INTO THE EPICENTER

Episode

Episode Into the Epicenter album cover

Buy EPISODE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. Riding the Falls (8:33)
2. Glass M Revisited (4:45)
3. Have A Heart (5:45)
4. Mouldie's Hold on Time (6:05)
5. Two Piece (7:22)

- Don Tyler / bass, 12-string guitars, vocals
- Roe Tyler / vocals
- Gary Scheuenstuhl / drums, percussion
- Brian Verhalen / electric guitars
- Jon Ernst / electric guitar (on 'Riding the Falls')
- Tom Finch / electric / acoustic guitar (on 'Two Piece')

LP and Cassette.

Notes:
Into the Epicenter began as a demo tape project, shortly after Nick Peck joined the group. At the end of the project, though, Greg Walker of Syn-Phonic Records expressed an interest in releasing it on his label; thus was the LP born. This album was the last major contribution of guitarist Brian Verhalen, who moved on to other recording projects.

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

EPISODE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EPISODE Into the Epicenter Music

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 1999 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack US $2.99 [0 bids]
1h
SOUNDTRACK CD ALBUM..STAR WARS..EPISODE 1..THE PHANTOM MENACE.. US $12.20 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]... US $0.99 [0 bids]
Blake Goes Off To College, Episode 4 USA PROMO CD Morrissey, Neil Young, Ash US $18.99 [0 bids]
Les Baxter The Lost Episode CD 6 Fabulous Pop Songs!!!! US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 26m
SBK Episode 1 US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 33m
Next, The Next Episode Audio CD US $4.67 Buy It Now 6h 5m
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] by John... US $5.00 [0 bids]
STRATOVARIUS Episode JAPAN LTD MINI LP SHM-CD SEALED +1 US $49.99 Buy It Now 7h 52m
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack], New Music US $14.40 Buy It Now 8h 35m
Various Artists - Star Wars: Episode I-The Phantom Menac CD US $19.11 Buy It Now 10h 17m
Star Wars Episode I US $4.18 Buy It Now 10h 53m
Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]... US $2.70 [0 bids]
TAGGY MATCHER - Next Episode - 7" US $12.29 Buy It Now 12h 36m
Lenny Williams New Episode Sealed LP US $6.46 Buy It Now 13h 35m
Safri Duo - Episode 2 JAPAN CD w/obi 2002 14trk US $12.79 Buy It Now 14h 11m
STAR WARS DUEL OF THE FATES EPISODE I JOHN WILLIAMS MEGA RARE MEXICAN PROMO US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 27m
DJ Screw Chapter 15: The Next Episode Texas Rap 2 CD Set Piranha Records US $15.00 Buy It Now 14h 46m
EPISODE SIX morning dew 7" b/w sunshine girl (7n17330) sticker mark on label uk US $33.93 Buy It Now 14h 52m
EPISODE SIX mozart versus the rest 7" b/w jak d'or (ch104) uk chapter one 1969 US $50.90 Buy It Now 14h 52m
DIGGER Episode III Recalling 86 / Godfather 12" US $16.12 Buy It Now 15h 51m
DE DRE FEAT.SNOOP DOG The Next Episode 4 Mix CD US $9.34 Buy It Now 15h 51m
DARREN TATE Prayer For a God (Gracelands Episode 2) 12" US $16.12 Buy It Now 15h 51m
John Williams - Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Ultimate Edition) CD US $27.14 Buy It Now 16h 14m
DR DRE & SNOOP DOGG The Next Episode 12" AFTERMATH 1999 US $3.99 Buy It Now 16h 18m
Babylon 5: Severed Dreams (TV Series Episode) US $12.18 Buy It Now 16h 45m
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace CD 1999 JOHN WILLIAMS, POSTER SOUNDTRACK US $3.99 [0 bids]
Suidakra The arcanum - 2000 Last Episode US $34.99 Buy It Now 16h 58m
Starwars-star Wars-episode 1-phantom Menace-2x Gatefold Picture PIC Disc-limited US $8.47 [1 bids]
Underwater, Episode 4 by Darren Emerson (CD, Jul-2005, 2 Discs, Underwater) US $5.00 Buy It Now 18h 56m
GENIUS A ROCK OPERA EPISODE 3 SPEC. RUSSIA EDITION IROND VERY RARE US $14.99 Buy It Now 20h 28m
GENIUS A ROCK OPERA EPISODE 2 SPEC. RUSSIA EDITION CD-MAXIMUM VERY RARE US $14.99 Buy It Now 20h 28m
GENIUS A ROCK OPERA EPISODE 1 SPEC. RUSSIA EDITION CD-MAXIMUM VERY RARE US $14.99 Buy It Now 20h 28m
HEAD TRAUMA**PSYCHOTIC EPISODE**CD US $6.90 Buy It Now 21h 5m
FRANK MILANO**EPISODE 1 (DIGI)**2CD US $19.95 Buy It Now 21h 18m
Knightowl - Mr. Knightowl Presents Episode 13 [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 21h 31m
Baxter, Les,CD,The Lost Episode US $4.99 Buy It Now 21h 37m
VARIOUS ARTISTS**STATE OF TRANCE: THE EXPEDITION EPISODE 600 (DIGI)**5 CD SET US $35.93 Buy It Now 21h 38m
SAFRI DUO**EPISODE II**CD US $9.98 Buy It Now 22h 17m
(BN593) Big Yoga Muffin, Episode 2 - 2000 CD US $5.07 Buy It Now 22h 20m
Babylon 5: Shadow Dancing (TV Series Episode) US $7.16 Buy It Now 22h 21m
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope [ Motion Picture Soundtrack] by John Williams US $31.34 Buy It Now 23h 20m
OST - Star Wars (Episode III - Revenge of the Sith) (CD + DVD) - GOOD - 24HR P!! US $15.26 Buy It Now 23h 38m
NEIGHBOURS - Neighbours Theme (Episode 2001) (UK 2 Tk 1989 7" Single PS) US $18.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]... US $8.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, CD, 1999, JOHN WILLIAMS, SOUNDTRACK US $2.99 [0 bids]
EISREGEN zerfall ORIG 1998 LAST EPISODE-alcest,agalloch,the chasm,les discrets US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith [Bonus DVD] by Original... US $2.59 [0 bids]
John Williams - Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace - CD US $4.71 Buy It Now 1 day
