A RUSH OF ADRENALIN

Nick Barrett & Clive Nolan

Nick Barrett & Clive Nolan A Rush Of Adrenalin album cover

Buy NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN Music
DVD/Video, released in 2005

1. The Walls Of Babylon (Pendragon)
2. A Man Of Nomadic Traits (Pendragon)
3. (Don't Forget To) Breathe (Arena)
4. Alaska (Pendragon)
5. And We'll Go Hunting Deer (Pendragon)
6. Mindgames (Shadowland)
7. Paintbox (Pendragon)
8. Shadows Of Fate (Nolan / Wakeman)
9. Lightshow (Strangers On A Train)
10. Two Roads (Pendragon)
11. The King Of The Castle (Pendragon)
12. Jigsaw - The Kruhulick Syndrome - Ring Of Roses (Shadowland)
13. The Voyager (Pendragon)
14. Nostradamus (Pendragon)
15. The Black Knight (Pendragon)

Search NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN A Rush Of Adrenalin lyrics

Search NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN A Rush Of Adrenalin tabs

- Nick Barrett / guitars, vocals
- Clive Nolan / keyboards, vocals

DVD Metal Mind Productions MMP 0049 (2005)
DVD+CD Metal Mind Productions MMP 0065 (2005) (Limited Edition Digipak)

Thanks to erik neuteboomfuid=erik neuteboom for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN A Rush Of Adrenalin Music

More places to buy NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN music online Buy NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN A Rush Of Adrenalin ratings distribution

NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN A Rush Of Adrenalin reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars Writing the biography in order to add this duo to this site, I discovered that Clive Nolan his parents were both music teachers, he started to learn piano at the age of 3, tp play viloin on the age of 8 and Clive even got a muscial degree, impressive! And I have always loved to listen to Nick Barrett because of his wonderful, often moving guitar play so I was very curious to this DVD from these two neo-progrock veterans. Nick Barrett & Clive Nolan play 15 compositions from the several bands they were or are involved with: Pendragon (10), Arena (1), Shadowland (2), Strangers On A Train (1) and the own song intitled Shadows Of Fate. From the very first moment on this DVD I was delighted about the chemistry between the wonderful acoustic guitar from Barrett and the keyboard piano from Nolan and they are so enthousiastic and driven, a big hand for this duo! I have to admit that I am not really into the music from Arena, Shadowland and Strangers On A Train, to me it sounds a bit too polished. But I love to listen to Pendragon, on this DVD I was carried away by outstanding renditions of Alaska and The Black Night featuring splendid, sometimes Spanish inpsired acoustic guitar runs and sparkling piano work, very compelling and musicially well arranged and performed! I wonder how many progheads will be pleased with the acoustic guitar - and piano music from Barrett and Nolan for the whole 85 minutes, for me it was sometimes a bit too much but this duo has delivered a pleasant DVD with some amazing work, interesting to check out.

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#68516) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 06, 2006

5 stars This is one (the only acoustic concert) of my favourite live albums of ever. I'm so fortunate to have the dvd+cd version! In this album, are present some songs extracted from profilic Nolan and Barrett's careers. The tracklist contains, for the greater part, Pendragon's songs, where the two art ... (read more)

Report this review (#126854) | Posted by Cold Deep | Tuesday, June 26, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars A Rush of Adrenaline DVD, I was amazed by this dvd, not usually a lover of music videos, when I put this on for the first tiime I found myself mesmerised, it captured me in a way that does not usually happen with music dvd's. The production quality is absoloutely superb, it's sharp and interesti ... (read more)

Report this review (#70398) | Posted by Wilcey | Friday, February 24, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NICK BARRETT & CLIVE NOLAN "A Rush Of Adrenalin"