Header

WISH I COULD DREAM IT AGAIN...

Novembre

Experimental/Post Metal


From Progarchives.com, the ultimate progressive rock music website

Novembre Wish I Could Dream it Again... album cover
2.00 | 6 ratings | 2 reviews | 0% 5 stars

Write a review
Buy NOVEMBRE Music
from Progarchives.com partners
Studio Album, released in 1994

Songs / Tracks Listing


1. The Dream Of The Old Boats (5:31)
2. Novembre / Its Blood (6:44)
3. Night / At Once (4:13)
4. Let Me Hate (3:05)
5. Sirens In Filth (5:49)
6. Swim Seagull In The Sky (7:39)
7. The Music (3:59)
8. Nostalgia / Its Gaze (6:10)
9. Behind My Window / My Seas Of South (5:18)
10. Old Lighthouse Tale (5:02)
11. The White Eyed (5:34)
12. Neanderthal Sands (3:43)
13. Christal (2:01)

Total Time 64:48

Lyrics

Search NOVEMBRE Wish I Could Dream it Again... lyrics

Music tabs (tablatures)

Search NOVEMBRE Wish I Could Dream it Again... tabs

Line-up / Musicians


- Carmelo Orlando / vocals, guitars
- Giuseppe Orlando / drums
- Thomas Negrini / keyboards
- Fabio Vignati / bass
- Antonio Poletti / guitar

Releases information

Recorded by Dan Swano at Unisound Studios
October 1994
All music and lyrics by Carmelo Orlando (except for Night/At Once - Salvatore Quasimodo)

Thanks to ivansfr0st for the addition
Edit this entry

NOVEMBRE MP3, Free Download (music stream)


Open extended player in a new pop-up window | Random Playlist (50) | How to submit new MP3s

