MOSA¤QUE

Cast Mosa´que  album cover

Buy CAST Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

Disc 1 (52:43)
1. Azteca Imperial (8:49)
2. Signs Of Love (11:03)
3. Suenos Collectivos (10:02)
4. Jupiter (7:49)
5. Cruces En El Mar (3:32)
6. Hay Un Lugar (7:15)
7. Princesa Celestial (3:55)
8. Flaupepe (0:18)

Disc 2 (49:49)
1. Zona De Ilusiones (13:05)
2. Nino De Cristal - Parte Uno (5:18)
3. Nino De Cristal - Parte Due (4:23)
4. Cuerda Floja (8:23)
5. Flapepo (3:00)
6. Adapted For Your Eyes (5:48)
7. Nueva Luz (8:39)
8. Ara Imp (1:13)

Search CAST Mosa´que lyrics

Search CAST Mosa´que tabs

2CD Musea Records FGBG 4647.AR (2006)

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

CAST MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAST Mosa´que Music

thurber carnival M-/EX foldout illustrations gf cast 6i LP US $6.00 [0 bids]
THE KING AND I - ORIGINAL CAST ALBUM / DECCA CDN LP NM US $19.95 Buy It Now 4h 25m
Stop The World - I Want To Get Off, Original Broadway Cast, Anthony Newley, 1962 US $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 56m
Emo Diaries, Vol. 5: I Guess This Is Goodbye CD cast aside DEEP ELM US $0.99 [1 bids]
THE KING AND I - Original Broadway Cast - LP -nice US $4.24 Buy It Now 7h 40m
ORIGINAL CAST: Dinah! I've Got A Song (dinah Pays A Visit To Sesame Street) US $15.00 Buy It Now 7h 53m
Snaps Montigo 12" TEST PRESSING I'll Cast My Fate Wind US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 2m
Jennifer Lettelleir I HATE TV Original Cast Recording US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 15m
ROBERT WRIGHT & GEORGE FORREST "KEAN" BROADWAY CAST LP *I combine shipping* US $1.99 Buy It Now 8h 25m
THE KING & I ORIGINAL CAST DECCA DL 9008 MONO 56 12" LP *I combine shipping* US $1.99 Buy It Now 9h 17m
All Change by Cast (CD, Apr-1996 A&M USA) EX CONDITION * I combine shipping * US $1.99 Buy It Now 9h 17m
Jessica Walker - Girl I Left Behind Me (Original Cast Recording [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 9h 58m
Audio CD Soundtrack The King And I Broadway Cast (1977) US $15.00 [0 bids]
Vintage 1951 THE KING AND I cast album 10" DA-876 (6-album, 12-part) box set US $15.00 Buy It Now 12h 59m
The King and I [Original Broadway Cast] by Yul Brynner (CD, Mar-2008, Pegasus... US $3.99 [0 bids]
I'm in Love with My Computer by Dottie Burman (CD, Apr-2000, Original Cast US $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 31m
THEATRE 4 cd's THE KING AND I four different casts RODGERS AND HAMMERSTEIN US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 4m
BOB FRIES I'll Cast My Own Stone LP US $3.00 [0 bids]
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF musical cast LP Newley US $4.99 [0 bids]
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF w/ JULIE NEWMAR Playbill & Tour Cast Programs US $45.00 [0 bids]
MR. PRESIDENT musical cast LP Leland Hayward, I. Berlin US $5.99 [0 bids]
subways are for sleeping NM/EX gf cast album KOS 2130 6i inner booklet LP US $6.00 [0 bids]
NM 12"~SNAPS MONTIGO~I'll Cast My Fate To The Wind~6:20~Long Vers~8:27~[1981] US $2.49 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL CAST RECORD - LOOK MA, I'M DANCIN'! [1999 OFF-OFF-BROADWAY - NEW CD US $18.45 Buy It Now 1 day
CAST (LIVERPOOL BAND) i'm so lonely CD 4 track part 1 b/w things you make me do, US $8.53 Buy It Now 1 day
CAST (LIVERPOOL BAND) i'm so lonely CD 3 track part 2 b/w theme from and history US $8.53 Buy It Now 1 day
Casting Crowns V1 Christian Karaoke NEW CD+G Who Am I US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Do I hear a waltz LP 1965 Original Broadway Cast stereo VG ++ vinyl + insert US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bizet/Hammerstein: Carmen Jones [London Cast Recording] By Oscar Hammerstein I US $4.21 Buy It Now 1 day
ORIGINAL LONDON CAST: Stop The World, I Want To Get Off (soundtrack & cast LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ORIGINAL 1977 BROADW - THE KING AND I [1977 BROADWAY REVIVAL CAST] - NEW CD US $6.78 Buy It Now 1 day
RODGERS AND HAMMERSTEIN ?- THE KING AND I - Original Broadway Cast - LP MCA 1980 US $1.50 [0 bids]
The King and I [1977 Broadway Revival Cast] by Original Soundtrack (CD, Oct-1990 US $0.01 [0 bids]
