WE LIVE HERE (PAT METHENY GROUP)

Pat Metheny

Pat Metheny We Live Here (Pat Metheny Group) album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy PAT METHENY Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Here to Stay (7:41)
2. And Then I Knew (7:53)
3. The Girls Next Door (5:50)
4. To The End Of The World (12:14)
5. We Live Here (4:15)
6. Episode d"Azur (8:46)
7. Something To Remind You (7:03)
8. Red Sky (7:36)
9. Stranger In Town (6:11)

Search PAT METHENY We Live Here (Pat Metheny Group) lyrics

- Luis Conte / percussion

Guest musicians:
- Sammy Merendino / additional drum programming
- Dave Samuels / additional cymbal rolls

CD Geffen Records GEFD-24729 (US)

Thanks to progfusion for the addition
and to snobb for the last updates

PAT METHENY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PAT METHENY We Live Here (Pat Metheny Group) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Unity BandUnity Band
Nonesuch 2012
Still Life (Talking)Still Life (Talking)
Nonesuch 2011
WatercolorsWatercolors
Polygram Records 2000
Bright Size LifeBright Size Life
Ecm Records 2000

More places to buy PAT METHENY music online Buy PAT METHENY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PAT METHENY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PAT METHENY We Live Here (Pat Metheny Group) ratings distribution

PAT METHENY We Live Here (Pat Metheny Group) reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars The Pat Metheny Group, co-led by guitarist Pat Metheny and pianist Lyle Mays, released We Live Here in 1995. This instrumental jazz fusion album contains plenty of interesting music and remains a good release despite the handful of faults it has. Virtually all of the music on this record is hi ... (read more)

Report this review (#971578) | Posted by RBlak054 | Wednesday, June 05, 2013 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Pat Metheny's We Live Here is a strange album. With a collection of styles: lounge jazz, funk, a tad of the ethnic influence he has carried with him since Secret Story, and Metheny's personal style, pulled together with a progressive overtone. Unfortunately, the result isn't as charming and compel ... (read more)

Report this review (#134175) | Posted by Shakespeare | Wednesday, August 22, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This one is much more than Jazz. It's different.. Here, there are some funk influence, and also something of 80's and 90's pop music. Drums (acoustic and electronic) are cyclic, recurrent. Keyboards are always behind with full chords (in complex harmonies) or, often ahead playing melodies. Pat's ... (read more)

Report this review (#127813) | Posted by Marcos | Saturday, July 07, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The epitome of jazz fusion, with a progressive tone throughout. I remember hearing this for the fist time. It was like nothing I had ever heard before. "The girls next door" is a kind of urban shuffle. Tracks such as "To the end of the world" and "Episode d'Azur" can be spun forever without ge ... (read more)

Report this review (#77954) | Posted by ProgFusion | Friday, May 12, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PAT METHENY "We Live Here (Pat Metheny Group)"