John Williams - Star Wars Episode I (The Phantom Menace OST) (CD) - V/GD - 24H P US $10.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Underwater - Episode 3 Darren Emerson and Paul Jackson new CD US $3.38 Buy It Now 1 day
STAR WARS - EPISODE 1 THE PHANTOM MENACE- EXCELLENT CONDITION CD Canada release US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
@ CD Goden - Episode Of The Apostle RARE METAL INDIE / AGONY RECORDS 1996 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Cryptic Carnage Rozelowe Cd 1998 Last Episode 1st Press OOP Down Below Members US $27.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mystic Circle Infernal Satanic Verses Cd 1999 Last Episode 1st Press OOP Metal US $26.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mystic Circle Kriegsgotter II Cd 2000 Last Episode 1st Press OOP Black Metal US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Generation Trance 2000: Episode Two by Various Artists (CD, Aug-2000, ICU Record US $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Les Baxter "The Lost Episode" - Sealed 10" Lp US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN WILLIAMS: Star Wars Episode 1: Phantom Menace [LONDON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA] US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Episode Six "Put Yourself In My Place" 1987 PRT LP US $25.46 Buy It Now 1 day
@ CD Cryptic Carnage - Rozelowe METAL / LAST EPISODE RECORDS 1998 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Jello biafra die for oil sucker rare spoken word episode KBD dead Kennedys rare US $10.00 [0 bids]
KNIGHTOWL - MR KNIGHT OWL PRESENTS EPISODE 13 NEW CD US $22.16 Buy It Now 1 day
Genius, Daniele Liverani Episode 1: a Human Into Dreams' World cd US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Episode II: Dugbo Phantom, Falif Hagopian, Excellent US $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Williams,John - Star Wars Episode I: Phantom Menace [CD New] US $8.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Star Wars - Episode 1 - Phantom Menace - Original Soundtrack - music cd album US $16.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Darren Emerson - Underwater, Episode 3 (Mixed by Emerson & Jackson) (CD 2004) US $5.07 Buy It Now 1 day
DJ Spice - Back To Burn Episode 2 - Back2Basics #97344 US $5.07 Buy It Now 1 day
Episode One - The Faceless Corporation - 11 Track US $4.91 Buy It Now 1 day
STRATOVARIUS EPISODE MINI LP CD OBI US $16.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Star Wars Episode I: Phantom Menace [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] 22574 US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Williams, John Star Wars Episode V: The Empir CD2 (UK Import) NEW US $11.33 Buy It Now 1 day
7" EPISODE SIX I Hear Trumpets Blow 45 PYE 7N.17110 UK 1966 US $16.96 [0 bids]
DOL AMMAD - Cosmic Gods: Episode I - Hyperspeed - LP New, Gatefold, Limited, Red US $30.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Children Of Sin - Unyahlation (Episode Ii) [CD New] US $8.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Star Wars Episode 3 III - Revenge of the Sith CD+DVD (John Williams Soundtrack) US $10.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] by John... US $5.99 [0 bids]
ORANGE CARAMEL & 10CM HUG ME PROMO CD re;code Episode IV US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith [Bonus DVD] by Original... US $1.99 [0 bids]
Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]... US $1.99 [1 bids]
The Residents "Census Taker Soundtrack" Episode ED21 US $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
JDS freaky / good old days EPISODE ONE 12" RECORD DJ BREAKS US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Tales From The Crate Episode II When Crates Attack DJ battle tool breaks scratch US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Safri Duo : The Remix Edition - Episode II (2CDs) (2002) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith by Original Soundtrack (CD) US $4.99 [0 bids]
STAR WARS EPISODE 1 THE PHANTOM MENACE DUEL OF THE FATES CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace AudioBook US $5.07 Buy It Now 2 days
Code Geass Sound Episode Volume 3- new, unopened, in plastic US $13.00 [0 bids]
Star wars episode 1 phantom original motion picture score CD John Williams US $7.99 [0 bids]
Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace Soundtrack CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Soundtrack CD - John Williams US $1.99 [0 bids]
soundtrack, Star Wars Episode II / 2, Attack Of The Clones, CD US $11.29 Buy It Now 2 days
EPISODE 21 FORMERLY KNOWN AS PROFILE * KEEP WATCHIN * 2000 * RARE US $169.99 Buy It Now 2 days
John Williams - Star Wars Episode I: Phantom Menace CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Les Baxter - Lost Episode CD US $13.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Knightowl - Mr. Knightowl Presents Episode 13 CD US $18.20 Buy It Now 2 days
John Williams - Star Wars Episode Ii: Attack Of The Clones CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy EPISODE music online Buy EPISODE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EPISODE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EPISODE Into the Epicenter ratings distribution