Buy NOVEMBRE Wish I Could Dream it Again... Music


ClassicaClassica
Peaceville UK 2009
Audio CD$6.81
$6.10 (used)
BlueBlue
101 DISTRIBUTION 2010
Audio CD$6.93
$10.80 (used)
MateriaMateria
Peaceville UK 2006
Audio CD$43.12
$19.99 (used)
Novembrine WaltzNovembrine Waltz
Peaceville UK 2009
Audio CD$145.00
Classica by Novembre (2009) Audio CDClassica by Novembre (2009) Audio CD
Peaceville UK
Audio CD$31.98
THE BLUETHE BLUE
VICTOR JAPAN
Audio CD$27.97
$15.00 (used)
Right Now on Ebay (logo)
XAVIER MILTON-EDOUARD- Il Fait Novembre CD (RARE Album) US $6.04 Buy It Now 1h 33m
NOVEMBRE "Classica" ORG 1st press RARE OOP!!! US $22.00 Buy It Now 3h 4m
REGAL MILITARY BAND Nights of Gladness / Valse Novembre 78 REGAL G6051 US $21.85 Buy It Now 10h 33m
LE CHOEUR DU 15 NOVEMBRE.( RENE LEVESQUE ) COPIE ORIGINALE CANADIAN. NM US $224.00 Buy It Now 20h 35m
RAW NOVEMBRE-DISTURBED-cd-1993-Agressive Records-alternative rock-original US $23.66 Buy It Now 21h 30m
The Blue NOVEMBRE JAPAN CD OBI SEALED a74 US $3.99 [0 bids]
1 day
Novembre Blue CD NEW US $11.56 Buy It Now 1 day
Novembre Classica (Bonus Tracks) CD NEW US $11.84 Buy It Now 1 day
NOVEMBRE THE BLUE JAPAN CD OBI NEW SS F9934 US $5.99 [0 bids]
3 days
Olivier Novembre [Digipak] par OLIVIER NOVEMBRE (CD, 2011, Déca3 Inc.) US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Novembre - The Blue (2007) NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.70 Buy It Now 4 days
Novembre - Blue (Music CD) US $22.31 Buy It Now 4 days
Novembre - Blues (Music CD) US $22.83 Buy It Now 4 days
Novembre - Classica [Digipak] (Music CD) US $22.46 Buy It Now 4 days
NOVEMBRE**THE BLUE**CD US $10.12 Buy It Now 4 days
CD LES COLOCS - Dehors Novembre - DEDE FORTIN - 9 Titres - {Dédé} US $12.64 Buy It Now 5 days
BORKNAGAR / NOVEMBRE - Split PROMO EP Ulver Burzum Darkthrone Thorns US $16.81 Buy It Now 5 days
NOVEMBRE - CLASSICA - CDVILED252 US $13.76 Buy It Now 6 days
Novembre - Blue (NEW CD) US $15.54 Buy It Now 6 days
Tom Novembre Bande de Pions cd RARE IMPORT NEW la vie du rail US $13.90 Buy It Now 6 days
NOVEMBRE - THE BLUE - CDVILEF177 US $13.76 Buy It Now 6 days
LES DIAPASON D'OR DU MOIS NO 398 NOVEMBRE 1993 SUSATO ARCANA HUELGAS SEMPE PROMO US $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
NOVEMBRE - THE BLUE [DIGIPAK] * - NEW CD US $8.49 Buy It Now 7 days
NOVEMBRE "The Blue" ORG LTD DIGI press OOP!!! US $12.00 Buy It Now 7 days
CALVARY Across The River Of Life Cd New / Sealed Org95 Dreamsound Novembre US $13.99 Buy It Now 7 days
NOVEMBRE - Materia CD 2006 PEACEVILLE Katatonia Opeth Daylight Dies US $59.00 [0 bids]
8 days
NOVEMBRE - Wish I Could Dream it Again...CD 1994 POLYPH Opeth Katatonia US $59.00 [0 bids]
8 days
DEINONYCHUS - Warfare Machines (CD 2007) slipcase Novembre Doom Black Metal US $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Ennio Morricone-Il grande Silenzio/Un bellissimo Novembre-NEW CD US $28.99 Buy It Now 10 days
André by Tom Novembre (CD, Apr-2006, EMI Music Distr... US $7.60 Buy It Now 10 days
Novembre - Classica (CD New) US $7.21 Buy It Now 10 days
Classica by Novembre (CD, Jan-2013, Peaceville/Snapper) US $8.10 Buy It Now 10 days
Classica Novembre CD US $8.56 Buy It Now 10 days
NOVEMBRE - CLASSICA (BONUS) (TRACKS) NEW CD US $17.79 Buy It Now 10 days
NOVEMBRE - THE BLUE - CDVILED288 US $11.36 Buy It Now 11 days
Novembre - Wish I Could Dreamed Again. CD 1994 Polyphemus US $79.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Novembre - Classica [CD New] US $11.55 Buy It Now 11 days
Novembre - Classica CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 11 days
Dehors Novembre, Acceptable Music US $5.26 Buy It Now 12 days
NOVEMBRE - THE BLUE * - NEW CD US $6.20 Buy It Now 14 days
