CODEX BARATHRI

1. Liber Angelis (6:01)
2. Beyond The Haunting 4:03
3. Echoes (5:31)
4. Godsman (5:53)
5. Deciphering Darkness (3:56)
6. Elemental Dance (3:31)
7. Liber Daemonis (4:59)
8. Through The Scarlet Forever (6:21)
9. Submissive To The All (4:42)

Search AXAMENTA Codex Barathri lyrics

Search AXAMENTA Codex Barathri tabs

- Peter Meynckens / vocals
- Yves Huts / guitars & orchestration
- Tim Wilmots / bass guitar
- Fre Van Mieghem / drums

CD The LSP Company (2002)

Thanks to Bryan for the addition

AXAMENTA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AXAMENTA Codex Barathri Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Ever-Arch-Tech-TureEver-Arch-Tech-Ture
Imports 2008
Ever-Arch-Tech-Ture by Axamenta (2008-08-05)Ever-Arch-Tech-Ture by Axamenta (2008-08-05)
Imports

More places to buy AXAMENTA music online Buy AXAMENTA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

AXAMENTA Codex Barathri ratings distribution

AXAMENTA Codex Barathri reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars Codex Barathri is the debut full-length studio album by Belgian melodic black metal act Axamenta. I found the the Nox Draconis Argenti (1999) EP release from the band to be a less than impressive effort and I was curious to find out if they had improved on Codex Barathri.

The music is still melodic and symphonic black metal but there are hints to the Swedish melodic death metal scene as well. The vocals are raspy and aggressive as usual for the style. While the music isnīt badly composed or totally uninteresting itīs certainly rather generic to my ears. Iīm not particularly a fan of the genre though so take that into account when youīre considering if you should check out the album. Fans of Symphonic black metal could be more friendly towards the music on the album than me. Iīd prefer Dimmu Borgir or Cradle of Filth anytime though.

The musicianship is pretty standard and the performance doesnīt sticks out as being excellent or original by any means.

The production is good but pretty standard. Nothing special to my ears.

Codex Barathri is somewhere between a 2 and a 3 star rating for me, but I have to give it a 2 star rating as it doesnīt really do anything for me. The album is not innovative IMO, the compositions are rather generic and the musicianship and production values are standard. Iīm just not enjoying myself. It is an improvement over the Nox Draconis Argenti EP though and thatīs always something because that release was really poor IMO.

Post a review of AXAMENTA "Codex Barathri"