MOSA¤QUE

Cast Mosa´que  album cover

Buy CAST Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

Disc 1 (52:43)
1. Azteca Imperial (8:49)
2. Signs Of Love (11:03)
3. Suenos Collectivos (10:02)
4. Jupiter (7:49)
5. Cruces En El Mar (3:32)
6. Hay Un Lugar (7:15)
7. Princesa Celestial (3:55)
8. Flaupepe (0:18)

Disc 2 (49:49)
1. Zona De Ilusiones (13:05)
2. Nino De Cristal - Parte Uno (5:18)
3. Nino De Cristal - Parte Due (4:23)
4. Cuerda Floja (8:23)
5. Flapepo (3:00)
6. Adapted For Your Eyes (5:48)
7. Nueva Luz (8:39)
8. Ara Imp (1:13)

Search CAST Mosa´que lyrics

Search CAST Mosa´que tabs

2CD Musea Records FGBG 4647.AR (2006)

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

CAST MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAST Mosa´que Music

YUL BRYNNER GERTRUDE LAWRENCE the king and i original broadway cast LP PS EX/EX US $14.66 Buy It Now 6h 13m
RUBY KEELER - I Want to Be Happy - ORIGINAL CAST DJ VG+ US $5.60 Buy It Now 9h 5m
I Do I Do Original Broadway Cast LP Mary Martin Robert Preston 1966 EX US $6.47 Buy It Now 10h 24m
Original Broadway Cast audio recording "I do, I Do" vintage reel to reel tape US $0.99 [1 bids]
1951 Decca "The King and I" Vinyl Record Album-Original Cast of Broadway Musical US $4.95 [0 bids]
Of Thee I Sing - 1952 Jack Carson-Orig Broadway Cast LP US $44.66 Buy It Now 10h 58m
The King And I - Yul Brynner-Original Broadway Cast LP US $17.84 Buy It Now 10h 59m
YUL BRYNNER & CONSTANCE TOWERS ~ THE KING AND I - 1977 CAST ~ CD RCA US $4.99 [0 bids]
ULTIMATE Tracks "I Know You're There" Casting Crowns~3 Key Performance Track US $1.95 Buy It Now 11h 16m
The King And I (1964 Studio Cast), New Music US $10.62 Buy It Now 11h 37m
THE KING & I ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST ALBUM US $11.25 Buy It Now 12h 17m
SEALED Original Cast I SHALL RETURN CMI Records 2LP US $11.05 Buy It Now 13h 9m
SEALED 1977 I LOVE MY WIFE LP Original BW Cast MUSICAL US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 43m
Do I Hear a Waltz? - Original Cast US $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 52m
The King And I LP Original Cast DECCA Stereo DL-79008 VG+ Vinyl Play Tested US $4.20 Buy It Now 16h 33m
King and I, Cast-Broadway, Good US $1.00 Buy It Now 17h 2m
The KING & I Original Broadway Cast Album LP Record NM US $4.80 Buy It Now 18h 29m
I Can Get It For You Wholesale [Original Broadway Cast Recording] * by Lehman En US $10.00 [0 bids]
The King and I Cast Recording vinyl LP EX Theodore Bikel Barbara Cook 360 Sound US $6.95 Buy It Now 20h 17m
THE KING AND I - ORIGINAL CAST DECCA DL 9008 NM VINYL VG+ JACKET LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
"THE ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST RECORDING I DO! I DO!" LP RCA VICTOR LSO-1128 US $1.99 Buy It Now 20h 56m
The King and I [1977 Broadway Revival Cast] by Original Soundtrack (CD, Oct-1990 US $1.99 [0 bids]
Reel Tape: 4 Track ~ 7 1/2 I.P.S: Broadway Cast: The Music Man - Unplayed US $21.57 Buy It Now 22h 7m
The King and I 1977 Broadway Cast by Original Soundtrack CD YUL BRYNNEN LIKENEW US $1.99 [0 bids]
I DO! I DO! Original Broadway Cast Mary Martin Robert Preston David Merrick US $20.00 [0 bids]
Do I hear a waltz cast LP 12" 12inch vinyl record 8a US $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
1951 KING AND I EP Set DECCA Very Clean Original Cast US $19.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE KING AND I - THE NEW BROADWAY CAST RECORDING - 1996 CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Broadway Cast - I Do! I Do! CD US $13.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Broadway Revival Cast - King & I CD US $39.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Jessica Walker - The Girl I Left Behind Me Original Cast Recording CD US $20.96 Buy It Now 1 day
DON'T BOTHER ME I CAN'T COPE Original Broadway Cast 1972 12" 33 RPM LP Polydor US $20.00 [0 bids]
33 RPM RECORD/ THE KING AND I ( ORIGINAL CAST ALBUM ) US $4.99 [0 bids]
The King and I [Original 1951 Cast] by Gertrude Lawrence (CD, Mar-1993, MCA... US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The King And I (1964 Studio Cast) by Rodgers, Richard, Darian, Anita, Ferro, Da US $5.30 Buy It Now 1 day
