PAT METHENY GROUP: WE LIVE HERE

Good, but non-essential

Buy PAT METHENY Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Here to Stay (7:41)
2. And Then I Knew (7:53)
3. The Girls Next Door (5:50)
4. To The End Of The World (12:14)
5. We Live Here (4:15)
6. Episode d"Azur (8:46)
7. Something To Remind You (7:03)
8. Red Sky (7:36)
9. Stranger In Town (6:11)

Search PAT METHENY Pat Metheny Group: We Live Here lyrics

- Luis Conte / percussion

With:
- Sammy Merendino / additional drum programming
- Dave Samuels / additional cymbal rolls

Artwork: Kevin Reagan with Dennis Keeley (photo)

CD Geffen Records ‎- GEFD-24729 (1995, US)
CD Nonesuch ‎- 7559-79955-2 (2006, Europe) Remastered by Ted Jensen

Thanks to progfusion for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

PAT METHENY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Jaco Pat Metheny Group, 1978

Buy PAT METHENY Pat Metheny Group: We Live Here Music

Pat Metheny Group 2CD LOT We Live Here 2006 remaster & Imaginary Day lyle mays USD $9.99 Buy It Now
We Live Here by Pat Metheny/Pat Metheny Group (CD, Jan-1995, Geffen) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 20h 54m
PAT METHENY GROUP - WE LIVE HERE - GENTLY USED CD USD $6.75 Buy It Now 1 day
We Live Here by Pat Metheny Group -- NEW CD Jazz USD $8.55 Buy It Now 3 days
PAT METHENY GROUP We Live Here CD 1995 Geffen USD $5.99 [0 bids]
Pat Metheny Group ?- We Live Here CD (1995) Geffen Records ?- GEFD-24729 Canada USD $4.59 Buy It Now 5 days
PAT GROUP METHENY - WE LIVE HERE CD JAZZ 9 TRACKS NEW+ USD $15.38 Buy It Now 5 days
We Live Here by Pat Metheny Group, Live In Japan 1995 World Tour, Rare Laserdisc USD $24.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PAT METHENY GROUP ~We Live Here *CD* ~JAZZ FUSION ~VGd+ ~"The Girls Next Door" USD $3.07 Buy It Now 7 days
PAT METHENY GROUP-WE LIVE HERE-CD NONESUCH NEW USD $10.69 Buy It Now 7 days
We Live Here, Pat Metheny Group, 0075597995527 * NEW * USD $19.45 Buy It Now 7 days
Pat Metheny/Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here (CD, Jan-1995, Geffen) USD $4.83 Buy It Now 9 days
We Live Here by Pat Metheny/Pat Metheny Group (CD, Jan-1995, Geffen) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PAT METHENY GROUP / We Live Here Jazz Guitar - 2 Disc Visual CD (VCD) PAL Color USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here (CD, Jan-1995, Geffen) BMG USD $8.95 Buy It Now 12 days
We Live Here - Metheny Group Pat Compact Disc USD $16.79 Buy It Now 14 days
We Live Here [Blister] [Remaster] by Pat Metheny/Pat Metheny Group (CD,... USD $19.71 Buy It Now 16 days
PAT METHENY GROUP - We Live Here: Live In Japan CD JAPAN COBY-91474 2008 USD $149.66 Buy It Now 17 days
PAT METHENY GROUP - We Live Here US CD Jazz USD $7.29 Buy It Now 20 days
PAT METHENY GROUP WE LIVE HERE LIVE IN JAPAN 1995 HONG KONG GOLD 2 VCD USD $19.99 Buy It Now 23 days
PAT METHENY GROUP-WE LIVE HERE-9 TRACK CD-1995-U.S.A-HERE TO STAY-WE LIVE HERE USD $7.59 Buy It Now 23 days
We Live Here - Pat Metheny Group (CD 1995) USD $4.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Pat Metheny Group-We Live Here CD NEW USD $13.94 Buy It Now 24 days
Pat Metheny Group We Live Here Programme USD $6.63 Buy It Now 25 days
PAT METHENY GROUP We Live Here 1995 JAPAN 1ST PRESS CD w/OBI MVCG-168 Lyle Mays USD $15.33 Buy It Now 25 days
Pat Metheny Group We Live Here Japan CD USD $27.99 Buy It Now 25 days
We Live Here by Pat Metheny/Pat Metheny Group USD $3.00 Buy It Now 26 days
We Live Here [Blister] [Remaster] by Pat Metheny/Pat Metheny Group (CD,... USD $10.47 Buy It Now 27 days
Pat Group Metheny - We Live Here [CD New] USD $12.20 Buy It Now 27 days
Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here Geffen Records CD USD $2.99 Buy It Now 28 days
We Live Here - Pat Group Metheny (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.86 Buy It Now 28 days
PAT METHENY/PAT METHENY GROUP - We Live Here CD ** BRAND NEW : STILL SEALED ** USD $32.75 Buy It Now 29 days
PAT METHENY/PAT METHENY GROUP - We Live Here CD ** Excellent Condition ** USD $9.75 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy PAT METHENY music online Buy PAT METHENY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PAT METHENY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PAT METHENY Pat Metheny Group: We Live Here ratings distribution

PAT METHENY Pat Metheny Group: We Live Here reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars The Pat Metheny Group, co-led by guitarist Pat Metheny and pianist Lyle Mays, released We Live Here in 1995. This instrumental jazz fusion album contains plenty of interesting music and remains a good release despite the handful of faults it has. Virtually all of the music on this record is hi ... (read more)

Report this review (#971578) | Posted by RBlak054 | Wednesday, June 5, 2013 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Pat Metheny's We Live Here is a strange album. With a collection of styles: lounge jazz, funk, a tad of the ethnic influence he has carried with him since Secret Story, and Metheny's personal style, pulled together with a progressive overtone. Unfortunately, the result isn't as charming and compel ... (read more)

Report this review (#134175) | Posted by Shakespeare | Wednesday, August 22, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This one is much more than Jazz. It's different.. Here, there are some funk influence, and also something of 80's and 90's pop music. Drums (acoustic and electronic) are cyclic, recurrent. Keyboards are always behind with full chords (in complex harmonies) or, often ahead playing melodies. Pat's ... (read more)

Report this review (#127813) | Posted by Marcos | Saturday, July 7, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The epitome of jazz fusion, with a progressive tone throughout. I remember hearing this for the fist time. It was like nothing I had ever heard before. "The girls next door" is a kind of urban shuffle. Tracks such as "To the end of the world" and "Episode d'Azur" can be spun forever without ge ... (read more)

Report this review (#77954) | Posted by ProgFusion | Friday, May 12, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PAT METHENY "Pat Metheny Group: We Live Here"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives