Orpheo Echoes album cover

Buy ORPHEO Music
from partners
Studio Album, released in 2005

1. Ease Is Nowhere Near (8:22)
2. Remorse (16:41)
3. Phoenix Down (Release Me) (6:59)
4. Night Time (Part 1 & 2) (8:12)
5. Smoking With Sylvester (7:38)
6. Shame Culture (7:57)

- Rutger Vlek / keyboards, cello, vocoder, backing vocals
- Gerard Wolter / bass
- Anne-Krijn Piersma / drums, percussion, backing vocals

CD Self Produced 92005)

ORPHEO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ORPHEO Echoes Music

More places to buy ORPHEO music online Buy ORPHEO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ORPHEO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ORPHEO Echoes ratings distribution

ORPHEO Echoes reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars I remember in my young music days, I use to pick up a new band to me in the music store just by reading the instruments they played,specially what kind of Keyboards they played, (somehow it work for me in the beggining) well I have growned from that, I think, I have my chared of disapoitments ... (read more)

Report this review (#85226) | Posted by Mickolay | Monday, July 31, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ORPHEO "Echoes"