ANNE VANDERLOVE BALLADE EN NOVEMBRE EP FRANCE 7 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 14 days
NOVEMBRE - Wish I Could It Again / 1st Press 1994 Negura Bunget Agalloch US $52.99 Buy It Now 16 days
STEPHAN OLIVA NOVEMBRE CD US $25.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Olivier Novembre [Digipak] by Olivier Novembre (CD, Feb-2011, Déca3 Inc.) US $6.99 Buy It Now 17 days
(DR270) Marc Antoine, Triste Novembre - 2008 DJ CD US $5.03 Buy It Now 17 days
TOM NOVEMBRE - ANDR, - NEW CD US $6.77 Buy It Now 18 days
Dehors Novembre Les Colocs CD US $23.12 Buy It Now 18 days
COLOCS - DEHORS NOVEMBRE NEW CD US $30.84 Buy It Now 18 days
LES COLOCS - DEHORS NOVEMBRE - NEW CD US $23.10 Buy It Now 18 days
Colocs,Les - Dehors Novembre [CD New] US $26.08 Buy It Now 19 days
Seize Novembre "Win You" b/w "Ah, Merde" 7" red vinyl - Athens, GA supergroup US $6.00 Buy It Now 19 days
MASSIMILIANO D'AMBRO - NOVEMBRE - NEW CD US $15.73 Buy It Now 20 days
Les Colocs - Dehors Novembre CD US $36.44 Buy It Now 20 days
Rare Metal CD NOVEMBRE Novembrine Waltz ORG FIRST EDITION Century Media 2001 US $29.99 Buy It Now 21 days
André by Tom Novembre (CD, Apr-2006, EMI Music Distr... US $8.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Novembre - Classica CD, OG original first press US $25.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Live In Paris 03 Novembre 1961 Georges Brassens CD US $32.99 Buy It Now 22 days
SILVIA PEREZ CRUZ - 11 DE NOVEMBRE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $60.01 Buy It Now 22 days
MASSIMILIANO D'AMBROSIO - NOVEMBRE NEW CD US $28.17 Buy It Now 22 days
Cruz,Silvia Perez - 11 De Novembre [CD New] US $53.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Novembre : Classica CD (2000) US $8.98 Buy It Now 22 days
ANNE VANDERLOVE BALLADES EN NOVEMBRE RARE FRANCE PATHE ORIG LP US $24.88 Buy It Now 23 days
D'Ambrosio Massimiliano - Novembre [CD New] US $18.71 Buy It Now 23 days
Novembre Massimiliano D'Ambrosio CD US $15.78 Buy It Now 23 days
Novembre - Classica (2008 Remaster) CD Bonus Tracks NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.70 Buy It Now 23 days
Raw Novembre-My Bones CD Import New US $6.73 Buy It Now 23 days
DAmbrosio Massimiliano - Novembre CD US $31.36 Buy It Now 23 days
Novembre - Classica NEW CD US $12.16 Buy It Now 24 days
Novembre - The Blue NEW CD US $12.16 Buy It Now 24 days
Novembre - Blue NEW CD US $12.16 Buy It Now 24 days
VIRGIN BLACK-REQUIEM-MEZZO FORTE-CD-novembre-gothic US $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
NOVEMBRE - CLASSICA - NEW CD US $8.57 Buy It Now 25 days
THE BLUE by Novembre Japan(Promo)CD W/OBI Brand New US $10.99 Buy It Now 25 days
NOVEMBRE - BLUE NEW CD US $17.79 Buy It Now 25 days
Materia, Novembre, Good US $47.75 Buy It Now 25 days
Novembre - Classica (NEW CD) US $15.54 Buy It Now 26 days
Novembre - Blue [CD New] US $11.46 Buy It Now 26 days
The Blue Novembre CD US $8.51 Buy It Now 26 days
Novembre - Blue CD US $14.35 Buy It Now 27 days
NOVEMBRE The Blue JAPAN DIGI CD OBI SEALED US $13.99 Buy It Now 27 days
NOVEMBRE - Classica - PEACEVILLE / SNAPPER 2008 - Doom / Death Metal + 3 bonus US $9.90 Buy It Now 28 days
11 de Novembre * by S¡lvia P‚rez Cruz (CD, Apr-2012, ESP) US $27.98 Buy It Now 29 days
Live in Paris 03 Novembre, 1961 by Georges Brassens (CD, Apr-2014) US $28.08 Buy It Now 29 days
Dehors Novembre by Les Colocs (CD, Jan-2007, Select) US $18.46 Buy It Now 29 days
GEORGES BRASSENS - LIVE IN PARIS 03 NOVEMBRE 1961 (IMPORT) NEW CD US $38.52 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy NOVEMBRE music online Buy NOVEMBRE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NOVEMBRE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NOVEMBRE Wish I Could Dream it Again... ratings distribution


