EL JARDÍN DE LOS PRESENTES

- Luis Alberto Spinetta / guitar and vocals
- Hector Lorenzo / drums
- Carlos Rufino / bass and backing vocals
- Tommy Gubitsch / lead guitar

originally released in 1976, re-released in 2003.

Thanks to FragileDT for the addition

INVISIBLE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy INVISIBLE El Jardín de los Presentes Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
RispahRispah
Ninja Tune 2012
Tim O'Connor: I Am An Invisible Man, singer-songwriter, acoustic, folk, music CD US $16.88 Buy It Now 1h 24m
AUDIO CD - ROCK - CLAY AIKEN - MEASURE OF A MAN - INVISIBLE - I WILL CARRY YOU US $11.95 Buy It Now 3h 58m
BUCKS FIZZ I Hear Talk / Pulling Me Under / Invisible 12 inch single US $0.49 [0 bids]
The Miracle, Queen, CD 1991, I Want It All, Chinese Torture, Invisible Man BONUS US $3.99 [0 bids]
The Terrifying Experience I'm Invisible 7" NM 1997 BLUE vinyl Guided by Voices US $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
VTG Vinyl LP Record 1986 GENESIS Invisible Touch 81641-I-E Pop Rock USA Great US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GONG, Raidio Gnome Invisible part I, Flying Teapot, 1973 Virgin Records V 2002 US $62.00 Buy It Now 2 days
KIM CARNES invisible hands 7" b/w i'll be where the heart is (ea164) pic slv uk US $8.42 Buy It Now 3 days
PERE UBU i hear they smoke the barbecue 7" b/w invisible man (ubu5) pic slv uk f US $8.42 Buy It Now 5 days
Les Baxter I Never Had A Dream Like This Before Invisible Boy 45rpm Promo Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Invisibles - I Wanna Dance With You - 1986 #407467 US $8.42 Buy It Now 9 days
The Invisible People - Love Beats (I Feel Love) #2922 US $8.42 Buy It Now 9 days
PERE UBU "I HEAR THEY SMOKE THE BBQ" / "INVISIBLE MAN" 7" PICTURE SLEEVE U.K 45 US $2.99 Buy It Now 10 days
MARY COUGHLAN invisible to you CD 3 track b/w i get along without you very well US $8.42 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW - Am I Invisible US $3.42 Buy It Now 14 days
Mary Coughlan "Invisible To You" 7" (1990) / I Get Along Without You Very Well US $2.52 Buy It Now 15 days
Trio Enchant(I)Er - Les Composantes Invisibles [CD New] US $13.55 Buy It Now 18 days
I Love Fur by Evil Mothers (CD, Feb-1996, Invisible Records) US $2.65 Buy It Now 19 days
Kim Carnes 45 Invisible Hands /I'll Be Here Where the H US $2.00 Buy It Now 20 days
VG++ KIM CARNES INVISIBLE HANDS/I'LL BE HERE WHERE THE HEART IS 1983 45 RPM 8181 US $2.98 Buy It Now 20 days
PERE UBU i hear they smoke the barbecue 12" 3 trk b/w invisible man and around t US $8.42 Buy It Now 21 days
KIM CARNES invisible hands 12" 3 trk dance mix b/w fm mix and i'll be here where US $8.42 Buy It Now 21 days
MARY COUGHLAN - INVISIBLE TO YOU/I GET ALONG WITHOUT YOU VERY WELL -7"-45 EUROPE US $10.99 Buy It Now 22 days
INVISIBLE MAN'S BAND I REALLY WANNA SEE YOU PROMO Vinyl 12'' US $6.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Kim Carnes Invisible Hands / I'll Be Here Where The Heart Is 7" 45 rpm EMI NM US $2.40 Buy It Now 22 days
45 Kim Carnes - Invisible Hands/I'll Be Here PS US $2.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Measure of a Man:Clay Aiken:INVISIBLE,I WILL CARRY YOU,RUN TO ME US $3.40 Buy It Now 23 days
BUCKS FIZZ I hear talk 12" uk 1984 pulling me under INVISIBLE fizt 4 nearly perf US $9.95 Buy It Now 23 days
JO STAFFORD "I FOUND A FRIEND" "INVISIBLE HANDS" US $3.29 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS Throwing It All Away Invisible Touch Live 1987 I'd Rather Be You UK 12" US $14.99 Buy It Now 24 days
The Terrifying Experience I'm Invisible 1997 BLUE USA 7" Single Guided By Voices US $14.89 Buy It Now 24 days
INVISIBLE lp I argentina ID# 16744 WITH 7"-S#OC TALENT 510 VG+ EX+ automat77 rar US $135.00 Buy It Now 24 days
INVISIBLE lp I argentina ID# 16746 1974 WITH 7" MICROFON 510 VG+ EX+ automat77 r US $135.00 Buy It Now 24 days
INVISIBLE lp I argentina ID# 49727 1974 ORIGINAL WITH 7"-NEARLY UNPLAYED TALENT US $250.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Trio Enchant(I)Er - Les Composantes Invisibles CD US $20.09 Buy It Now 25 days
Evil Mothers - I Love Fur - Martin Atkins Invisible NEW CD US $2.99 Buy It Now 26 days
KIM CARNES "INVISIBLE HANDS / I'LL BE HERE WHERE THE HEART IS" 45w/PS US $2.00 Buy It Now 26 days
KIM CARNES "INVISIBLE HANDS / I'LL BE HERE WHERE THE HEART IS" 45w/PS MINT US $2.50 Buy It Now 27 days
Jo Stafford Columbia 45 Record #21165 EX I Found A Friend / Invisible Hands US $20.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Velveeta Heartbreak - I Shot The Invisible Man 7" power pop indie lofi garage 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy INVISIBLE music online Buy INVISIBLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for INVISIBLE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

