MOSA¤QUE

Cast Mosa´que  album cover

Buy CAST Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

Disc 1 (52:43)
1. Azteca Imperial (8:49)
2. Signs Of Love (11:03)
3. Suenos Collectivos (10:02)
4. Jupiter (7:49)
5. Cruces En El Mar (3:32)
6. Hay Un Lugar (7:15)
7. Princesa Celestial (3:55)
8. Flaupepe (0:18)

Disc 2 (49:49)
1. Zona De Ilusiones (13:05)
2. Nino De Cristal - Parte Uno (5:18)
3. Nino De Cristal - Parte Due (4:23)
4. Cuerda Floja (8:23)
5. Flapepo (3:00)
6. Adapted For Your Eyes (5:48)
7. Nueva Luz (8:39)
8. Ara Imp (1:13)

Search CAST Mosa´que lyrics

Search CAST Mosa´que tabs

2CD Musea Records FGBG 4647.AR (2006)

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

CAST MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAST Mosa´que Music

The King and I [1992 Studio Cast] by Julie Andrews Ben Kingsley John Mauceri US $9.99 [0 bids]
44m 54s
The King And I Original Cast Album Decca DL9008 VG+/VG+ US $3.99 [0 bids]
Cast of Thousands This Is Where I Confess CD US $8.69 Buy It Now 3h 6m
THE KING AND I - ORIGINAL CAST ALBUM - 1951 - DECCA RECORD - VG+ US $5.99 [0 bids]
I Like Mike - OST LP Israeli cast sung in Hebrew RARE US $32.00 Buy It Now 3h 51m
The King and I Broadway Cast Album - Various - 1956 - Stereo US $4.00 [0 bids]
4h
Stop The World, I Want To Get Off, Anthony Newley, Good Cast Recording US $1.99 Buy It Now 4h 25m
The King and I [Original 1951 Cast] by Gertrude Lawrence (Cassette) US $5.99 Buy It Now 5h
Stop the World-i Want to Get Off (ocr - Cast Original New & Sealed CD Free Shipp US $17.60 Buy It Now 6h 18m
MONO LINCOLN CENTER ORIG. CAST LP - RCA LOC-1092 - "THE KING AND I" US $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 26m
NM I'm Getting My Act Together original London cast LP US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 37m
Original Broadway Cast Do I Hear A Waltz LP Columbia KOL6370 VG+ MONO US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 48m
The King and I-OG Cast Album-LP-Vinyl Record-Decca-DL79008-VG+ US $0.99 [0 bids]
The King And I (1964 Studio Cast) by Rodgers, Richard, Darian, Anita, Ferro, Da US $5.28 Buy It Now 16h 38m
YUL BRYNNER GERTRUDE LAWRENCE the king and i original broadway cast LP PS EX/EX US $14.90 Buy It Now 19h 15m
SOUNDTRACK - 12" lp album - I LOVE MY WIFE (original cast album) US $4.99 Buy It Now 21h 2m
Original Broadway Cast Recordi - King And I (2010) - Used - Compact Disc US $3.08 Buy It Now 21h 7m
RUBY KEELER - I Want to Be Happy - ORIGINAL CAST DJ VG+ US $6.00 Buy It Now 22h 33m
DON'T BOTHER ME, I CAN'T COPE LP ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST VERY GOOD CONDITION RARE US $4.99 [0 bids]
Snaps Montigo "I'll Cast My Fate To The Wind" 1981 12" US $7.99 Buy It Now 23h
I Do I Do Original Broadway Cast LP Mary Martin Robert Preston 1966 EX US $6.47 Buy It Now 23h 51m
Of Thee I Sing - 1952 Jack Carson-Orig Broadway Cast LP US $46.46 Buy It Now 1 day
The King And I - Yul Brynner-Original Broadway Cast LP US $18.56 Buy It Now 1 day
The King And I (1964 Studio Cast), New Music US $10.38 Buy It Now 1 day
THE KING & I ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST ALBUM US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
WALTER WILLIAMS -áI'VE DONE WITH THE GIRLS, 1920 'JUST FANCY' ORIGINAL CAST 78! US $16.55 [1 bids]
Broadway Cast - Of Thee I Sing LP - Capitol - Cast Recording US $20.56 Buy It Now 1 day
SEALED Original Cast I SHALL RETURN CMI Records 2LP US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1966 RCA Records LSO-1128 "I Do! I Do!" Original Broadway Cast Recording Sealed US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The King and I [Original 1951 Cast] by Gertrude Lawrence BROADWAY MCA CLASSICS US $2.75 [0 bids]
CINDY-ELLA OR I GOTTA SHOE SEALED LP - Original Cast US $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
DO I HEAR A WALTZ? - ORIGINAL CAST LP Richard Rodgers US $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
KING AND I LP Barbara Cook & Theodore Bikel Studio Cast - Columbia OS-2640 US $13.75 Buy It Now 1 day
I DO! I DO! SEALED LP - ORIGINAL CAST Mary Martin US $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DO I HEAR A WALTZ - Original Broadway Cast (1965) US $13.75 Buy It Now 1 day