EPISODE Into the Epicenter reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars 3 and 1/2 actually.

Very good Neo bounding Sympho.Touching female vocals with nice male ones create an atmosphere of "YES meets RENAISSANCE".Nothing quite complex or challenging (majority of tracks falls into "Songs" category),but I like it."Have a Heart" is a wonderful ballad with hit potential; instrumental tracks like "Alien" or "Mouldie's..." sound pretty intresting,filled with various signatures and soloing from the band members.Recommended to all Prog Collectors: this is very good and rare New Symphonic attempt from the Dark Ages of Prog- less Existence

Send comments to Prog-jester (BETA) | Report this review (#87583) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 18, 2006

Review by ClemofNazareth
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk Researcher
3 stars Probably the coolest thing about these guys is that you can download both of their studio albums right from the band's web site, which is probably just as well since I don't believe they are readily available anywhere else. Major kudos to the band for making their music so accessible. The other thing they get props for is making symphonic rock music in the first place, particularly considering the timeframe in which they made it. This album was released (on cassette and LP) in 1989 at a time where there wasn't a whole lot of new, decent prog music being made, at least not in the States. The other album released a few years later and is pretty similar, except that the production on that one seems to be a bit better.

One other thing that helps to put some context to this music is to understand that these guys appear to basically be a bunch of old hippies who live in the San Francisco area and who clearly grew up on regular doses of Jefferson Airplane, jazz, probably It's a Beautiful Day and the like. And it wouldn't surprise me if they have a few old Dead ticket stubs in their sock drawers either. So this isn't purely symphonic music; it's more like a little bit of funk, some fusion, and symphonic arrangements, all delivered with healthy doses of keyboards and a decidedly psychedelic-influenced temperament. For the most part this works pretty well, but don't expect Wakeman-like bombastic keyboards flights of fantasy or Gabrielesque theatrics. I would suspect most of these guys would consider that to be too much work and too pretentious for their comfort levels.

The opening track "Riding the Falls" is a pretty promising kickoff for the album, full of stilting keyboards (Moog? I'm not really sure, I'm a fan not a musician), and several electric guitars. The female vocalist has a really pleasant, earth-Mom kind of voice, not too much different than Linda La Flamme had on It's a Beautiful Day some twenty years early, or maybe that chick from Renaissance. Very laid-back, billowy - maybe what Grace Slick might have sounded like sobered up back in the day but with none of the aggressive nature of Airplane's music. This isn't really complex or ponderous music, but I don't think it's meant to be either.