2.00
(6 ratings)
Essential: a masterpiece of progressive rock music(0%)
0%
Excellent addition to any prog rock music collection(0%)
0%
Good, but non-essential (33%)
33%
Collectors/fans only (33%)
33%
Poor. Only for completionists (33%)
33%

NOVEMBRE Wish I Could Dream it Again... reviews


Showing all collaborators reviews and last reviews preview | Show all reviews/ratings

Collaborators/Experts Reviews

Review by Prog-jester
PROG REVIEWER
2 stars Hey...wait a minute...isn't it THAT Novermbre?

I used to be a die-hard DOOM-metal fan and still like the genre (though not the same way wildly) and remember a band NOVEMBRE - rather average and not enough Doomy for me. I was surprised even more when I saw them here, on PROG-Archives. I dusted my NOVEMBRE collection few days ago to re-listen to them. This is my first, but not the last review.

OK, first of all, this is ROUGHLY and BADLY recorded. Nice growling, but hardly bearable clear voice. Numerous timing/tempo changes, but it won't make them Proggier, you know. They are not enough Doomy (at least on that album) and surely are not Prog. They are not bad, but recommended mostly for Metalheads, who are deeply in love with sore underground sound and undeveloped (honestly) demo-like material. Not recommended in general.

MEMBERS LOGIN ZONE

As a registered member (register here if not), you can post rating/reviews (& edit later), comments reviews and submit new albums.

You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).

Send comments to Prog-jester (BETA) | Report this review (#116452) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Review by UMUR
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator
2 stars Wish I Could Dream it Again... is the debut album from Italian Doom/ death/ experimental rock band Novembre. I was personally introduced to Novembre seing them live as support to Katatonia on their The Great Cold Distance tour. I can´t say I was too impressed and it was with mixed feelings I appoached this album. I must say that I was both positively and negatively surprised. This album has great moments but also some really weak ones.

Novembre are very influenced by the Swedish doom/ death band Katatonia and especially the debut album from that band called Dance of December Souls which is a doom/ death classic. In addition to this style of music there are also melodic black metal tendencies on Wish I Could Dream it Again.... We´re not talking raw primitive black metal like Mayhem, Darkthrone or Gorgoroth but the more melodic variant. Novembre is generally a very melodic band and especially the guitars and the keyboards are very pleasant. The clean singing from Carmelo Orlando reminds me a bit about Darren White from Anathema but Carmelo´s raspy growls are definitely black metal inspired.

The drumming from Giuseppe Orlando is absolutely terrible. It´s seldom that I´ve heard such untight and clumsy drumming on a metal album and once again I´m reminded of Katatonia´s Dance of December Souls which likewise had terrible drumming. It´s obvious to hear that Giuseppe Orlando has many good ideas but his skills unfortunately don´t match.

Most songs have both dreaming experimental rock parts and doomy melodic death/ black parts. But the tempo is also really fastpaced a couple of times on the album which is a real treat for the diversity.

The musicinship is definitely the weak spot on this album. The musicians simply seem imature and not very skilled. It´s a bit of a shame as the music has so many good ideas that it had deserved a better destiny.

The production is not very good, but it depends on what kind of parts are played. When the dreamy keyboard/ guitar parts are played I think it sounds pretty good, but then when the more metal like parts kick in the album comes out looking pretty weak in the sound quality department.

The cover art suits the dreamy melancholic music well.

The music on Wish I Could Dream it Again... is worth a 3 star rating but because of the bad production and the even worse drum playing I´ll have to go for a 2 star rating of the album. It shows a lot of promise though and I´m looking forward to reviewing the rest of Novembre´s discography.

MEMBERS LOGIN ZONE

As a registered member (register here if not), you can post rating/reviews (& edit later), comments reviews and submit new albums.

You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#177056) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 17, 2008

Latest members reviews

No review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of NOVEMBRE "Wish I Could Dream it Again..."

You must be a forum member to post a review, please register here if you are not.

MEMBERS LOGIN ZONE

As a registered member (register here if not), you can post rating/reviews (& edit later), comments reviews and submit new albums.

You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).

Copyright Prog Archives, All rights reserved. | Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Advertise | GeoIP Services by MaxMind | RSS + syndications

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — the ultimate jazz music virtual community | MetalMusicArchives.com — the ultimate metal music virtual community


Server processing time: 3.66 seconds