(DP9) Cast, I'm So Lonely - 1997 CD US $6.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Mary Martin, Robert Preston - I DO! I DO! - 1966 Cast LP US $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BUDDY HACKETT - I HAD A BALL - ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST RECORDING - SEALED LP 6210 US $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
A Chorus Line - Original Cast Recording (BMG Columbia) One, What I Did For Love US $1.95 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST stop the world i want to get off LP VG+ AM 58001 Mono USA US $9.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Anthony Newley - Stop the World, I Want to Get Off [Original Cast Recording]... US $5.83 Buy It Now 2 days
1951 Decca "The King and I" Vinyl Record Album-Original Cast of Broadway Musical US $6.95 [0 bids]
Rodgers And Hammerstein's THE KING AND I -- LP record album -- original cast US $1.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Sesame Street I Vinyl Album Original Cast (Re-issue) US $4.99 [0 bids]
The King And I 1951 Original Cast Album w/ Yul Brynner CD 1990 Very Good Cond. US $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
(DU553) The Last Time I Do This For Nothing- Cast & Crew - DJ CD US $10.43 Buy It Now 2 days
I Do! I Do! Original Broadway Cast Recording LP With Mary Martin Robert Preston US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
1962 LP RECORD I CAN GET FOR YOU WHOLESALE BROADWAY MUSICAL ORIGINAL CAST MEMBER US $4.31 Buy It Now 2 days
WEST SIDE STORY 1957 Broadway Cast COLUMBIA STEREO7 1/2 i.p.s. REEL TO REEL TAPE US $10.00 [0 bids]
Wicked: A New Musical [Original Broadway Cast Recording] by Kristin Chenoweth, I US $1.25 [2 bids]
I CAST MY BREAD ON THE WATER Christian Accompaniment US $7.99 [0 bids]
RODGERS & HAMMERSTEIN'S THE KING & I DL 9008 ORIGINAL CAST LP GERTRUDE LAWRENCE US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Disco Tex Pres. Cloudburst - I Can Cast A Spell #55208 US $6.82 Buy It Now 2 days
Cast Recording - Of Thee I Sing [CD New] US $9.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Original London Cast I AND ALBERT Limited U.K. Edition (#1437 of 2500) Cast LP US $22.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Reel Tape: 4 Track ~ 7 1/2 I.P.S: Broadway Cast: The Music Man - Unplayed US $22.93 Buy It Now 2 days
I'm Getting My Act Together and Taking ORIGINAL CAST NM FREE US SHIPPING US $10.50 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGIAL BROADWAY CAST HAIR 7" PS JAPAN i472 US $15.70 Buy It Now 2 days
I Love You, Madam President (1994 Studio Cast), , , New Cast Recording US $11.63 Buy It Now 2 days
I LIKE MIKE MUSICAL Original Cast (1968 The musical version) Hebrew israeli cd US $9.99 [0 bids]
George & Ira Gershwin 2 CD Of Thee I Sing Let 'Em Eat Cake Broadway Musical Cast US $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
I'm Getting My Act Together And Taking It On The Road. Diane Langton US $14.54 Buy It Now 3 days
2 LP Orig Bway Cast South Pacific M Martin E Pinza -Movie The King US $9.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The King and I-OG Cast Album-LP-Vinyl Record-Decca-DL79008-VG+ US $0.99 [0 bids]
Anthony Newley-stop The World I Want To Get Off-og Cast US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SEALED Original Cast I LOVE MY WIFE Atlantic US $10.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Do I Hear A Waltz?-original Cast-lp-columbia Masterwork US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Broadway Cast Series-look Ma I'm Dancin'/arms And...-lp US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
12 Inch Snaps Montigo I'll Cast My Fate To The Wind DJ US $5.75 Buy It Now 3 days
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF Orig. Broadway Cast LP ~ NM/NM Anthony Newley US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
12" 33-1/3 RPM MONO LP - DECCA DL-9008 - THE KING AND I - ORIGINAL CAST (1950's) US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Cast I'm So Lonely CD Single US $8.53 Buy It Now 3 days
ORIGINAL CAST Stop The World I Want To Get Off LONDON US $6.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Hank Thompson I Cast A Lonesome Shadow on Capitol Records #4786 45-rpm Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The King and I á1977 Broadway Revival Cast áYul Brynner áConstance Towers áMinty US $7.50 Buy It Now 3 days
