $19.13 Buy It Now 2h 6m
John Rocca: I Want It To Be Real 7": 1987 UK Release: Picture Sleeve USD $2.64 [0 bids]
Rod Stewart / It Had to Be You:The Great American Songbook (LIKE NW CD) Dave Koz USD $1.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Snoop Dogg - Paid Tha Cost to be Tha Boss (2002 CD US Hip Hop Rap) USD $5.50 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Jerome You're Supposed To Be My Friend-12" Vinyl Single USD $6.63 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Jean Carn Happy To Be With You 7" Philadelphia SPIR6468 EX 1978 there is handwri USD $8.62 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Cameo I Just Want To Be 7" Chocolate City CC019 EX 1979 US pressing, I Just Want USD $8.62 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Buddy Knox I Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself / To Be with You 1958 45rpm USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
frou frou (Imogen Heap/Guy Sigsworth) it's good to be in love rare cd USD $3.97 [0 bids]
Hawkwind : It Is The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous CD USD $13.28 Buy It Now 2h 28m
10" 78RPM - SIDNEY TORCH (ORGAN) - I WANT TO BE SNAPPY (COLUMBIA FB 1261) E USD $5.30 Buy It Now 2h 30m
MICHAEL PATTO Time To Be Right BVCP-127 CD JAPAN 1991 USD $284.44 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Michael Bublé ?- To Be Loved (2013) Tour Edition CD+DVD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $8.45 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Ruby Turner-In My Life (It's Better To Be In Love)/He's Mine 7" Single.Jive RTS3 USD $3.31 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Dry Branch Fire Squad - Born To Be Lonesome - Album Cassette Tape Used very good USD $3.32 Buy It Now 2h 38m
(HD69) Larry Weiss, Ain't It Supposed To Be Better By Now - 2008 CD USD $3.97 Buy It Now 2h 39m
SOUL BOOGIE 12" Cheryl Lynn Columbia PROMO 10869 Got To Be Real USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 42m
LONE JUSTICE SHELTER JAPAN LP OBI + Ways To Be Wicked 7" single MARIA McKEE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 42m
MAXAYN "You Don't Have To Be Lonely" 45rpm PROMO 7" NM mono stereo USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
PICTURE SLEEVE 7" - Bon.Jovi - Born to be my Baby Jov 4 USD $9.28 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Born to Be Wild: A Retrospective by Steppenwolf (2-Disc CD) Featuring John Kay USD $12.08 Buy It Now 2h 53m
LP CHALICE "GOOD TO BE THERE". NEW USD $8.64 Buy It Now 2h 53m
CD MICHAEL BUBLE "TO BE LOVED". New and sealed USD $9.78 Buy It Now 2h 53m
CD ROD STEWART "IT HAD TO BE YOU... THE GREAT AMERICAN SONGBOOK". New and sealed USD $12.06 Buy It Now 2h 54m
VINILO 7'' ROSKO "SHE POWER TO BE". NEW USD $8.64 Buy It Now 2h 55m
VINILO 7'' CHALENE Y STEVIE WONDER "USED TO BE / I WANT TO COME BACK AS SONG". N USD $7.50 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Echo & The Bunnymen CD Single I Want To Be There When You Come Alt USD $0.65 [0 bids]
Echo & The Bunnymen CD Single I Want To Be There When You Come USD $0.65 [0 bids]
DESCENDENTS - COOL TO BE YOU VINYL LP NEW+ USD $24.73 Buy It Now 2h 59m
Scouting For Girls ?- Everybody Wants To Be On TV CD - 886976343620 - Ex USD $4.32 Buy It Now 3h
ABC - How To Be A Zillionaire / Cassette Album Tape / 2164 USD $6.63 Buy It Now 3h 3m
LP Hines, Earl "Father's Freeway" RCA NL 89594 It Had To Be You - Made Germany USD $33.18 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Jackie DeShannon - To Be Free - VG promo LP USD $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 5m
ROB THOMAS (MATCHBOX TWENTY) - SOMETHING TO BE (NEW DUALDISC) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 9m
MERLE HAGGARD - HIS EPIC HITS: FIRST ELEVEN TO BE CONTINUED (NEW CD) USD $2.46 Buy It Now 3h 9m
northern soul THE IMPRESSIONS You Ought To Be In Heaven ABC 10964 M- listen!! USD $35.00 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Happy to Be Outraged by Ursula USD $6.89 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Brent Burns - Hard to Be Buffett (Sometimes) [New CD] USD $21.32 Buy It Now 3h 17m
DIAMOND RIO This Romeo Ain't Got Julie Yet/I Was Meant To Be With You 7" 45 USD $1.00 Buy It Now 3h 21m
To Be Continued-Poetry from the Future CD NEW USD $16.75 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Lil Rev-The Happiest Way to Be Sad CD NEW USD $20.20 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Dusty Burke-The Way It`s Got To Be CD NEW USD $14.43 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Huey Lewis & The News, Hip To Be Square ~ 1986 Chrysalis 45 +PS USD $2.77 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Kristine Seelye-Waiting To Be Found CD NEW USD $12.93 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Johnny Hates Jazz, I Don't Want To Be a Hero ~ 1988 Virgin 45 +PS USD $2.77 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Born To Be With You 7 : Dave Edmunds USD $3.98 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Nathaniel Burge & Praise-I Want To Be Saved CD NEW USD $17.87 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Jon Vitale-To Be Continued CD NEW USD $14.41 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Don't Cry Your Tears / So It's Not To Be 7 : Delmontes USD $7.97 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Ricky Martin : with Christina Aguilera nobody wants to be lonely Private Emotion USD $5.30 Buy It Now 3h 26m