CAST I'm So Lonely 3 Track CD US $6.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Stop the world I want to get off LP 1962 Original Broadway Cast VG + US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE KING & I - 2000 LONDON CAST RECORDING - ELAINE PAIGE & JASON SCOTT LEE US $9.77 Buy It Now 1 day
DO I HEAR A WALTZ original broadway cast CD 15 track (sk48206) austrian sony 199 US $16.77 Buy It Now 1 day
DREAMGIRLS When I First Saw You b/w One Night Only BROADWAY CAST STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
, The King And I (1977 Broadway Cast) Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SOUNDTRACK: I, A Woman, Part 2 (soundtrack & cast vinyl LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
OF THEE I SING 1952 REVIVAL CAST RECO BY ORIGINAL BROADWAY CA (CD) US $16.25 Buy It Now 1 day
The King And I - Musical Theater of Lincoln Center by Original Cast (CD, 2006... US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK DEES and The Cast of Idiots, I'M NOT CRAZY, 81288-1, LP; NEAR MINT US $4.99 [0 bids]
"I LOVE MY WIFE" THE ORIGINAL CAST ALBUM 8 TRACK US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ED1 1952 ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST of thee i sing LP VG+ S-350 Vinyl Mono US $96.00 Buy It Now 1 day
See What I Wanna See (ocr) - Cast Original New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.87 Buy It Now 1 day
The King and I-OG Cast Album-LP-Vinyl Record-Decca-DL79008-VG+ US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The King and I [1992 Studio Cast] (CD, Oct-1992, Philips US $0.40 [0 bids]
The Buddy Hackett I HAD A BALL ORIG. BROADWAY CAST Mercury 6210 Sealed US $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
1950s SEALED Original Broadway Cast Soundtrack THE KING AND I Decca MINT! LP @ US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Casting Crowns~#1~Daywind Karaoke~~~Here I Go Again~~~If We Are the Body~~~CD+G US $14.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Wicked: A New Musical [Original Broadway Cast Recording] by Kristin Chenoweth, I US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
ORIGINAL CAST i like mike LP VG S 70037 Vinyl 1968 Record US $6.75 Buy It Now 1 day
DISCO TEX Presents CLOUDBURST - I CAN CAST A SPELL / YEAH YEAH (CD Single) US $1.61 Buy It Now 1 day
The King and I [1977 Broadway Revival Cast] by Original Soundtrack (Cassette,... US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SOUNDTRACK: I'll Take Sweden (soundtrack & cast vinyl LP) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
I HAD A BALL Buddy Hackett Jack Lawerence Stan Freeman MERCURY Original Cast LP~ US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
KING AND I - ORIGINAL CAST LP (1959) DECCA DL 79008 (PLAY TESTED!) EX US $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can Get It For You Wholesale [Original Broadway Cast Recording] * by Lehman... US $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
The King and I Original Cast Album DL 9008 US $1.99 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL CAST i remember mama LP Mint- 422 827 336 Vinyl 1985 Record US $6.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Of Thee I Sing cd Cast Recording -- George and Ira Gershwin US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE KING AND I 1953 London Cast LP. Valerie Hobson & Herbert Lom US $10.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Cast - Magic Hour / Song / I Never Wanna Lose You (CD Single) US $5.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Richard Rodgers - The King and I [Naxos] (2006) Original Broadway Cast US $1.61 [0 bids]
The King and I Original Cast Album Decca DA-876 1951 6 discs 10 inch vinyl US $19.51 Buy It Now 2 days
THE KING AND I - BROADWAY CAST CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The King And I Motion Picture Sound Track Original Cast US $0.99 [0 bids]
SOUNDTRACK - 12" lp album - DO I HEAR A WALTZ? (original cast album) US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The King And I - 1966 Lincoln Center Cast (CD 1990) US $5.98 Buy It Now 2 days
"I Love My Wife" LP Original Cast Album US $3.47 Buy It Now 2 days
Rodgers and Hammerstein - The King and I Original Cast Album - Digitally Remaste US $2.99 [0 bids]