I HAD A BALL - ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST LP Buddy Hackett US $14.75 Buy It Now 1 day
KING AND I SEALED LP - Original Broadway Cast US $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
I Had A Ball Original Broadway Musical Cast Buddy Hackett Lp Record Album bf1 US $1.99 [0 bids]
I HAD A BALL - Buddy Hackett Original Cast LP (1964) US $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF - Orig. Cast LP (1962) US $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF - Original Cast LP US $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
SEALED 1977 I LOVE MY WIFE LP Original BW Cast MUSICAL US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Original Cast - I Love My Wife LP - Atlantic - Cast Recording US $17.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Original Cast - I'm Getting My Act Together And Taking It On The Road LP - Colum US $17.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Original Cast - Tucaloosa's Calling Me . But I'm Not Going! LP - Vanguard - Cast US $33.42 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Dees And His Cast Of Idiots - Disco Dick Part I - Promo (Mono/Stereo) 7" 4 US $12.34 Buy It Now 1 day
Sammy Davis Jr. - Stop The World - I Want To Get Off (Original Cast Album) LP - US $24.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Do I Hear a Waltz? - Original Cast US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SNAPS MONTIGO - i'll cast my fate to the wind / long version - TUNE WIZARD-PROMO US $4.99 [0 bids]
The King And I LP Original Cast DECCA Stereo DL-79008 VG+ Vinyl Play Tested US $4.20 Buy It Now 1 day
OF THEE I SING- CAPITOL BROADWAY CAST MUSICAL-JACK CARSON-PAUL HARTMAN- M- !! US $6.00 [0 bids]
King and I, Cast-Broadway, Good US $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
I Love You Because-Original Cast CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can Get It For You Wholesale (1962 Original Broadway Cast) Barbra Streisand CD US $45.14 Buy It Now 1 day
THE KING AND I original cast LP Decca NM Yul Brynner US $21.24 Buy It Now 1 day
SOUNDTRACK - 12" lp album - DO I HEAR A WALTZ? (original cast album) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots - Disco Duck (Part I)/(Part II) 45 rpm single US $4.75 [0 bids]
CD The King and I [1992 Studio Cast] by Julie Andrews/John Mauceri (CD,... US $6.29 Buy It Now 1 day
The King and I Cast Recording vinyl LP EX Theodore Bikel Barbara Cook 360 Sound US $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
WIZARD OF OZ london cast OVER RAINBOW witch is dead IF I ONLY HAD A HEART tape US $4.49 [0 bids]
"THE ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST RECORDING I DO! I DO!" LP RCA VICTOR LSO-1128 US $1.99 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN If Not Now, When? PROMO CD SINGLE TR-I Individualist CAST FIRST US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Do I hear a waltz cast LP 12" 12inch vinyl record 8a US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1951 KING AND I EP Set DECCA Very Clean Original Cast US $19.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE KING AND I - THE NEW BROADWAY CAST RECORDING - 1996 CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
, The King And I (1977 Broadway Cast) Audio CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CAST I'm So Lonely 3 Track CD US $6.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Stop the world I want to get off LP 1962 Original Broadway Cast VG + US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DO I HEAR A WALTZ original broadway cast CD 15 track (sk48206) austrian sony 199 US $17.93 Buy It Now 2 days
DREAMGIRLS When I First Saw You b/w One Night Only BROADWAY CAST STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SOUNDTRACK: I, A Woman, Part 2 (soundtrack & cast vinyl LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
OF THEE I SING 1952 REVIVAL CAST RECO BY ORIGINAL BROADWAY CA (CD) US $16.25 Buy It Now 2 days
CD- Broadway Cast - Do I Hear A Waltz? US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
"I HAD A BALL" NEW SEALED 1966 BROADWAY CAST RECORDING MONO LP-BUDDY HACKET US $8.99 [0 bids]
The King And I Movie Cast Record Album DEBORAH KERR YUL BRYNNER 1956 Capitol VG US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