On "Glass M Revisited" the band switches to a male vocalist, a more prominent guitar presence, and a kind of brooding tempo. 'M' apparently stands for menagerie, but its hard to follow the lyrics so I'm not exactly sure what this song is supposed to be about. The breaking glass sound effects are cheesy of course, but I suppose obligatory given the song's title. This is another pleasant but unremarkable track.

There seem to be at least three vocalists on "Have a Heart", singing harmonies for the most part atop a sparse piano line with occasional Pete Seeger-like poetic passages. This is much closer to folk music than to symphonic, but I actually like that kind of stuff so the change in mood suits me just fine. The tie-dyed sensibilities of the band really show through on this track in particular.

I don't know who Mouldie is, but "Mouldie's Hold on Time" is apparently about him/her. Very detailed and lively guitar work here, and the bass line is fairly prominent but not all that innovative. This is an instrumental track and is heavy on keyboards and short guitar riffs. Some unintelligible whispering is thrown in from time to time, plus a short drum solo and some spacey sound effects, and the end result is an obviously psychedelic-influenced track that serves to show some range to the band.

"Two Piece" on the other hand sounds sort of stuck in the early eighties with tritely rhyming lyrics, tacky keyboards, and awkward tempo shifts. Picture Weird Al Yankovic doing Arcade Fire covers and you get the idea. Actually, that's pretty funny when I picture it. Fortunately this song is not representative of the rest of the album.

Some beautiful and delicate piano opens "Flight", followed by that chick from the first track and her very melodic vocals, accompanied at times by a couple of the guys in the band. This is more folksy stuff, but frankly I kind of like it. Spread a checkered blanket in the grass, sip some wine and nibble on some cheese, and this track will help pass the day pleasantly enough.

I think the term 'mandlebroth' comes from physics and has something to do with infinite spirals or patterns or something. Actually I didn't know that, but fortunately my seventeen year-old kid did. Anyway, that sort of makes sense when you hear the track of this name, as it consists of a series of spiraling instrumental passages on guitar, keyboards, and more guitar, none of them seemingly related except by their sense of winding motion. This is kind of an interesting track, but like the other instrumental sounds a bit dated today. Very good guitar work though.

The closing "Alien" doesn't strike me as an alien/sci-fi song at all. The lady singer is back and the mood is toned down again, and for some reason the vocals tracks are a bit muddled on this song alone, so I can't really follow it all that well. In any case, this is a pretty sparse and simple composition and doesn't quite fit the rest of the album's mood.

So a nice enough album, although it's not really your tradition type of symphonic music. The attempt is sincere enough though, and other than the occasional dated keyboard riff it wears well with time, so I think three stars are appropriate.

peace

Send comments to ClemofNazareth (BETA) | Report this review (#104057) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, December 21, 2006

Review by Tom Ozric
4 stars Thanks to Greg Walker at Syn-Phonic music, we have this little gem of an album - it's probably still available on LP from his site !! (that's if you are a vinyl-hound as I). It contains a lovely lyric sleeve and the cover art is stunning, suggesting music in the vein of Ozric Tentacles, but when it comes to prog, you can never judge a book by its cover, so, thankfully, Episode are way different and they are from the U.S.A. The overall style falls somewhere among sympho/neo-prog, with maybe a little psych thrown in. 'Riding the Falls' is the longest track, and starts out with a dark synth passage, which evolves into a more playful section full of tempo changes, and clear female vocals from Roe Tyler. 'Glass M Revisited' relies on guitar this time around with some symphonic keyboard work, and again is a great track. 'Have A Heart' is a well constructed song, more commercially oriented with simple progressions and harmony singing but makes for some pleasant listening - prog-lite perhaps. Last track side 1 is an intense instrumental track 'Mouldie's Hold on Time' (Mouldie is a Mole, an " intrepid, curious creature in search of fun and adventure " - from the sleeve notes) and the music is exactly that - fun and adventurous, with excellent playing from all involved. Side 2 - 'Two Piece' leans toward a rockier styling, a slightly weaker track on an otherwise excellent album. 'Flight' is a lengthy, ballad track, not in any hurry to get anywhere, but very carefree and enjoyable, with a basic layout of drums, bass, guitar and piano, and the quaint vocals of Roe. 'Mandlebroth' is a brief sound-collage leading into the closing instrumental track 'Alien', with some searing guitar and synth soloing and choice riffing. All players are compitent, both as musicians and vocalists, and the overall production is fairly decent and well balanced with no 'studio trickery' which can sometimes pin an album down to its era. 4 stars !!