INVISIBLE El Jardín de los Presentes ratings distribution

INVISIBLE El Jardín de los Presentes reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars This band started as a trio, led by guitarist/singer Alberto Spinetta who came from the band Pescado Rabioso, he is one of the most prolific Argentine musicians. This third album is their most progressive sounding effort, also because of the more frequent use of keyboards and I love the sound of the bandoneon. The music of Invisible on this album reminds me of the Seventies Italian Prog, very compelling and featuring strong, often emotional. To me the vocals of Luis Alberto Spinetta are a bit similar to Jon Anderson but as the Spanish version! I was delighted about the guitarwork, very powerful with lots of great soli with elements from Santana and Steve Howe. A CD to discover if you like the very distinctive sound of the Latin-American prog!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#117493) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 06, 2007

Review by crimson87
5 stars First of all I would like to say that I don't agree with the fact that Invisible is labeled as Symphonic Prog.The term Jazz fusion would suite them much better.I think that this is important because this may confuse newcomers to the band (especially not spanish speakers)

This is the third and last album by this trio , who has now become a quartet due to the inclusion of guitar virtuoso Tomas Gubitsch.When listening to Spinetta's albums lyrics are a very important aspect so probably non spanish speakers won't be able to appreciate this at first , specially with this album that manages to build a very prominent porteño feel (by the way porteños are the citizens of Buenos Aires).

That being said , the album is mainly a blend of rock , jazz and tango. You can appreciate that due to the work of guest mucisians like bandeonists Juan Jose Mosalini and Rodolfo Mederos.If I were asked about the album's standout tracks I would say that they are the opener El anillo del Capitan Beto , whose lyrics are about the loliness a common man who was a bus driver feels when he is put on a space voyage , reminding his relatives and little every day stuff that he misses so much.

The other standout tracks are Los libros de la buena memoria and the instrumental Alarma entre los Angeles.Lastly I'll add that this album is a landmark in argentinian and latin american progressive music and deserves to be listened by every fan.