"I LOVE MY WIFE" THE ORIGINAL CAST ALBUM 8 TRACK US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The King and I Original Cast Album Decca DA-876 1951 6 discs 10 inch vinyl US $19.51 Buy It Now 2 days
ED1 1952 ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST of thee i sing LP VG+ S-350 Vinyl Mono US $96.00 Buy It Now 2 days
See What I Wanna See (ocr) - Cast Original New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.87 Buy It Now 2 days
The King and I-OG Cast Album-LP-Vinyl Record-Decca-DL79008-VG+ US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I Love My Wife Original Cast Album on CD w/Joanna Gleason Lenny Baker Musical US $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
The Buddy Hackett I HAD A BALL ORIG. BROADWAY CAST Mercury 6210 Sealed US $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Casting Crowns~#1~Daywind Karaoke~~~Here I Go Again~~~If We Are the Body~~~CD+G US $14.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Rodgers and hammerstein The king and i Original cast album US $3.00 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL CAST i like mike LP VG S 70037 Vinyl 1968 Record US $7.20 Buy It Now 2 days
Stop The World - I Want To Get Off (Original Broadway Cast) ?LP London AMS 88001 US $2.00 [0 bids]
DISCO TEX Presents CLOUDBURST - I CAN CAST A SPELL / YEAH YEAH (CD Single) US $1.64 Buy It Now 2 days
SOUNDTRACK: I'll Take Sweden (soundtrack & cast vinyl LP) US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
I HAD A BALL Buddy Hackett Jack Lawerence Stan Freeman MERCURY Original Cast LP~ US $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
KING AND I - ORIGINAL CAST LP (1959) DECCA DL 79008 (PLAY TESTED!) EX US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I Can Get It For You Wholesale [Original Broadway Cast Recording] * by Lehman... US $9.92 Buy It Now 2 days
Decca DL-9008 The King And I, The Original Cast Album 1950's 12" 33 RPM US $9.97 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL CAST i remember mama LP Mint- 422 827 336 Vinyl 1985 Record US $7.20 Buy It Now 2 days
Of Thee I Sing cd Cast Recording -- George and Ira Gershwin US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE KING AND I 1953 London Cast LP. Valerie Hobson & Herbert Lom US $10.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Cast - Magic Hour / Song / I Never Wanna Lose You (CD Single) US $5.78 Buy It Now 2 days
I Can Get It For You Wholesale Original Broadway Cast US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE KING AND I - BROADWAY CAST CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The King And I - 1966 Lincoln Center Cast (CD 1990) US $5.98 Buy It Now 2 days
"I Love My Wife" LP Original Cast Album US $4.95 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy CAST music online Buy CAST & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAST DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAST Mosa´que ratings distribution

CAST Mosa´que reviews

Review by hdfisch
3 stars Mexican CAST could be one of the best bands in Neo Progressive genre only if they'd have another vocalist. As very often with their records all instrumental sections and tracks are brilliant and very versatile, pleasant and not too much squeaking keyboard sounds, nice guitar and some flute here and there. But as soon the singer comes into action, their music starts to sound unbearable for my ears, too passionate and greasy at least for my taste. Even the occasional female vocals I don't like very much. Fortunately the vocal parts are not prevailing on here and when I'm skipping all the tracks I dislike there's still one CD with more than 70 minutes of quite good symphonic rock left.

This work certainly deserves some notice, therefore I'd like to call this one-star-rating here quite hilarious and inappropiate. Though being not a great album and most probably not an essential one in prog it's still quite a solid and good and if shortened to a single disc even very good one.

Highlights: "Suenos Collectivos", "Zona De Ilusiones", "Flapepo" and "Nueva Luz".

Send comments to hdfisch (BETA) | Report this review (#78119) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 14, 2006

Post a review of CAST "Mosa´que "