MOSA¤QUE

Cast Mosa´que  album cover

Buy CAST Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

Disc 1 (52:43)
1. Azteca Imperial (8:49)
2. Signs Of Love (11:03)
3. Suenos Collectivos (10:02)
4. Jupiter (7:49)
5. Cruces En El Mar (3:32)
6. Hay Un Lugar (7:15)
7. Princesa Celestial (3:55)
8. Flaupepe (0:18)

Disc 2 (49:49)
1. Zona De Ilusiones (13:05)
2. Nino De Cristal - Parte Uno (5:18)
3. Nino De Cristal - Parte Due (4:23)
4. Cuerda Floja (8:23)
5. Flapepo (3:00)
6. Adapted For Your Eyes (5:48)
7. Nueva Luz (8:39)
8. Ara Imp (1:13)

Search CAST Mosa´que lyrics

Search CAST Mosa´que tabs

2CD Musea Records FGBG 4647.AR (2006)

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

CAST MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAST Mosa´que Music

ANTHONY NEWLEY~STOP THE WORLD, I WANT TO GET OFF [ORIGINAL CAST]~1961 UK MONO LP US $15.19 Buy It Now 1h 24m
TUSCALOOSA'S CALLING ME ..BUT I'M NOT GOING! ORIG. CAST ALBUM VG++ US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 26m
SNAPS MONTIGO ~ I'll Cast My Fate To The Wind ~ 12" Single USA PRESS TEST PRESS US $15.18 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Do I Hear A Waltz? - 1965 -Original Broadway Cast ElizabethAllen,Sergio Franchi US $9.00 [0 bids]
The King and I [Original 1951 Cast] by Gertrude Lawrence (CD, Mar-1993, MCA... US $4.95 Buy It Now 3h 24m
The King and I - Yul Brynner - Gertrude Lawrence - Original Cast - Decca DL 9008 US $2.99 [0 bids]
SOUNDTRACK: The King And I (soundtrack & cast vinyl LP) US $25.00 Buy It Now 5h 15m
ORIGINAL CAST: The King And I US $20.00 Buy It Now 5h 20m
Original Broadway Cast "The King And I" 12 Trk LP US $12.22 Buy It Now 5h 40m
ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST i had a ball LP VG OCS-6210 Stereo 1964 Mercury USA US $6.40 Buy It Now 5h 56m
SEALED LP I HAD A BALL BROADWAY CAST BUDDY HACKETT RICHARD KILEY US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 5m
The King and I Original Cast (CD 1990) Yul Brynner Gertrude Lawrence US $6.95 Buy It Now 6h 5m
+ See What I Wanna See - Cast Recordings CD excellent condition US $8.33 Buy It Now 6h 33m
The King & I 1992 Cast CD Julie Andrews Ben Kingsley Lea Salonga Peabo Bryson US $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 50m
Off-Broadway Cast - I Sing! [CD New] US $27.18 Buy It Now 16h 58m
SOUNDTRACK: I Spy LP (reissue, composed by Earle Hagen) Soundtrack US $14.00 Buy It Now 17h 47m
A Chorus Line,8 Track Tape, Tested,Original cast Recording,I Hope I Get It US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 39m
The King and I [1992 Studio Cast] by Julie Andrews Ben Kingsley John Mauceri US $9.99 [0 bids]
Cast Recording - King & I [CD New] US $9.35 Buy It Now 23h 57m
SEALED - I Do! I Do! - Mary Martin, Robert Preston - Original Broadway Cast -RCA US $4.99 [0 bids]
The King and I [Original Broadway Cast] by Yul Brynner (CD, Mar-2008, Pegasus... US $3.99 [0 bids]
YUL BRYNNER/ DEB. KERR..THE KING AND I..4 ORIGINAL SONGS..CAST LISTS..1950'S US $10.22 Buy It Now 1 day
THE KING AND I - ORIGINAL CAST ALBUM - 1951 - DECCA RECORD - VG+ US $5.99 [0 bids]
"I HAD A BALL" NEW SEALED 1966 BROADWAY CAST RECORDING MONO LP-BUDDY HACKET US $8.99 [0 bids]
THE KING AND I: THE ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST ALBUM LP /BRYNNER /LAWRENCE /MORROW++ US $99.00 Buy It Now 1 day
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST LP STEREO AMS 88001 US $3.73 Buy It Now 1 day
Cast Recording - From Where I Stand [CD New] US $19.98 Buy It Now 1 day
The King and I 1977 Broadway Revival Cast new CD Yul Brynner Constance Towers US $10.98 Buy It Now 1 day
WIZARD OF OZ london cast OVER RAINBOW witch is dead IF I ONLY HAD A HEART tape US $5.49 Buy It Now 1 day
The King & I áOriginal Cast áYul Brynner áGertrude Lawrence áMinty CD áNew Case US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE KING AND I - ORIGINAL CAST DECCA DL 9008 NM VINYL VG+ JACKET LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Original Broadway Cast The King & I LP MCA37095 EX US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ORIGINAL CAST RECORD - I LOVE YOU MADAM PRESIDENT [ORIGINAL BROADWAY - NEW CD US $13.78 Buy It Now 1 day