'(There's a) Living To Be Made' THE DUEL 7" 7 inch vinyl single TENT 5 USD $3.32 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Freddie McGregor - Just Don't Want To Be Lonley - England - Germain - 7" Single USD $6.57 Buy It Now 3h 32m
NEW Love's the Place to Be (Audio CD) USD $43.99 Buy It Now 3h 33m
LESLEY GORE 45 Picture Sleeve w/ " It's Got To Be You" w/b " I Don't Wanna Be A USD $20.00 Buy It Now 3h 35m
THE TOURISTS - SO GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN - 7" VINYL 1979 LOGO USD $3.97 Buy It Now 3h 35m
CULTURE CLUB - Kissing To Be Clever ~ VINYL LP USD $5.96 Buy It Now 3h 37m
MARILYN McCOO & BILLY DAVIS JR. 7" Japan YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A STAR 5th Dimens USD $9.00 Buy It Now 3h 37m
CULTURE CLUB Kissing To Be Clever NM VINYL Hype Stickers Shrink FE 38398 1982 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Barry McGuire, Cloudy Summer Afternoon / I'd Have To Be Outta My Mind USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
THE CHI-LITES...TOO GOOD TO BE FORGOTTEN / NEVER BE PEACE...7"...ORIGINAL PRESS! USD $3.99 [0 bids]
Westlife - Allow Us to Be Frank [New CD] UK - Import USD $7.46 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Demis Roussos - - Happy to be.. Vinyl LP Ex+ Condition FREE POST USD $16.60 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Brent Burns - Hard to Be Buffett (Sometimes) [New CD] USD $19.49 Buy It Now 3h 44m
LEE MATTHEWS IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE CD - NEW RELEASE 2015 IRISH COUNTRY USD $12.68 Buy It Now 3h 49m
JOHNNY GUITAR WATSON "A REAL MOTHER FOR YA / NOTHING LEFT TO BE DESIRED" 45 NM USD $4.75 Buy It Now 3h 55m
1989 - FINE YOUNG CANNIBALS - Not The Man I Used To Be -Press Advert Poster Size USD $11.94 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Ruby Cruiser - Everybody Wants To Be Cool The Mixes (CD 1999) USD $3.97 Buy It Now 3h 55m
1989 - FINE YOUNG CANNIBALS - Not The Man I Used To Be -Press Advert Poster Size USD $11.94 Buy It Now 3h 58m
DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS-IT`S GREAT TO BE ALIVE (DIG) CD NEW USD $14.87 Buy It Now 4h 2m
CULTURE CLUB KISSING TO BE CLEVER Virgin 82 orig UK p/d album USD $15.92 Buy It Now 4h 5m
THE CHANTELS "LOOK IN MY EYES / GLAD TO BE BACK" 45 USD $3.00 Buy It Now 4h 7m
PATRICK HERNANDEZ - BORN TO BE ALIVE - 70's 1979. USD $7.30 [0 bids]
CARPENTERS - I NEED TO BE IN LOVE 1976 VINYL EX/CON USD $1.31 [0 bids]
NEW Music for Moms & Moms-To-Be (Audio CD) USD $12.54 Buy It Now 4h 8m
Petula Clark-It Had to Be You: The Complete Early Singles (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $13.02 Buy It Now 4h 9m
Sunny Day Real Estate - How It Feels To Be Something CD 10 Tracks Rock NEW+ USD $25.20 Buy It Now 4h 9m
Billy Idol - To Be A Lover UK 12 " Picture Disc New ! Generation X USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 11m
THE CARAVELLES "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BABY TO CRY" LP 1963 MONO MGS 27044 USD $41.99 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Luce Drayton Disco Citizens Remix to be Loved Vinyl New Sealed USD $21.24 Buy It Now 4h 12m
ABC : How to Be A... Zillionaire! CD (1998) USD $5.97 Buy It Now 4h 14m
Nick Lowe Cruel to be Kind 7" Vinyl Record Single 45RPM Good Condition USD $0.80 [0 bids]
Andrea Carroll - It Hurts to Be Sixteen - Bigtop 3156 USD $3.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy TO BE music online Buy TO BE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TO BE To Be ratings distribution

TO BE To Be reviews

Review by hdfisch
3 stars This album was the result of a one-time project by Hamburg based musicians from Achim Reichel's (A.R. & the Machines) backing band. The music presented here can be described as some cool, spacey and laid-back rock-jazz fusion not that far away from what Gong did on their "Gazeuse" and "Expresso II" albums. Not really that much interesting for a Prog fan but a fairly good album with nice performance by two percussionists and very enjoyable for some chill-out moments. Both musicianship and recording quality are at a very high standard. Probably just a collector's item but nonetheless it might be appealing to fans of Pierre Moerlen's Gong or lovers of ethnic jazz fusion.

Post a review of TO BE "To Be"