I GRANDI SUCCESSI

3. Notte kamikaze (4:17)
4. Dove sara' (5:06)
5. Taxi (4:43)
6. Ninna nanna (4:19)
7. Buonanotte, sogni d'oro (5:12)
8. Senza riguardo (5:13)

- Pierluigi Calderoni / drums

Guest musicians:
- Karl Potter / percussion

Recorded in 1980 - 1985
CD Columbia, Sony Music Entertainment (Italy) COL 473850 2 (1993)

Thanks to fratelmaestro for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCORSO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCORSO I Grandi Successi Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Io Sono Nato LiberoIo Sono Nato Libero
Banco Del Mutuo SoccorsoBanco Del Mutuo Soccorso
Sony Import 2012
Seguendo Le TracceSeguendo Le Tracce
Imports 2005
Io Sono Nato Libero (Blu-Spec)Io Sono Nato Libero (Blu-Spec)
Bmg Japan/Zoom 2009
Audio CD$37.96 (used)
Come in Unultima CenaCome in Unultima Cena
Emi 2007

More places to buy BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCORSO music online Buy BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCORSO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCORSO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCORSO I Grandi Successi ratings distribution

BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCORSO I Grandi Successi reviews

Review by bhikkhu
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Team
2 stars It's a famillar story. An acclaimed prog band from the '70s, succumbs to the pressure of the changing trends at the turn of the decade. Like many others, Banco went the way of pop in the '80s. "I Grandi Successi" is the greatest hits package from that era. It collects songs from albums released in 1980-1985. Now, I am not going to slam this album, it isn't bad. It's pop, and pretty good pop at that. "Taxi" is an especially fun track. Just don't look for Vittorio Nocenzi going into furious flights of fancy. This music doesn't require that. Francesco Di Giacomo is in fine form as always, but sounds a bit out of place on these selections. The songs are good, but they are also not anything remarkable. It is music of the time.

I have stated before that I am not a fan of compilations, but this one might be worth getting if you are curious. By a stroke of luck, I found this at my favorite used music shop (oddly enough, the same place I found "Papagayo Club - 1972"). Of course, I had to buy it. After hearing it, I know I wouldn't be interested in collecting any more albums from this period. Yet, I am glad to have these little slices of Banco history in my collection. Therefore, I can't really recommend it for any other reason than it being a collectible. If I am in the mood for this group of musicians, I have better places to go.

H.T. riekels

Send comments to bhikkhu (BETA) | Report this review (#150535) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Post a review of BANCO DEL MUTUO SOCCORSO "I Grandi Successi"