HANK THOMPSON: I Cast A Lonesome Shadow 45 Country US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Cast CD single (CD5 / 5") I'm So Lonely UK 569057-2 POLYDOR 1997 US $11.29 Buy It Now 1 day
DON'T BOTHER ME, I CAN'T COPE LP ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST VERY GOOD CONDITION RARE US $4.99 [0 bids]
RICK DEES & HIS CAST OF IDIOTS-NM Vinyl 45(1977)-Disco Duck(Part I)/Barely White US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The King and I Rodgers & Hammerstein Cast Recording LP Columbia MINT SEALED US $12.50 Buy It Now 1 day
King and I (ocr) - Broadway Cast New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $13.26 Buy It Now 1 day
I Do! I Do! - Original Broadway Cast Recording - Record LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DREAMGIRLS cast 45 AND I AM TELLING YOU J.Holliday / Clevant Derricks The TOP~VG US $2.05 Buy It Now 2 days
The King and I [Original 1951 Cast] [Remaster] by Gertrude Lawrence US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The King and I [1992 Studio Cast] LONG BOX VERSION CD - UNOPENED Ben Kinsley/Jul US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGINAL LONDON CAST: I'm Getting My Act Together & Taking It On The Road US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Original Broadway Cast-Do I Hear A Waltz? CD NEW US $10.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Do I Hear A Waltz Original Broadway Cast Elizabeth Allen Sergio Franchi US $19.99 [0 bids]
SEALED Broadway Cast LP I Do! I Do! Mary Martin Robert Preston RCA LOC-1128 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I Do! I Do! (1966 Original Broadway Cast), New Music US $8.60 Buy It Now 2 days
SHERLOCK HOLMES BAKER STREET ORIGINAL CAST SE 7000 NEW! *I combine shipping* US $3.49 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST i had a ball LP Mint- OCS 6210 Vinyl 1964 Record US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
I DO! I DO! Original Broadway Cast Recording (CD 1966) 17 Songs FREE SHIPPING US $11.50 Buy It Now 2 days
I DO I DO ORIGINAL CAST SOUNDTRACK RCA MONO 1966 US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGINAL BROADWAY CA - OF THEE I SING (1952 REVIVAL CAST) - NEW CD US $6.11 Buy It Now 2 days
WEST SIDE STORY 1957 Broadway Cast COLUMBIA STEREO7 1/2 i.p.s. REEL TO REEL TAPE US $10.00 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL CAST i can get it for you wholesale LP VG+ KOS 2180 6 Eye USA Vinyl US $16.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots - Disco Duck (Part I)/(Part II) 45 rpm single US $4.75 [0 bids]
The King and I [1992 Studio Cast] by Julie Andrews/John Mauceri (CD, Oct-1992, P US $2.99 [0 bids]
THE KING AND I ORIGINAL CAST SOUNDTRACK DECCA STEREO 1965 REISSUE US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The King and I: A Decca Broadway Original Cast Album (1951) YUL BRYNNER US $2.25 Buy It Now 2 days
RICK DEES and The Cast of Idiots, I'M NOT CRAZY, 81288-1, LP; NEAR MINT US $4.99 [0 bids]
The King and I-OG Cast Album-LP-Vinyl Record-Decca-DL79008-VG+ US $2.99 [0 bids]
I LOVE MY WIFE Original Broadway Cast; 1977 U.S. pressing LP. Vinyl = A1! US $12.66 Buy It Now 2 days
King and I Original Cast Sound Track Rogers & Hammerstein British Pressing US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The King and I - stereo LP - orig cast -Decca DL79008 - Yl Brynner - G Lawrence US $6.90 Buy It Now 3 days
I DO IDO MARY MARTIN & ROBERT PRESTON Original Cast SEALED / MINT LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
The King and I Original Cast Album DL 9008 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Delsey McKay 45 Chapter One 2913 I've Been There/Cast A Spell On Me E Condition US $13.50 Buy It Now 3 days
FREE U.S.sh/$3 int'l sh ~ LIKE NEW CD Marty Raybon: What I Came Here to Do Cast US $17.13 Buy It Now 3 days
FREE U.S.sh/$3 int'l sh ~ NEW CD Marty Raybon: What I Came Here to Do Cast Recor US $18.70 Buy It Now 3 days
"Stop The World I want to Get Off" Cast Unopened Record Album Warner Bros. US $7.00 [0 bids]
SOUNDTRACK - 12" lp album - DO I HEAR A WALTZ? (original cast album) US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF - Anthony Newley, Original Cast, LP London US $4.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Rock 45 Rick Dees And His Cast Of Idiots - Disco Duck (Part I) / (Part Ii) Instr US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Rock 45 Rick Dees And His Cast Of Idiots - Disco Duck (Part I) / Disco Duck (Par US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