I LOVE MY WIFE Orig Cast. Vinyl Lp FACTORY SEALED US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The King and I (OST), The Cast, Good Vinyl US $12.36 Buy It Now 3 days
Do I Hear A Waltz original Cast Richard Rodhers & sergio Franchi NM LP F US $3.99 [0 bids]
I Had a ball Original Broadway cast Buddy Hackett & Jack lawrence NM LP F US $3.99 [0 bids]
I Do I DO Original Broadway cast Mary Martin & Robert Preston LSO 1128 NM LP F US $3.99 [0 bids]
Do I Hear a Waltz-2001-Original Cast-CD US $46.86 Buy It Now 3 days
The King and I [Original 1951 Cast] by Gertrude Lawrence (CD, Mar-1993, MCA... US $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ORIGINAL CAST // Half Past Wednesday // ORIGINAL 1962 US LP SEALED/ Mint-! US $12.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Do I Hear A Waltz LP Original Broadway Cast KOS 2770 US $7.95 Buy It Now 3 days
The King And I - 1977 - Yul Brynner -Orig Broad Cast CD US $18.71 Buy It Now 3 days
Cast - Cy Coleman - I Love My Wife - Very nice E+ promo LP US $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE KING AND I 1964 Full Cast Recording UK LP US $8.53 Buy It Now 4 days
All Star Studio Cast - King & I NEW CD US $12.57 Buy It Now 4 days
Oklahoma! (Original 1943 Broadway Cast) by Richard Rodgers, Oscar Hammerstein I US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
"I Had a Ball" Original Cast Album LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Evita [Original Broadway Cast] American Premiere Recording Vol I US $14.79 Buy It Now 4 days
I Do! I Do! - Original Broadway Cast (LP) Mint STEREO US $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
I'm Getting My Act Together & Taking - London Cast Original New & Sealed CD Free US $20.79 Buy It Now 4 days
ORIGINAL LONDON CAST - I'M GETTING MY ACT TOGETHER [JAY] - NEW CD US $11.59 Buy It Now 4 days
London Cast - I'm Getting My Act Together & [CD New] US $14.57 Buy It Now 4 days
I'm Getting My Act Together Original Cast 1979 Vinyl LP S/S Factory Sealed US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Original Cast : Stop The World I Want To Get Off : Vinyl Album : Decca : LK 4408 US $11.61 Buy It Now 4 days
Mary Martin Robert Preston I Do I Do Broadway Cast (VG+) 1956 RCA Victor 12" LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
Rodgers And Hammerstein The King And I Cast Album (VG+) Decca 12" LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
Stop the World - I Want to Get Off LP Soundtrack Original Cast SKL-4142 US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DISCO-TEX I can cast a spell Limited Edition Promo US $27.99 Buy It Now 4 days
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF ORIGINAL CAST 1962 US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy CAST music online Buy CAST & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAST DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAST Mosa´que ratings distribution

CAST Mosa´que reviews

Review by hdfisch
3 stars Mexican CAST could be one of the best bands in Neo Progressive genre only if they'd have another vocalist. As very often with their records all instrumental sections and tracks are brilliant and very versatile, pleasant and not too much squeaking keyboard sounds, nice guitar and some flute here and there. But as soon the singer comes into action, their music starts to sound unbearable for my ears, too passionate and greasy at least for my taste. Even the occasional female vocals I don't like very much. Fortunately the vocal parts are not prevailing on here and when I'm skipping all the tracks I dislike there's still one CD with more than 70 minutes of quite good symphonic rock left.

This work certainly deserves some notice, therefore I'd like to call this one-star-rating here quite hilarious and inappropiate. Though being not a great album and most probably not an essential one in prog it's still quite a solid and good and if shortened to a single disc even very good one.

Highlights: "Suenos Collectivos", "Zona De Ilusiones", "Flapepo" and "Nueva Luz".

Send comments to hdfisch (BETA) | Report this review (#78119) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 14, 2006

Post a review of CAST "Mosa´que "