Send comments to crimson87 (BETA) | Report this review (#184788) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 05, 2008

4 stars 4.5 stars. INVISIBLE are from Argentina and they released 3 albums in the seventies before calling it quits. Luis Spinetta was the leader and an incredible talent. He played lead guitar and sang on the first two albums, but on this the final record they brought in this virtuoso to play lead guitar while Luis sang while still adding some guitar.Their first album blew me away and I gave it 4.5 stars, the second was more laid back and just didn't grab me like the debut so I gave it 3 stars. I really put off listening to this one assuming it would be like the last one but how wrong I was. Sure this is laid back for the most part but it's beyond beautiful, just a gorgeous record that deserves 4.5 stars as well. What a talented band ! I was reminded of the the Italian greats at times with the amazing vocals and incredible instrumental work.

"El Anillo Del Captain Beto" sounds so incredibly good and the Spanish vocals are so moving.The drums beat lightly while the bass throbs and the guitar gently plays. A gorgeous track. "Los Libros De La Buena Memoria" opens with sounds that echo as reserved vocals come in. Some accordion before 3 minutes. A mellow tune. "Alarma Entre Los Angeles" is an instrumental with drums and guitar leading the way early.This one's more dynamic but then it settles in tastefully. Some intricate guitar here as it solos throughout beautifully. "Que Ves El Cielo" is a good track that's laid back with vocals.

"Ruido De Magia" is another gorgeous sounding tune with vocals.Tasteful guitar as the bass throbs.The tempo picks up briefly then it turns dreamy. So moving 4 minutes in. "Doscientos Anos" is pastoral with the focus on the vocals. I like the vocal melodies before 3 1/2 minutes. "Nino Condenado" has a good intro, I like the bass and drums. Vocals before 2 minutes. It kicks in after 2 1/2 minutes. Nice. This is the most powerful passage on the album and it returns around 5 1/2 minutes in.What a song ! Check out the guitar late. "Las Golondrinas De Plaza De Mayo" has this nice laid back rhythm with vocals. An uplifting track.

A must in my opinion for fans of beautiful, melodic music.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#230060) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Review by Warthur
4 stars Invisible's El Jardín de los Presentes is a mellow mixture of melodic progressive rock, jazz- tinged soul, tango and folk. I have to be in a particular mood to fully appreciate it, but on balance it's a charming album which ably balances gentle, relaxing passages with moments of emotional splendour wrought from the screaming neck of Tommy Gubitsch's guitar. Luis Alberto Spinetta's soothing vocals are perhaps the key to the album's incredibly laid-back atmosphere, and it's notable for an acoustic style reminiscent of the more pastoral of the Italian prog bands and its unusual lack of synthesisers or keyboards for a mid-1970s progressive rock album.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#974603) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 09, 2013

Review by b_olariu
3 stars 3.5 stars really

Third album - El Jardín de los Presentes from 1976 is their best one for sure, or at least to me and is their most well known and in same time their last one, they disbanded in early 1977. On their previous albums they were a trio, he joined here the excellent guitarist Tommy Gubitsch who gives a jazier sound and atmophere and the result is great. Also there are some latin fusion elements thrown in and is quite enjoyble and solid in same time. Intricate and complicated arrangements even has some laid back parts, most of the time is complicated and well written. El Anillo Del Captain Beto defines Invisible sound with intelligent and catchy parts, very nice, Ruido De Magia is another highlight. Definetly one of the better bands from Argentina from glory days of prog with particulary this third album as their best.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#1037848) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, September 18, 2013

5 stars The third album from Invisible is a complete masterpiece! It is their last album, the one with the shortest songs and, maybe for that reason, the easiest to listen, but that doesn't make it bad. One can experiment a lot of sounds here: sweet ballads, jazz-rock instrumentals and explosive voices. Als ... (read more)

Report this review (#986612) | Posted by MyDarling95 | Wednesday, June 26, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Indubitably, Luis A. Spinetta is a fantastic composer. The music of "El jardín de los presentes" displays influences of Tango and Jazz, but the result is a refined symphonic Rock; and that is a common tendency in "Invisible" . Lyrics are surrealistic, maybe as the Yes´s lyrics, but it tel ... (read more)

Report this review (#111209) | Posted by Marcos | Friday, February 09, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of INVISIBLE "El Jardín de los Presentes"