"I Do! I Do!" 1966 Orig Broadway Cast LP, VG, OST/Soundtrack, Vinyl US $3.95 Buy It Now 3 days
MR. PRESIDENT musical cast LP Leland Hayward, I. Berlin US $5.99 [0 bids]
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF musical cast LP Newley US $4.99 [0 bids]
Soul 45 Dreamgirls Original Broadway Cast - Cadillac Car / I Am Changing On Geff US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Wicked: A New Musical [Original Broadway Cast Recording] by Kristin Chenoweth, I US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Fiddler On The Roof~RARE Private 1975 D.I. Variety Club Cast Recording~FAST SHIP US $32.95 Buy It Now 3 days
I CAST MY BREAD ON THE WATER Christian Accompaniment US $7.99 [0 bids]
STOP THE WORLD - I WANT TO GET OFF Original Broadway Cast London Anthony Newley US $5.00 [0 bids]
Catch Me if i Fall-1990-Original Cast-CD US $46.44 Buy It Now 3 days
RICK DEES I'm Not Crazy LP Atlantic 81288-1 (1985) NM & HIS CAST OF IDIOTS US $5.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Decca DL-9008 The King And I, The Original Cast Album 1950's 12" 33 RPM US $9.97 [0 bids]
Cast LP I'm Getting My Act Together Taking It On ..etc US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
I DO I DO - ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST - MINT STEREO RCA VICTOR RECORD 1966 US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF - ORIGINAL CAST MINT STEREO LONDON RECORD 1962 US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The King and I [Original 1951 Cast] by Gertrude Lawrence BROADWAY MCA CLASSICS US $4.43 Buy It Now 3 days
1951 Decca "The King and I" Vinyl Record Album-Original Cast of Broadway Musical US $6.95 [0 bids]
La Capella Reial De Catalunya & Jordi Savall - Isabel I Reina De Cast [SACD New] US $20.62 Buy It Now 4 days
ORIGINAL LONDON CAST - KING AND I/GOLDEN CITY PLUS - NEW CD US $13.51 Buy It Now 4 days
BOB FRIES I'll Cast My Own Stone LP US $2.75 [0 bids]
Dont Bother Me, I Cant Cope LP Orig Cast 1972 PD6013 US $6.95 Buy It Now 4 days
The King And I Motion Picture Sound Track Original Cast US $0.99 [0 bids]
Audio CD Soundtrack The King And I Broadway Cast (1977) US $15.00 [0 bids]
I Had a ball Original Broadway cast Buddy Hackett & Jack lawrence NM LP F US $3.99 [0 bids]
I Do I DO Original Broadway cast Mary Martin & Robert Preston LSO 1128 NM LP F US $3.99 [0 bids]
Do I Hear A Waltz original Cast Richard Rodhers & sergio Franchi NM LP F US $3.99 [0 bids]
The King and I, Original Cast Album, LP record, Yul Brynner, Gertrude Lawrence US $8.03 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy CAST music online Buy CAST & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAST DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAST Mosa´que ratings distribution

CAST Mosa´que reviews

Review by hdfisch
3 stars Mexican CAST could be one of the best bands in Neo Progressive genre only if they'd have another vocalist. As very often with their records all instrumental sections and tracks are brilliant and very versatile, pleasant and not too much squeaking keyboard sounds, nice guitar and some flute here and there. But as soon the singer comes into action, their music starts to sound unbearable for my ears, too passionate and greasy at least for my taste. Even the occasional female vocals I don't like very much. Fortunately the vocal parts are not prevailing on here and when I'm skipping all the tracks I dislike there's still one CD with more than 70 minutes of quite good symphonic rock left.

This work certainly deserves some notice, therefore I'd like to call this one-star-rating here quite hilarious and inappropiate. Though being not a great album and most probably not an essential one in prog it's still quite a solid and good and if shortened to a single disc even very good one.

Highlights: "Suenos Collectivos", "Zona De Ilusiones", "Flapepo" and "Nueva Luz".

Send comments to hdfisch (BETA) | Report this review (#78119) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 14, 2006

Post a review of CAST "Mosa´que "