VARIOUS **KING & I & KISMET (ORIG BROADWAY CAST)**CD US $6.83 Buy It Now 2 days
C.T. & The Cast-A-Ways - Young Dove's Calling b/w I Wonder Where - Ohio - 45RPM US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Snaps Montigo "I'll Cast My Fate To The Wind" 1981 12" US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I Do! I Do! Original Broadway Cast Recording Mary Martin lp LSO-1128 US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST i had a ball LP VG+ OCS-6210 Stereo 1964 Mercury USA US $9.60 Buy It Now 2 days
1966 RCA Records LSO-1128 "I Do! I Do!" Original Broadway Cast Recording Sealed US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I and Albert by Original Cast (CD, Feb-2001, Jay Records) US $11.77 Buy It Now 2 days
The King and I [Original 1951 Cast] by Gertrude Lawrence (CD, Mar-1993, MCA... US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Cast Recording - I Love You Madam President [CD New] US $16.02 Buy It Now 2 days
Do I Hear a Waltz?, Do I Hear a Waltz? -Original Bro, New Cast Recording US $10.05 Buy It Now 2 days
TODD RUNDGREN If Not Now, When? PROMO CD SINGLE TR-I Individualist CAST FIRST US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Cast Recording - See What I Wanna See [CD New] US $17.06 Buy It Now 2 days
The King and I [1992 Studio Cast] by Julie Andrews Ben Kingsley John Mauceri US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45 rpm Box Set ** DECCA ** Gertrude Lawrence & Orig NY Cast ** The King and I ** US $9.99 [0 bids]
I Love My Wife Lp NM ORIGINAL Cast 77 Atlantic SD 19107 FREE US SHIPPING US $12.88 Buy It Now 2 days
The King and I Original Cast 33rpm Record US $2.78 Buy It Now 2 days
BUDDY HACKETT - I HAD A BALL - ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST RECORDING - SEALED LP 6210 US $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
I Do! I Do! (1996 Off-Broadway Revival Cast), , Good Cast Recording US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Howdy Doody / The World: Original Cast / P.I.P. 6808 / w. Buffalo Bob, etc. / LP US $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
I SING / ORIGINAL OFF -BROADWAY CAST NEW CD US $43.38 Buy It Now 3 days
THE KING AND I - Original Broadway Cast - LP -nice US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ORIG BROADWAY CAST DO I HEAR A WALTZ RICHARD ROGERS NM US $10.00 [0 bids]
ORIG BROADWAY CAST DO I HEAR A WALTZ RICHARD ROGERS NM US $10.00 [0 bids]
1984 AN ORIGINAL LONDON CAST STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF ANTHONY NEWLEY US $10.00 [0 bids]
Wicked: A New Musical [Original Broadway Cast Recording] by Kristin Chenoweth, I US $5.99 [0 bids]
CD- Broadway Cast - Do I Hear A Waltz? US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy CAST music online Buy CAST & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAST DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAST Mosa´que ratings distribution

CAST Mosa´que reviews

Review by hdfisch
3 stars Mexican CAST could be one of the best bands in Neo Progressive genre only if they'd have another vocalist. As very often with their records all instrumental sections and tracks are brilliant and very versatile, pleasant and not too much squeaking keyboard sounds, nice guitar and some flute here and there. But as soon the singer comes into action, their music starts to sound unbearable for my ears, too passionate and greasy at least for my taste. Even the occasional female vocals I don't like very much. Fortunately the vocal parts are not prevailing on here and when I'm skipping all the tracks I dislike there's still one CD with more than 70 minutes of quite good symphonic rock left.

This work certainly deserves some notice, therefore I'd like to call this one-star-rating here quite hilarious and inappropiate. Though being not a great album and most probably not an essential one in prog it's still quite a solid and good and if shortened to a single disc even very good one.

Highlights: "Suenos Collectivos", "Zona De Ilusiones", "Flapepo" and "Nueva Luz".

Send comments to hdfisch (BETA) | Report this review (#78119) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 14, 2006

Post a review of CAST "Mosa´que "