PAT METHENY GROUP: WE LIVE HERE

Good, but non-essential

Buy PAT METHENY Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Here to Stay (7:41)
2. And Then I Knew (7:53)
3. The Girls Next Door (5:50)
4. To The End Of The World (12:14)
5. We Live Here (4:15)
6. Episode d"Azur (8:46)
7. Something To Remind You (7:03)
8. Red Sky (7:36)
9. Stranger In Town (6:11)

- David Blamires / vocals
- Luis Conte / percussion

With:
- Sammy Merendino / additional drum programming
- Dave Samuels / additional cymbal rolls

Artwork: Kevin Reagan with Dennis Keeley (photo)

CD Geffen Records ‎- GEFD-24729 (1995, US)
CD Nonesuch ‎- 7559-79955-2 (2006, Europe) Remastered by Ted Jensen

Thanks to progfusion for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy PAT METHENY Pat Metheny Group: We Live Here Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Reich: Different Trains, Electric Counterpoint / Kronos Quartet, Pat MethenyReich: Different Trains, Electric Counterpoint / Kronos Quartet, Pat Metheny
Elektra / Nonesuch 1989
$9.69
Bright Size LifeBright Size Life
ECM 2000
$13.20
Still Life (Talking)Still Life (Talking)
Nonesuch 2011
$5.07
What's It All AboutWhat's It All About
Nonesuch 2011
$8.85
Letter From HomeLetter From Home
Nonesuch 2006
$5.63
As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita FallsAs Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls
ECM 2000
$13.04

Pat Metheny Group We Live Here cassette tape USD $7.03 [0 bids]
Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here (NEW CD) USD $8.50 Buy It Now 51m 53s
PAT METHENY GROUP - WE LIVE HERE - CD lyle mays USD $5.23 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here [CD] USD $8.91 Buy It Now 1 day
We Live Here by Pat Metheny/Pat Metheny Group (CD, Jan-1995, Geffen) USD $6.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here [CD] USD $8.16 Buy It Now 4 days
Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here NEW CD USD $6.34 Buy It Now 6 days
Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here - CD - New USD $9.90 Buy It Now 8 days
Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here New CD USD $8.78 Buy It Now 11 days
PAT GROUP METHENY - WE LIVE HERE CD JAZZ 9 TRACKS NEW+ USD $18.99 Buy It Now 15 days
We Live Here by Pat Metheny/Pat Metheny Group (LIKE NEW CONDITION) USD $6.44 Buy It Now 15 days
PAT METHENY/PAT METHENY GROUP - WE LIVE HERE [BLISTER] [REMASTER] USED - VERY GO USD $7.68 Buy It Now 16 days
Pat Metheny Group-We Live Here CD NEW USD $15.08 Buy It Now 17 days
Pat Metheny Group We Live Here Japan CD USD $27.99 Buy It Now 17 days
PAT METHENY GROUP WE LIVE HERE LIVE IN JAPAN 1995 HONG KONG GOLD 2 VCD USD $19.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Pat Metheny Group-We Live Here (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $7.76 Buy It Now 20 days
Lot of 2 PAT METHENY GROUP CDs STILL LIFE TALKING & WE LIVE HERE Jazz CD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23 days
PAT METHENY GROUP[LYLE MAYS]: We Live Here (1995, Geffen) 9 TRACKS USD $11.98 Buy It Now 24 days
Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here USD $6.19 Buy It Now 24 days
Pat Metheny Group - CD - We live here (1995) ... USD $12.09 Buy It Now 27 days
Pat Metheny Group We Live Here Questions & Answers (2 CD 's Geffen) USD $12.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Pat Metheny Group-We Live Here (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $8.68 Buy It Now 28 days
JAZZ PAT METHENY GROUP WE LIVE HERE CD LIGHTLY USED USD $4.95 Buy It Now 28 days
PAT METHENY/PAT METHENY GROUP - WE LIVE HERE [BLISTER] [REMASTER] NEW CD USD $12.32 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy PAT METHENY music online Buy PAT METHENY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PAT METHENY Pat Metheny Group: We Live Here ratings distribution

PAT METHENY Pat Metheny Group: We Live Here reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars The Pat Metheny Group, co-led by guitarist Pat Metheny and pianist Lyle Mays, released We Live Here in 1995. This instrumental jazz fusion album contains plenty of interesting music and remains a good release despite the handful of faults it has. Virtually all of the music on this record is hi ... (read more)

Report this review (#971578) | Posted by RBlak054 | Wednesday, June 5, 2013 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Pat Metheny's We Live Here is a strange album. With a collection of styles: lounge jazz, funk, a tad of the ethnic influence he has carried with him since Secret Story, and Metheny's personal style, pulled together with a progressive overtone. Unfortunately, the result isn't as charming and compel ... (read more)

Report this review (#134175) | Posted by Shakespeare | Wednesday, August 22, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This one is much more than Jazz. It's different.. Here, there are some funk influence, and also something of 80's and 90's pop music. Drums (acoustic and electronic) are cyclic, recurrent. Keyboards are always behind with full chords (in complex harmonies) or, often ahead playing melodies. Pat's ... (read more)

Report this review (#127813) | Posted by Marcos | Saturday, July 7, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The epitome of jazz fusion, with a progressive tone throughout. I remember hearing this for the fist time. It was like nothing I had ever heard before. "The girls next door" is a kind of urban shuffle. Tracks such as "To the end of the world" and "Episode d'Azur" can be spun forever without ge ... (read more)

Report this review (#77954) | Posted by ProgFusion | Friday, May 12, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PAT METHENY "Pat Metheny Group: We Live Here"