Send comments to Tom Ozric (BETA) | Report this review (#104180) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 22, 2006

Review by Neu!mann
2 stars The debut effort by this defunct and now all but forgotten Northern California outfit began as a homemade demo package, later to be released (by Greg Walker's Syn-Phonic label) on good old-fashioned vinyl and cassette-tape at the tail end of the LP era. And that might have been the end of it, if keyboard player Nick Peck hadn't generously made the entire album available for complimentary downloading from his own web site, years later.

It's tempting in retrospect to dismiss the group (kindly) as a minor but engaging retro-Prog band recalling, with obvious affection, the mid '70s symphonic role model of YES. But give them credit at least for aiming high, and for playing unfashionable music so out of step with the notoriously hostile corporate entertainment culture of the Reagan/Bush 1980s.

Generous listeners should forgive the sometimes insecure vocals, the lack of virtuoso chops, and the seemingly arbitrary changes in mood and tempo lifted straight from the Progressive Rock rulebook, making the songs resemble (like a lot of secondhand Prog) a haphazard collection of unrelated ideas loosely stitched together. Enjoy instead the disarming innocence of the album's throwback style, and while you're at it let's have a round of applause for the group's stubborn, grass-roots devotion to a then-dormant musical cause.

With a little time and a larger audience, Episode could have developed into something really special (check out their second, final album: a big step forward from this one, and also available gratis on their web pages). Too bad they weren't allowed that chance, but by making the music so easily available they've also kept it very much alive, and that's no small blessing for an otherwise neglected Prog Rock band.

Send comments to Neu!mann (BETA) | Report this review (#109157) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 27, 2007

Review by aapatsos
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal and Heavy Prog Teams
3 stars The first Episode of this journey is worth taking. The debut album from this American band is an approach to neo-symphonic (often commercial) prog. Despite being released in 1989, the album is influenced by the 70's sound.

An interesting sequence of different sounds and moods is the dominant element in Riding the Falls, where initial flowing-water sounds give their place to soundtrack-like keyboards, and subsequently, to a 'typical' dynamic 70's symphonic prog piece. But there is more. Attractive female vocals accompanied by a folk background mix with a more neo-prog sound as the track goes on. Again a change of mood takes place during the last two minutes, to end this impressive sequence with a relaxing atmosphere.

Glass M Revisited is a mid-tempo, male-vocal based melodic track that moves away from the adventurous structure of the opening track, but still remains interesting in its own way. Typical melodic refrains and a symphonic/waltz interval after 3 minutes add to the quality. Have a Heart moves further into melody and harmonies reminding of Alan Parsons' good moments; a decent and pleasant ballad overall. On the contrary, the next track drives us back in a 70's 'Yes' sound with harsh symph music lines and a bit more complicated/sophisticated approach. but not for long as the two following songs fall again into more simple and lyrical paths including both male and female vocals, with Flight being the weakest despite the beautiful piano ending.

The sounds of nature in Mandlebroth are rapidly replaced by a well-structured instrumental ending track mainly influenced by ELP, accompanied by distinctive electric guitars; a great composition, bringing out a dramatic, but at the same time, a 'jamming' feeling by the band. Both quality and interest are kept on high levels from end to finish. I found myself enjoying this and the opening track more than any others; clearly the highlights in my opinion.

Overall, this is a good effort for a debut album. The main disadvantages of the record are the weak vocals at several points and the 'shallow' production. Apparently good but not essential for a prog fan, I, however, insist that this album is worth giving a spin (or more.).

Send comments to aapatsos (BETA) | Report this review (#186355) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 19, 2008

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
4 stars When I was a reviewer for a progressive rock newsletter back in the pre-Internet times, I had the good fortune to receive this album on a cassette from the band. In retrospect, it's somewhat surprising that this was originally meant to be a demo, as it sounds better produced than the CD that was made years later. And, to be honest, the songs are better.

No, the production is not perfect. The drums and keyboards are often mixed a bit too low, and when there are no harmonized vocals, the solo singers are still thin sounding. But this is still a fine album. The songs are classics symphonic prog rock, and the band is talented and tight. Don't expect virtuoso performances, just nice tasty prog.

And the best song? Easily Mouldie's Hold on Time.

By the way, this album is available to download for free at Nick Peck's web site.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#245426) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 20, 2009

3 stars In spite of being influenced by prog giants of the 70's, such as YES, RENAISSANCE,GENESIS,CAMEL etc.. of symphonic-prog mainstream and also with a strongly presence hints of flower-power movement like CSN&Y, MOODY BLUES, JEFFERSON AIRPLANE among others, the North-American band EPISODE make only ... (read more)

Report this review (#507077) | Posted by maryes | Sunday, August 21, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EPISODE "Into the Epicenter"